King Arthur Paladin´s Story

Character history and background.
King Arthur Paladin

King Arthur Paladin´s Story

Post by King Arthur Paladin »

The first battle against Grummor

A powerful goddess Isis married Elf King Altarin and together they gave life to Arthur Paladin. As the son of a goddess and an elf, Arthur Paladin had a lot of strength and sacred powers that he inherited from his mother as well as the dexterity and agility that he inherited from his father, powers that were visible even in his childhood.
Arthur Paladin started hunting at an early age, however, always accompanied by his parents who helped him further develop his natural powers.
One day, at just 10 years old, he sneaked out of his castle to venture out on a hunt alone. He heard that an army of Orcs was looting and killing villagers nearby and wanted to do something to help. Equipped with his enchanted bow, arrows and an invisibility ring that he got from his mother.
In the first two villages he passed, everything was calm and peaceful, but suddenly he screamed and called for help, so he decided to run towards the screams. Arriving at the village he saw many houses on fire, people running and crying, many Orcs looting like houses, some warriors fighting to defend themselves but they were few and as they were clumsy, sometimes they beat themselves, so Arthur Palidin decided to run as fast can towards the enemy army ...

When he got far enough to use his bow, he started shooting and killing the invading Orcs. He killed 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 .... 20 .... 30 ..., he was exhausted but he kept dodging attacks and returning powerful blows that knocked down enemies, he was very excited about that first fight without his parents and did not realize that even defeating many Orcs, they gradually surrounded him. They were far more enemies than he could defeat. It was then that the leader of the invading Orcs, Grummor appeared on Arthur's back and hit him with his Club that was the size of a tree trunk. With the powerful blow, Arthur Paladin passed out and was eventually captured. The Orcs took him to his fortress and threw him into a very distant and hidden cave. This cave was lit up with so few torches that it was difficult to see anything inside but bones of skeletons and piles of treasures that were stolen by the powerful Orcs.
In this cave of the Orcs, there were only 4 cells in which all the prisoners were together. The prisoners were magicians, druids, elves, knights, dwarves, the most complete and diverse class of warriors who were slaughtered in combat. The cells were protected by Orc guards and surrounded by a circle of pillars of black magic so that no one could use magical powers to escape.

The prisoners got together and worked out a plan, the knights and the dwarves would go together to try to open the bars of the cell a little so that Arthur Paladin could go out wearing the invisible ring. The plan worked and when he left he saw a bloody sword lying on the ground. Before the guards could see, he broke one of the pillars of black magic and so the magicians destroyed the cells and began to attack. They killed the Orc guards and one of the magicians summoned a dragon and they all managed to escape from there.
Happy to be able to escape and in thanks to Arthur Paladin, the people came together and considered him their true king and protector and started to call him King Arthur Paladin.
Now, with his own kingdom and army he needs to get back to training and getting stronger and stronger to defeat Grummor and his terrible Orcs once and for all.

This story was written by my family. My children Pietro 03 years old and Lala 13 years old, my wife Bruna and me. I hope you like it and I'm sorry for any grammatical errors, as I use the translator, it may be that something ends up being meaningless.

Ty Ryzn... I love you bro!!!
Melody Noir

Re: King Arthur Paladin´s Story

Post by Melody Noir »

Oh, that's such a wonderful story! Cheers to you and your family.
Warm regards,
Melody Noir
Magistra Noviciorum
Available in-game or Discord

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I'm unstoppable, Not because I'm better than most,
But because I had to learn how to climb out of hell,
as a child, all alone, and with nothing to my name.

-v-v- Warrior -^-^-^

Ryzn Warrior

Re: King Arthur Paladin´s Story

Post by Ryzn Warrior »

Great story Arthur
Glad you were able to get the family ( including future roses ) involved
I am by myself, but never alone
I am RYZN
----------------------------------------------------------
Avora Skyfallen
Ambassador
Ambassador