Application for Bruidealachd [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Bruidealachd

Application for Bruidealachd [Denied]

Post by Bruidealachd »

1. Character/Player Information

Greetings Red Rose, I'll start off by sharing who I am before I get into my character and a bit about him and how I play. My name is Scott Daniel, I'm 26 years old and I reside in "sunny" Scotland! Given the gorgeous surroundings, weather permitting, of course, I will be out exploring or camping with my loyal girl Lola who I'm sure as avid dog lovers you would fall in love with!
I work in Airport Security which has been a little bit crazy these past 6 months, thanks to COVID-19. Been doing this job for 6 years, it was supposed to be a stop-gap but I realised I actually quite enjoy the job, meeting different people from all walks of life. I don't plan to be here forever but I'd rather work out what I want to be whilst I'm still in a job I enjoy.
I'm also a huge lover of food, which in turn has developed me into what I would say is a rather competent home cook.
Enough about me, for now, time for you to hear about Bruidealachd!
Bruidealachd first appeared Jul 22, 2020, at 14:52:00 CEST, in the frozen wastelands surrounding Svargrond, he is an axe-wielding knight, I wouldn't say elite just yet; He is always accompanied by his trusty Highland Yak. His greatest achievement as of yet is defeating the Scrapper Arena, a close second would be when he defeated The Horned Fox after the great war against the minotaurs, in which he single-handedly took down 5000 minotaurs.
Due to his limited time on Antica, he has made neither friend nor foe. He has however come across some fantastic people that have shared their knowledge with him, be it about how to progress, where the RP community is, tips and tricks. He is after all, completely new to these lands. He is always active in the English Chat too.
Bruidealachd's goal is to aid as many inhabitants of these vast lands as possible, in any way that he can.

2. Why do you want to join the Red Rose?

Why do I want to join the Red Rose? Well... [insert bootlicking paragraph here]
Honestly, I was asking a few questions regarding any role play guilds or communities within the game and every single one pointed me towards the Red Rose. So I did my own research, I found out that you are one the oldest guilds in the entire game (who doesn't love history), nevermind Antica, though from my understanding "Antica" was Tibia at one point. So upon learning that, I realised that you must be the "real deal" when it comes to role-playing, being a family, a family of like-minded individuals; And then I checked out the website and realised how right I was.
So, with that in mind, the reasons I want to join the Red Rose; The history, the camaraderie, the sense of belonging, the ability to have discussions and roleplay, to set goals and achieve said goals together. Also, who better to show me the ropes than the guys who have been here since Antica's/Tibia's birth?
Why am I special? I'm not. I'm a simple man who enjoys the simple things in life.
You should however choose me because if you don't, you'll be left wondering if you should have given me a chance, if I'd have fit in. Oh, and Lola... Can't forget about Lola.

3. Roleplaying Story

I'm going to share with you my character backstory/description for one of my many RP Skyrim characters.
I hope this is acceptable, if it's not, please do not hesitate to ask me to provide an alternative RP story as I'll be more than happy to oblige.

The Barbarian
The Barbarian is exactly as ferocious and wild as his name would suggest.
Raised by a pack of wolves, the Barbarian grew under the watchful eye of Hircine, the Daedric Prince of the Hunt.
With his guidance and support, he has grown into one of Skyrim's most barbaric warriors.
He may have a poor grasp over the common language but nothing is lost in translation on the battlefield, as the mighty weight of his axe chops through his enemies like butter.
No amount of armour will save his enemies from the sheer force of his swings and like a beast of the forests he slaughters his prey dressed head-to-toe in furs.

4. A Personal Touch

Before I sign off, I'd just like to say that I hope my short time within the vast world of Tibia won't be a hinderance to my application, that being said, I'd completely understand if it were.
Thank you for your time and consideration, I hope to hear from you soon.

Signed, Scott.
A.K.A Bruidealachd
Darien Dawnbringer
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Application for Bruidealachd

Post by Darien Dawnbringer »

Greeting Bruidealachd (kinda hard to spell tbh)

I wish you good luck with your application, if you see me online feel free to talk to me for a chat.

-Dar
"In fearful day, in raging night,
With strong hearts full, our souls ignite.
When all seems lost in the War of Light,
Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

01:20 Cotelaria [214]: F*ck you, you f*cking f*ck.
Chikilina
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Chikilina »

Greetings Bruidealachd,

I wish you good luck with your application.

Kind regards,
Chikilina
Propraetor of the Red Rose
Mihiron
Leader
Leader

Post by Mihiron »

Greeting Bruidalachd.

I wish you good luck on your application.

Feel free to catch me up on game for a chat.

Kind regards,
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Avora Skyfallen
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Avora Skyfallen »

Greetings Bruidealachd,

I wish you good luck with your application.

Find me in-game for a chat.
Yours sincerely,

Marcus Skyfallen.

Natures Lord
Magister Noviciorum
Magister Noviciorum

Post by Natures Lord »

Be Greeted,
You will go under the name Bruce in my book now.

Feel free to contact me in game.

Best regards
Natures Lord

My thoughts move.. my arrow fly.. one and the same..
Melody Noir

Post by Melody Noir »

With a last name like, "Daniel", you have to be great! My male yorkie is Daniel :)

If you catch me online, please message me for a chat - I'd like to get to know you better.

Ash
Warm regards,
Melody Noir
Magistra Noviciorum
Available in-game or Discord

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I'm unstoppable, Not because I'm better than most,
But because I had to learn how to climb out of hell,
as a child, all alone, and with nothing to my name.

-v-v- Warrior -^-^-^

Rosang

Post by Rosang »

Because of too much 'sunny' in my location, I don't have time in-game much, you can catch me for some chat in Discord. Rosang#9240 :arrow:
Rosang
Longleo
Meleo
Borosa
My little family in Tibia.
Ryzn Warrior

Post by Ryzn Warrior »

A Scottsman eh, no tellin what under that kilt. :lol:
good luck with your application, please feel free to message me if you see me or my knight (Ryzn Archangel) online
I am by myself, but never alone
I am RYZN
----------------------------------------------------------
Bruidealachd

Post by Bruidealachd »

Hi all! Hope you're all well.

Thanks for all the well wishes regarding my application!
I hope to get a chance to chat with each and everyone of you over the next few days, though I'm not sure if our times will match up as I'm currently on a week of night shifts with my work though I'll try my best.

I look forward to getting to know you all better.

Best regards,
Bruid, or incase you're Natures Lord, Bruce.