Heavyarm Kai
Inceptor
Inceptor

[Character Sheet] Heavyarm Kai

Post by Heavyarm Kai »

Name: Heavyarm Kai
Race: Human
Place of Birth: Liberty Bay

I have been on the island they called Laguna Islands for as long as I can remember. I don’t recall how I ended up here, perhaps a shipwreck? My mind completely draws a blank… who am I? How do I get out of here?
The sea turtles are my friends and I’ve traveled through these three islands for years until just 3 weeks ago when I noticed people coming into my peaceful island. I hear they come to see a mysterious man but it’s strange that I only see them walk to the hut…. But when I peek through the windows, they become invisible as soon as they enter. Sometimes they become visible again after coming out and usually with a strange assassin looking headpiece. I hope they are peaceful.. but it is a bit scary talking to ninja assassins.. or I think they are ninjas?
I secretly followed one of them, it was a lady.. She had beautiful long hair and rode an usually bright blue horse. I then realized that the sea turtles have been hiding a secret passage from me.. I followed the lady hoping she would not notice. We got close to where they exited and she turned around with her hand out, she looked me in the eye and told me that she noticed me following her. She knew that I have been stuck on the island.. “follow me” she said. I hesitated, but held out my hand and that when she quickly slipped a dark blue ring on my finger and grabbed my hand.
I watched as my hands and feet quickly disappeared. Wow this is magic! With her one arm she threw me on the back of the horse.. Man! How can a lady be so strong I thought to myself… She giggled and we went through the turtle on to a 4th island. She spoke to a guy by the name of Sebastian who took us to a large city called Liberty bay, green grass, mountains, beautiful buildings..
“My name is Steady from the Red Roses, I was once like you, without a home… I want to help.” She says. “What is your name?”
I don’t know what my name is… “uhh.. uhh..”
“uhh?” she says, as she lifted her bag and jumped off the horse.
“Yikes!” a book slid out of her bag as she was getting down.. I quickly jumped down to catch it.
“whoa! This is heavy!” I said quietly
“Heavy?” she says
My face turned red, “Heavy? This? Nah, Heavy is my name I mean.. Heavy-arm” I said. “Heavyarm Kai, Kai like the waters.”
Just like that, I guess I got my name… She didn’t seem to question much.. She showed me around and introduced me to her family. Her brother, Rye Ane took me in as his apprentice and I cannot be more grateful… one day I swear.. I will marry Steady.
Othelen
Eques
Eques

Re: [Character Sheet] Heavyarm Kai

Post by Othelen »

Great story, Heavyarm!
Thank you for sharing! :)
Best regards,
Othelen
—————————————
If you tremble with indignation at every injustice... then you are a comrade of mine.
Justice, Truth and Right!
—————————————
Rosa Absentia and retired Hand
—————————————
Founding member of the Senja Fellowship Community (SFC)
—————————————
ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Melody Noir

Post by Melody Noir »

Wonderful read! I could never figure out those turtles...
Warm regards,
Melody Noir
Magistra Noviciorum
Available in-game or Discord

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I'm unstoppable, Not because I'm better than most,
But because I had to learn how to climb out of hell,
as a child, all alone, and with nothing to my name.

-v-v- Warrior -^-^-^

Ryzn Warrior

Post by Ryzn Warrior »

Very good
I am by myself, but never alone
I am RYZN
----------------------------------------------------------
Rye Ane
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Rye Ane »

Very well done !!
Leader of the Red Rose
Legatus

"There are things in the universe that are simply and purely evil. A warrior does not seek to understand them, or to compromise with them. He seeks only to obliterate them."
Chikilina
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Chikilina »

Cute story :) well done!
Chikilina
Propraetor of the Red Rose