Acorimor Lucan Application

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Acorimor Lucan

Acorimor Lucan Application

Post by Acorimor Lucan »

Acorimor Lucan is my druid and I love to play him. He was created on March 5, 2023. He has few friends and even fewer foes. His guild experience is non-existent in the lands of Antica. He enjoys productive days and fun times.

My name is Jerrod Yates, I'm a military history major and I love reading and writing history. I love a sense of community and endulging in the purist joys of life. I strongly dislike the ignorance of those who do not wish to teach.

The history of the Red Rose is monumental. In a time where territory was claimed in tibia the Red Rose were recognized as an elite group of Tibians and became honorary residents of Fibula through networking and professional representation. They made such a great impact on the world we live in that even the gods recognized their glory and created a permanent symbol to represent their dynasty. I come humbly wishing to be apart of, one of the greatest communities Tibia has to offer.

There was a young warrior of the human race born in Carlin with aspirations to travel to the great halls of Kazordoon. Upon his arrival he was trained in the art of brewing and axe wielding. Through his consumption of alcoholic beverages in the brewery of north-west Kazordoon grew a confidence of axe brutality. He was recognized by his dwarf counterparts for his work ethic and attention to detail. He was made an apprentice, and after work invited to train for long hours to increase his weapon proficiency. In a short time he easily mastered one foe, and quickly moved to fighting two dwarf workers at once. As his strength grew he would be sent to work in the mines of Kazordoon to harvest precious gems. Quickly realizing the Dwarf Soldiers had a chip on their shoulder. He began challenging them in combat one at a time. After several months his axe wielding skills became so great that he could fight an entire platoon of dwarf Soldiers at once. The Dwarf guards took notice of this seemingly arrogant human and began challenging him at every level of the mines. The struggle was great and the human was easily defeated at first, until the human met a druid traveling from Ab'dendriel who offered him precious healing runes for his hard earned wages. The human realized the power in these runes and once again challenged the dwarf guards. With his new found powers he would defeat every guard in front of him. He quickly became a hero of the working class and his riches grew. He even realized that his farming profit from the mines could be sold for greater riches in the cities of Thais and Fibula. As his influence grew he wished to give back to the community of Kazordoon that had raised the warrior he became today. A dragon has been plaguing the Dwarfs and periodically attacking the great bridge of Kazordoon that connected the dwarven kingdom to Venore and Thais. The human accepted the call to arms and utilized a secret passage past the emperor's chambers to confront the dragon. When the fight began a great fire wave had exited the dragon's mouth. The human warrior was horribly burned and knew he could not sustain the damage dealt by the fearsome serpent. Remembering the training he received from his dwarven trainers he quickly adapted to the dragons tactics. If he just moved diagonally from the Dragons head when it reared back he could dodge the dragons flame attacks. The dragon was shortly defeated and the human returned to Emperor Kruzak a hero. The humble human warrior would then have a statue carved in the side of the mountains of Kazordoon. He would be awarded a dwarven set of armor and a dwarven axe for his sacrifice. Emnperor Kruzak became so grateful of his new hero he asked that Queen Eloise of Carlin place a Red Rose in the city graveyard to represent all the heroes to have traveled from their city.

I began tibia when I was 9 years old in 2000. I'm 31 now and this game is the closest thing to a pure MMORPG experience we have left. I love the history of your guild and wish to honor the traditions that you have. If given an interview I will not fail to impress the council. Thank you for your consideration.
Natures Lord
Magister Noviciorum
Magister Noviciorum

Re: Acorimor Lucan Application

Post by Natures Lord »

Hello there!
Thanks for your application, please contact me in-game for a chat.

Im abit busy this weekend but will probably be around sunday again :)

//Natures Lord

My thoughts move.. my arrow fly.. one and the same..
Acorimor Lucan

Post by Acorimor Lucan »

Absolutely Magister, I will be online all-day Sunday. Either on my druid or my knight "Eternal Gothic". Thank you for your time.
Othelen
Eques
Eques

Post by Othelen »

Greetings,

Feel free to reach out in-game for a chat!
Good luck with your application :)
Best regards,
Othelen
—————————————
If you tremble with indignation at every injustice... then you are a comrade of mine.
Justice, Truth and Right!
—————————————
Rosa Absentia and retired Hand
—————————————
Founding member of the Senja Fellowship Community (SFC)
—————————————
ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mihiron
Leader
Leader

Post by Mihiron »

Thank you for your application.

Please message me in game

Yours,
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Equoez
Leader
Leader

Post by Equoez »

Dwarven workers of the world, unite! :) I liked your story very much and I'm looking forward to get to learn about a fellow Carlinian and hero of the working class. Best of luck Acorimor!
Last edited by Equoez on Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
E. Zoldan
Magistra Noviciorum
Image Image
Commissary of SFC-Sec
Senja Fellowship Community
Rouge the Rogue

Post by Rouge the Rogue »

Well met, Mr Lucan!

You honour our guild with your praise.
I've read your story with great interest. I wonder, was the druid who supplied this peerless axeman with runes perhaps you?

I'm keen to hear more of you and wish you best of luck with your application!
Acorimor Lucan

Post by Acorimor Lucan »

Had a great conversation with the Magister today as well as Wifiey, who helped me with a nice Wyrm hunt. Looking forward to meeting more people from the RR community.

Respectfully,
Acorimor Lucan
Rye Ane
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Rye Ane »

Hello there!

Thanks for the application and the interest in the Red Rose :)

Find me in game and I will do the same :)
Leader of the Red Rose
Legatus

"There are things in the universe that are simply and purely evil. A warrior does not seek to understand them, or to compromise with them. He seeks only to obliterate them."
Varoos Moon
Inceptor
Inceptor

Post by Varoos Moon »

Pls catch me in-game.
ImageImageImageImage