Lalizz Application [ACCEPTED]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Lalizz

Lalizz Application [ACCEPTED]

Post by Lalizz »

1. Character/Player Information:

Greetings Roses, my name is Lalizz, I am a Brazilian Elder Druid. I learned to play Tibia around 2019 with my husband Sante Ownz. I played on a few worlds before Antica. I work as a Psychologist in schools for children and adolescents. I have many hobbies, but my favorites are dancing, singing (like crazy xD).

Likes/Deslikes:
I appreciate good food, good music, movies. I love cats and dogs, and my favorite place is the beach. I like to talk and make friends.
I don't like injustice and people who don't care about the feelings of others.

2. Why do you want to join Red Rose?
I think our style of play is similar. I'm friendly and I really like being helpful, I always try to help, despite my low knowledge of Tibia.Red Rose, is a legendary guild and I would like to join you in helping to create a better Tibia for our community.

3. Roleplay Story:
I was born on Gray Island to a mermaid mother and a human father. I grew up in a large castle with huge walls and vast wealth, but I lacked the love and affection of my parents and I never had the power to choose. I met an elder druid named Charlotta, whom my father was confident to leave me in her care on his trips to Liberty Bay. She told me beautiful stories about Tibiasula, who I came to revere all my life until then. At that moment I was already decided that I would like to be a great Druid like her. After acquiring my maturity, I finally became a druid and one day I got promotion from Queen Eloise of Carlin to become Elder Druid.
I spent a lot of time training my mind and my magic level. In one of my wanderings around Ab'Dendriel, I met a young elite knight called Sante Ownz, he was trapped by several criminals and was in trouble, that's when I gave him an Exura Sio, and everyone came after me to capture me. I managed to run to a safe zone and days later I found him again, I followed him on his travels in exchange for protection, I didn't know the lands I was treading. Some time later he called me to join a guild of warriors that was at war but I managed to convince him that wars only bring more sadness to Tibia, at that moment I was surprised with the memory of why I chose to be a druid, I love to help people and put them on a path of peace. Sante Ownz then, after some time, asked me to marry him and I confess that I was already thinking about it, together we decided to flee from that place and we thought that the only way out would be to cross the ocean with Tibiasula's blessings. We arrived in Antica, after all the dangers, we decided to stay together forever, and we got married in a church in the city of Thais and from that we continued together acquiring more experience and spreading love wherever we went. Some time later, Sante joined the guild Red Rose, but I was traumatized with guilds, because usually the warriors that are part of guilds are war fighters, but he told me: "Red Rose is a peaceful and neutral guild, which it also spreads good throughout Tibia, even being recognized by all worlds". And today I'm here, writing this application, asking to have the honor of being part of Red Rose's history.

4.A Personal Touch:
Although I don't know much about the game, I really like to venture around Tibia in good company, hunting, discovering new achievements, discovering areas, killing bosses, because that way I get to know Tibia more and more. I'm very friendly and helpful, I really appreciate the simple things in life, and from everything Sante has told me about the guild, I believe I'm making the best decision I could have made in this game.
Thank you all for reading my application and I hope to be able to contact you soon.
I would like to add that I am very busy in my professional life, so I spend little time online, but soon I will be more available, I look forward to meeting you.

Yours,
Lalizz.
Last edited by Lalizz on Sat May 06, 2023 6:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
Sante Owns

Re: Lali Wi Application

Post by Sante Owns »

Beautiful story, I really appreciate your interest in being a part of Red Rose, good luck!
Sante Owns
Proud Novicium of the Red Rose

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rye Ane
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Rye Ane »

Hello there :)

Thanks for your application and interest in the Red Rose.

Try and find me in game, and I will attempt the same ^^

Good luck with your application :D
Leader of the Red Rose
Legatus

"There are things in the universe that are simply and purely evil. A warrior does not seek to understand them, or to compromise with them. He seeks only to obliterate them."
Othelen
Eques
Eques

Post by Othelen »

Greetings Lali,

Thank you for your application :)

It makes a lot of sense to me that you wish to unite to the Red Rose together with your husband, whom is already a part of our family.
Feel free to reach out to me in-game for further conversation.

Best of luck to you!
Best regards,
Othelen
—————————————
If you tremble with indignation at every injustice... then you are a comrade of mine.
Justice, Truth and Right!
—————————————
Rosa Absentia and retired Hand
—————————————
Founding member of the Senja Fellowship Community (SFC)
—————————————
ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Natures Lord
Magister Noviciorum
Magister Noviciorum

Post by Natures Lord »

Hello there!

Please contact me ingame

//NL

My thoughts move.. my arrow fly.. one and the same..
Lalizz

Post by Lalizz »

Thank you for your atention. I'll try to catch you online in Tibia!
Mihiron
Leader
Leader

Post by Mihiron »

Thank you for your application Lali
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Maia Lunalight

Post by Maia Lunalight »

Hello Lali, thanks for your application!

Feel free to contact me ingame ^^
Equoez
Leader
Leader

Post by Equoez »

Well met! I hope we get the chance to meet and chat, in Fibula perhaps? :)

Good luck on your application!
E. Zoldan
Magistra Noviciorum
Image Image
Commissary of SFC-Sec
Senja Fellowship Community
Varoos Moon
Inceptor
Inceptor

Post by Varoos Moon »

Hi, thanks for application.