Aedilus

[Character Sheet]Core Wetterwachs

Post by Core Wetterwachs »

First Name: Core
Family Name: Wetterwachs
Race: Demigod
Place of Birth: Fibula
Faith: Fardos

So many billion years ago, when the whole universe of ours was still empty. No planet, no star and no light, but only void. Endless darkness surrounded the whole universe. With the collision to other parallel universes, through unlimited times of combination, termination and reborn. Our universe had earned self conscious. Therefore, the first planet was created, and she was initially nameless, but it was named, Soluna by immortals in later era. And the concept of "God" as known as Fardos, Uman Zathroth and Tibiasula was introduced at the meantime. Since then, lives were being created and being well educated by God.

Except the spirit from self-consciousness, nothing could last eternally, which included the lives on Soluna. However, technologies of Soluna was very advanced to allow them to continue existing by soul power. Through learning from God, they all managed God power and proceeded it in a constructive way. However, some of fallen spirits from Soluna had become greedy and cruel, they destroyed Soluna. However, it was too early to be recorded in history. Nobody really knew the existence of Soluna. Since then, immortals divided into two tribes.

Followers of Uman the Wise and followers Zathroth the Evil had been fighting against each others for centuries, even their descendants, both still kept fighting until the end of their lives. As long as their Gods could sense their strong believes, they would be given power. Therefore, the fight could never stop.

On the other hands, it was a mystery where Fardos had gone. As the God of creation, he created a private dimension where void could not swallow. Therefore, he re-created Soluna. After experiencing the disaster from old Soluna, the lives from Soluna Reborn could never learn or manage god power at first. But there was always exception, Fardos quickly realized the purity of souls could never be affected by acquired factors. Since then only souls with high purity could learn and mange god powers.

And one day, one of the sages with god power from Soluna Reborn decided to cleanse the outter world. He then gathered a group of god-power-sages and created a portal which could only be seen and allowed to go through by the people with Soluna's blood to go through. The portal was connected from the highest temple of Soluna to Thais temple.

Since the sages managed the abilities of Fardos, they could also sense the purity of souls. The leading sage saw a woman with very high purity of soul, which also made him love at first sight. However, he had the mission to go on. The group of sages disguised themselves into so many roles. Being known as Nightmare Knights, Inquisition Members...etc. Some survived, some died and some returned to Soluna Reborn. And after that, the leading sage decided to stay, then he married the woman and moved to Fibula, they had a son some years later, and his name was Core Wetterwachs.

Core Wetterwachs discovered all the unknown and hidden secrets through a portal in Thais temple.

ImageImage
Mihiron
Leader
Leader

Re: [Character Sheet]Core Wetterwachs

Post by Mihiron »

Are you an ET ?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Core Wetterwachs
Aedilus
Aedilus

Post by Core Wetterwachs »

I wouldn't call myself an ET, but a spiritual being living in higher-dimension aka Demigod.

ImageImage
Melody Noir

Post by Melody Noir »

Very nice, Core :)
Warm regards,
Melody Noir
Magistra Noviciorum
Available in-game or Discord

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I'm unstoppable, Not because I'm better than most,
But because I had to learn how to climb out of hell,
as a child, all alone, and with nothing to my name.

-v-v- Warrior -^-^-^

Ryzn Warrior

Post by Ryzn Warrior »

Nice Core ;)
I am by myself, but never alone
I am RYZN
----------------------------------------------------------
Chikilina
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Chikilina »

Really nice! Nicely written.
Chikilina
Propraetor of the Red Rose
Cotelaria
Praeparator
Praeparator

Post by Cotelaria »

Woah, very well written, Core. Congratulations!
Kind regards,
Cotelaria.

ImageImageImageImage

Amazing art by Core Wetterwachs
Fafnir Dracul

Post by Fafnir Dracul »

It's clear that you know Tibian lore very profoundly, Mr. Wetterwachs. Indeed I heard about planeswalkers before in some of the most beautiful and intricate quests.

Those old forms of existence that you described during the early days of the universe brought to me a strong, mysterious Lovecraftian feeling. I loved it truly!

Thank you a lot for sharing your story with us!