Alex Arwen's Application [DENIED]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Alex Arwen

Alex Arwen's Application [DENIED]

Post by Alex Arwen »

1. Character/Player Information with a personal toch (4.)

Hi Red Roses, My Name is Alex im 32 years old, I'm From Venezuela, but living currently in Spain, I just love videogames, always been and always going to be part of my life, but my heart was captured for the RPG genre, and thats why tibia its that game that you just can't forget. Outside the Digital world if not conected im in a gym rat working in a big corpo. An animal lover that just hate injustice of any kind.

I was summoned in this world 2005, a time when a poor paladin had to run to get his spears back (those old days <3)... i ended beeing a lone wolf in a world that was not created for that, countles hours training in silence, hidding from everyone else, from the caos, the fire, the blood, and those possesed with skull colors. I always try to help those in need, but lefted alone just so many times... Was a kid with the dream to achieve the peace in a world rulled by hatred and war, a dream to discover every corner, every city, battle against every monsters and be part of the history, helping other to achive glory, without wanting that glory for myself. Thats why in the oracle, i decide to became a paladin, a warrior of light, to guide those in need.

Always trying to gather some friends to discover all the tibia world but over and over again they left me alone, moving from server to server to go with them for nothing, they quit and im the last one standing. With no friends, no guild, and in the need to make my life in a new country (RL) starting from scratch, i quit, i had to put those dreams in a box waiting the time to come back. And here Im like in a isekkai world connecting once again, in 2023, finding with a whole new world calling me for be explored once and for all, getting those dreams outside the box and make them come true.

2. Why do you want to join Red Rose

More than just a guild, i know for sure that in some way all of you became a family, a group of adventurers that still together no matter what, Something that the time will not destroy, you are part of the tibia history and i want to be part of all that with you, i wanna learn, become better to protect others no matter who they are, i wanna help to create that peaceful world being neutral, loyal, and kind. And im for sure, that you are the best family for that.

3. Roleplaying Story (a poem of my life, a dreamer...)

"Another Place, Another Time"

I was tired, impatient, full of doubts and worries, doubts that cannot be clarified while in this place, worries that cannot be appeased...

Tired of the place, of the people, of not using time well, of not finding the answers or a path to follow, stuck in the past, looking at what is not by my side, without appreciating what I have with me, what impatience? No?

Impatience for the fact that I find myself here and now, in another place and another time, looking for those answers that I know exist but that I cannot find, that is why here, me, looking at the horizon, leaving the unnecessary behind and carrying the good, to be able to move forward, I embark on a new path, for the answers to be able to find...
Willing to move on, marking my own destiny!

I see a path covered by bushes and I can't find how to cut, I can't find what, I can't find how, I don't know where to look.

This desperate search; since before the predisposed rails were there, there was no need to search... you just had to move forward.

Rails, tracks, paths, paths... Everything that tended to take me forward, keeps sending me back, reliving memories and emotions that I thought I had overcome... that I thought I had forgotten.
How to forget the unforgettable?
How to overcome the insurmountable?

But why try to forget something that was a part of your life? Why try to overcome a pain that transformed you into the being you are today, today, in which nothing is what it seems, in which nothing it's forever.
Enjoy what you have, don't cry for what you don't. If you don't have it, it wasn't for you... and if it was or will be... Be patient that one day it will come;
Maybe not where you are, but somewhere else....
Maybe not now, if not in another time...

Thanks for your time guys... hug for all.

Cya ;).
Leader

Re: Alex Arwen's Application

Post by Mihiron »

Thank you for the application, feel free to contact me in game for a chat
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Alex Arwen

Post by Alex Arwen »

Mihiron wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 4:47 am Thank you for the application, feel free to contact me in game for a chat
I will, see you soon, Thanks.
Varoos Moon
Inceptor
Inceptor

Post by Varoos Moon »

Thanks for you application, feel free to catch me ingame.
ImageImageImageImage
Natures Lord
Magister Noviciorum
Magister Noviciorum

Post by Natures Lord »

Thanks for your application, lets talk in game!

//NL

My thoughts move.. my arrow fly.. one and the same..
Equoez
Leader
Leader

Post by Equoez »

It was fun talking to you today. Stay in touch and good luck! :)
E. Zoldan
Magistra Noviciorum
Image Image
Commissary of SFC-Sec
Senja Fellowship Community
Rye Ane
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Rye Ane »

Hello there and thanks for your interest in Red Rose!

Feel free to contact me in game and I will try the same :)
Leader of the Red Rose
Legatus

"There are things in the universe that are simply and purely evil. A warrior does not seek to understand them, or to compromise with them. He seeks only to obliterate them."
Maia Lunalight

Post by Maia Lunalight »

Hello, welcome! ^^

Contact me ingame :3
Alex Arwen

Post by Alex Arwen »

Nashir wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 6:01 pm It was fun talking to you today. Stay in touch and good luck! :)
Was a pleasure, thanks for everything! :oops:

hope to see u soon guys, im gonna be online all day
Sante Owns

Post by Sante Owns »

Thanks for your application, please contact me in game.
Sante Owns
Proud Novicium of the Red Rose

ImageImageImageImageImageImage