Character history and background.
Nesie Brus

[Character Sheet] Nesie Brus

Post by Nesie Brus »

Name: Nesie Brus
Race: Human
Place of birth: Ab'Dendriel(?)
Married to: Vale Brus

It begins in Ab’Dendriel when the elves found a child. Abandoned child. „What will we do with her? She obviously doesn't belong here. She is not an elf.” - they said. Could she become one of them one day? Who is this child and why is it abandoned here? The elves decided - „We cannot leave her like that! - We have to help this poor kid to grow up! - It was her destiny to be brought up by us!”

Year after year, she was growing bigger and bigger. The elves treated her like one of them. Part of the family one would say. But she knew that something felt wrong.

With time passing, the elves decided to give Nesie proper education. They wanted her to know how to speak properly, write, and the most important thing - fight. They wanted to, they tried, but failed though. Nesie wasn’t a good pupil. She barely could write and speak. She couldn’t learn how to use a bow. Then the elves came up with the idea to ask humans or dwarves for help. Maybe they would know how to teach her at least how to protect herself in the world of Tibia.

After some time humans managed to teach Nesie how to use a sword. To be honest she was pretty good at it. Excellent even! With that knowledge how to fight she started to travel. The adventure which was supposed to change her life.

One day she met that weird looking guy with a big yet beautiful hat and constantly “talking” parrot on his shoulder. As she was told later, this man was a pirate. She started to ask about who is a pirate, and what he does? She was told that they travel the seas and seek for treasures mostly, and better to stay out of them! But she was charmed. “They travel a lot” - she thought. “It is a great opportunity to find travel companions and look for my home, maybe even parents!” - she shouted. The minute she decided about her plans she started to look for the pirate she met. It turned out he was a captain of a fine ship called “The Loyal Atlantis”. She asked him if she could join, but he looked disapprovingly at her. “You are not a pirate material young lady” - he said and walked away. She started to follow him and do everything to convince him. Helped with preparations for the next big adventure and started to make friends among the crew. Finally the captain agreed and Nesie made a promise to work hard every single day to prove him wrong. The pirates became her comrades, in the matter of fact she became one. She travelled from one island to another. Looking for her place on Earth and destiny which she misses.

Many years passed. Nesie has come back to Ab’Dendriel. She didn’t manage to find her missing past but now she knows that her place in Tibia is her hometown, where she grew up - Ab’Dendriel. The elves barely recognized her. She was a completely different being. Much taller, strong and very powerful woman. What she saw and experienced remains unknown to the elves. But still down deep in their hearts they recalled her as the young, cute, little Nesie whom everybody knew and beloved. Elves have prepared a big party for Nesie’s return, where she met her present husband - Vale Brus.

Here the true story of Nesie Brus begins….
Best regard,
Nesie Brus.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Melody Noir

Re: [Character Sheet] Nesie Brus

Post by Melody Noir »

Excellent! Very well done! Bravo, Nesie.
Warm regards,
Melody Noir
Magistra Noviciorum
Available in-game or Discord

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I'm unstoppable, Not because I'm better than most,
But because I had to learn how to climb out of hell,
as a child, all alone, and with nothing to my name.

-v-v- Warrior -^-^-^

Vale Brus

Post by Vale Brus »

I love the story, good job!
ImageImage
Othelen
Eques
Eques

Post by Othelen »

Great story, Nesie!
Thanks for sharing it!
Best regards,
Othelen
—————————————
If you tremble with indignation at every injustice... then you are a comrade of mine.
Justice, Truth and Right!
—————————————
Rosa Absentia and retired Hand
—————————————
Founding member of the Senja Fellowship Community (SFC)
—————————————
ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Nesie Brus

Post by Nesie Brus »

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it <3
Best regard,
Nesie Brus.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Chikilina
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Chikilina »

Well done Nesie :) Chiki also started her adventure in Ab'dendriel.. i guess I owe my own story, haha.

Hugs,
Chikilina
Propraetor of the Red Rose
Ryzn Warrior

Post by Ryzn Warrior »

very nice :)
I am by myself, but never alone
I am RYZN
----------------------------------------------------------
Fafnir Dracul

Post by Fafnir Dracul »

What a lovely story, Nesie! The fact that your dream was to find a place in which you felt at home and at the end of your journey returned to Ab'dendriel is quite curious. Indeed, sometimes in our lives we need to search far and wide to finally find ourselves.

Thank you for taking the time to share your story with us!