Loqhakk's Application (Accepted)

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Loqhakk

Loqhakk's Application (Accepted)

Post by Loqhakk »

Greetings.

At first, I would like to announce that I'm from Poland, thus my name may be too hard for some of you. Let's just say I'm Loqhakk.
I am 28 years old (oh my..) and I'm playing Tibia since.. I can't even remember. I believe it was 2006 or so (with breaks of course), before the Svargrond was announced.

Introduction
Long story short. We were just a kids. Friend in our class introduced us to Tibia during IT lesson. We were amazed. We couldn't wait to get back home after the school so we could download the game and play together. The best thing was that it was Friday! So we've had all weekend to try Tibia out!

I remember like if it was yesterday. Creating my account (I even remember my first login number haha!), my first character... Yes.. Rithimus Rizzaken it was (sadly deleted due to long break). The world we chose back then was Guardia. We were too young to play on PvP, we had no idea what to do at all.
We spent so much time on Rookgaard that when I think of it now it seems impossible. Before we all got level 8 a month or so has passed.
After that, we all went to Thais. I will never forget these times. Hunting that one Slime in Ancient Temple near Thais, or Minotaur Guard south of Thais.. We had no idea how to hunt at all but we've had so much fun killing that one monster with 4 people that I'm smiling even now when I think of it.

When we were tired of hunting, we'd go to Gorn's shop in Thais, block everything with parcels, so that we could create our own shop. I wish I had some screenshots from back then. We'd just throw items on the ground, anything, equipment, food, tools and people would just come and "HEY, HOW MUCH FOR THAT?", "HOW MUCH FOR THIS?"!
We were full of ideas back then.

Then first deaths came, losing backpacks, people leaving the game in anger (we were still but a kids). Then coming back or creating a new characters (I won't understand for what reason we've done this).
That's how I ended up creating Slifer Podniebny Smok. Since Rithimus was a sorcerer I want to make Slifer a paladin and so I did. I really liked the gameplay but eventually I ended up with level 41. I hated hunting. I'd prefer standing in depot, just talking with people or anything else but hunting.
I decided that I'm going to collect rare items. My first one was Golden Figurine (back then it was very expensive). I have no idea how it ended up in my hands but I was so happy with that. Anyways, since I was low level it was pretty much impossible for me to get any more rare items. So I played less and less. We all did. And eventually we took a break.

After I came back a hack happened. I've lost everything and during rooking process of my character I managed to receive it back. This was one of the saddest moments in my life. All my precious items I've held dear (like Stuffed Dragon which I named Chester)... it's all gone. I stopped playing for a really long time. I was just getting into the game for a while so the account wouldn't get deleted.

Now, not that long ago me and my friend decided to play again but this time on Antica - The Ancient Server. I created Loqhakk. My precious Knight. I felt it again, that this is it! I want to play again! And again, I decided that I will collect rare items. So I will tell you Loqhakk's story in a short while.

1. Chartacter/Player Information
I created my account in 2007. I can't remember exact date of creating Loqhakk but I believe it was 2019. This is character I'm currently playing (and I don't think it will change). He's a level 183 (and keep rising) Elite Knight. I hunt solo, sometimes with my friend. Im spending much time on camping the rare bosses. Now when I look at it, I may have done introduction a bit too long, teheee..
As of my hobbies... I really like singing and making use of my voice. I usually would cover some boss' voices from the games - mostly World of Warcraft. I love to play WoW and Tibia, consider these my hobbies aswell. My real name is Przemysław.

2. Why do I want to join Red Rose
This is the Legendary Guild, me and my friends admired, since we learnt about you. When we were kids we all wanted to be the part of this guild but since we were so young and always free accounts, we didn't do anything in that direction.
Now that I'm older, more experienced and mature I think I actually MAY have a chance. I would be proud to be a part of the Red Rose.

3. Roleplaying Story
Svargrond. This was a really cold night. There were rumors of Chakoya's gathering on Nibelor, preparing for war. "There's no time to lose!" - Loqhakk yelled. "Quickly, bring me to this island, Iskan!". "All aboard!" Iskan responded and they'd be gone in a flash.

"What is this, there's so many of them, what is going on..?" Loqhakk, thought. Nilsor, that was the closest to whole situation quickly approached Loqhakk: They are using some artifact to bring a huge storm! They want to destroy Svargrond! We need to do something!

"I will NOT allow that! Behold! For here I am! I am Loqhakk. Stop, whatever you are doing or I will have to stop you myself." Noticing our fellow hero, Chakoyas quickly took on their weapons. Suddenly a great scream could be heard: PROTECT THE EYE AT ALL COST! WE MUST FINISH THE RITUAL! It was Ocyakao. A great shaman. He was one of the most dangerous of Chakoyas.
Dozens of Chakoyas engaged the Knight. He drew his mighty weapon and with one swing took down few lower class soldiers. When the first line moved back, enemy sorcerers came across Loqhakk. A barrage of ice missiles appeared before the champion - I will not give up! These innocent people have done nothing to you! Why are you doing this?! - he yelled, repelling every single attack.

"This is our land. You and other filthy creatures have no rights to be here! We will take over the Nibelor, Svargrond and every single one of the Ice Islands, MWAHAHAHA!" - after saying this, Ocyakao summoned even more warriors to his side.
As Loqhakk, now even more furious than before, fought off Chakoyas, Nilsor and Iskan snuck in and stole the mighty artifact - The Eye of the Storm.
Realizing that, Ocyakao went into rage. He would begin to cast spells in every direction, hitting even his own soldiers!

"There's no way to get near him now.. Maybe.. EXORI HUR!" screamed Loqhakk and the mad shaman fell down on the ground. The rest of Chakoyas immediately retreated, hiding in their underground tunnels.
A battle was fierce but since good always wins, Loqhakk came out victorious: Citizens of Nibelor, you no need to worry anymore. The threat is gone. Live your lives in peace and call whenever I am needed again.

"Hero, I don't know how to thank you, we are really greatful for your deeds. But we have one more request to you. This relic, this artifact.. this is too powerful to be left here. Please, protect it so no evil-doer may use it again" said Nilsor.

Knight agreed and kept the eye. While under his protection, citizens of Nibelor or Svargrond may not worry about it's dangerous powers anymore.
Loqhakk protecting the Eye.

This is but a one of many stories of hero Loqhakk. He travels across Tibia, helping those who need it, dispose of evil. Who knows, maybe you already seen him?

4. A Personal Touch
So we're getting close to the end. It's kinda a shame, I'd love to tell more tales of Loqhakk but maybe some other time.
In real life I'm sort of a shy person thus in games I'd always join some roleplaying events and stuff, meeting with people, talk about game or something.
I didn't know if your guild was still working until I met Venora Lunalight. It was pure coincidence, we met while hunting on Stonerefiners. We talked a lot, about game, about the Red Rose, some memories from the past. She was the one to encourage me into applying here and I'm really thankful for that.
Whether I make it in or not, the Red Rose will always be remembered and admired by me.

I hope that my application won't be too boring and I want to thank you for this oppurtinity. I wish you all the best and enjoy the reading!
Last edited by Loqhakk on Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maia Lunalight

Re: Loqhakk's Application

Post by Maia Lunalight »

Good to see you here :3

Thank you for your application!
:D
Last edited by Maia Lunalight on Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Loqhakk

Post by Loqhakk »

Thank you! I hope you enjoy it :)
Natures Lord
Magister Noviciorum
Magister Noviciorum

Post by Natures Lord »

Hello!
Thanks for your application please contact me in game.

//NL

My thoughts move.. my arrow fly.. one and the same..
Loqhakk

Post by Loqhakk »

Natures Lord wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:44 pm Hello!
Thanks for your application please contact me in game.

//NL
Hey there!
I'll be trying to catch you :)
Othelen
Eques
Eques

Post by Othelen »

Greetings!
Feel free to reach out for a chat :)
Best regards,
Othelen
—————————————
If you tremble with indignation at every injustice... then you are a comrade of mine.
Justice, Truth and Right!
—————————————
Rosa Absentia and retired Hand
—————————————
Founding member of the Senja Fellowship Community (SFC)
—————————————
ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Loqhakk

Post by Loqhakk »

Othelen wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:27 pm Greetings!
Feel free to reach out for a chat :)
Good evening! Ill try to catch you tomorrow if that's fine. I'm about to go to sleep since waking up early tomorrow for work :c
Rye Ane
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Rye Ane »

Good evening!

Please find me and other Rose's in game for a chat :)

Look forward to it
Leader of the Red Rose
Legatus

"There are things in the universe that are simply and purely evil. A warrior does not seek to understand them, or to compromise with them. He seeks only to obliterate them."
Ooh Steady
Eques
Eques

Post by Ooh Steady »

See you around Loqhakk! :)
dhaikhan

Post by dhaikhan »

What an interesting reading!

Feel free to reach me in game for a chat.

Dhai!~