Domplos Application [DENIED]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
HolyTibian

Domplos Application [DENIED]

Post by HolyTibian »

1. A Bit About Me

Hey there, amazing members of the Red Rose Guild!

I'm absolutely thrilled to apply for a spot in your legendary guild. Allow me to introduce myself and share my incredible journey in the world of Tibia.

I'm Matt, a 35-year-old gamer from the UK. Gaming is not just a hobby for me; it's a passion that I happily share with my two awesome boys, who are just as enthusiastic about gaming as I am. We love venturing into virtual realms together, creating unforgettable memories as a gaming family.

When I'm not battling monsters and exploring fantastical realms, you can find me indulging in some outdoor adventures. Whether it's a spirited game of football, throwing punches in a boxing gym, or gliding across the water on a paddleboard, I thrive on the excitement and challenges that come with outdoor activities.

Now, let's dive into my Tibian journey, which began in 2003 when the Hiberna server was launched. Since then, I've immersed myself in the captivating lore of Tibia and participated in numerous remarkable events on the server.

Throughout my time in Tibia, I've achieved some pretty amazing milestones that have etched my name in the server's history. As a sorcerer, I proudly became the first to solo five demons and conquered the DHQ all by myself. I even led a sorcerer dream team that conquered the fearsome Annihilator quest. But that's just the tip of the iceberg—I've got plenty more thrilling accomplishments under my belt!

In the realm of PvP, I've been deeply engaged in the epic guild wars between the Alliance and Dark Mortals. These battles have forged lifelong friendships and unforgettable experiences. I still keep in touch with my war buddies from both sides, sharing stories and laughs long after the dust settled.

By joining the Red Rose Guild, I'm eager to contribute my extensive knowledge, strategic prowess, and unwavering dedication to our collective triumphs. I firmly believe that my experiences will bring valuable assets to the guild's quest for greatness.

In a nutshell, I wholeheartedly believe that the Red Rose Guild embodies everything I've been seeking in a gaming community: friendship, unity, and a burning passion for exploration and conquest. I'm beyond excited at the prospect of joining your ranks, forging bonds with fellow adventurers, and embarking on epic quests that will become the stuff of legends. I have taken a very long break from Tibia for the past 14 years, so coming back is rather exciting! With all the changes made to the game, it feels like it's brand new and I'm having a lot of fun learning it all over again!

My current character name ingame is Holy Wetterwachs (In total respect of the legendary family!)

2. Why I Want to Join

I am writing this application with utmost enthusiasm and reverence, expressing my strong desire to join your esteemed guild. The tales of your guild's valiance and rich history have inspired me greatly, and I believe that aligning myself with the Red Rose Guild would be a tremendous opportunity for personal and collective growth.

First and foremost, I seek to join the Red Rose Guild because of my deep passion for Tibia and its immersive world. The game has become an integral part of my life, and I yearn to surround myself with like-minded individuals who share the same enthusiasm and dedication. Your guild, being one of the oldest and traditional ones, has garnered immense respect and admiration within the Tibian community, and I wish to be a part of that legacy.

Furthermore, I am drawn to the Red Rose Guild's values of honor, unity, and camaraderie. The concept of a brotherhood of warriors, standing together in the face of adversity, resonates deeply with my own principles. I believe in the power of collective strength and teamwork, and I am confident that by joining your guild, I can contribute my skills and dedication towards the shared goals and triumphs of our guildmates.

Additionally, the prospect of participating in challenging quests alongside experienced guild members excites me greatly. I am eager to learn from the seasoned warriors within the Red Rose Guild, to sharpen my skills, and to contribute to the guild's progress. Together, we can conquer formidable foes and overcome obstacles that would be insurmountable on our own.

Lastly, I seek a sense of belonging and community within Tibia. The Red Rose Guild, with its long-standing history and close-knit bonds, offers a supportive environment where friendships are forged and memories are made. I yearn to be a part of this tightly woven tapestry, where mutual support and respect are valued above all else.

In conclusion, I sincerely aspire to join the Red Rose Guild, to walk the path of honor and valor alongside fellow warriors. My dedication to Tibia, my passion for teamwork, and my desire for a united community align perfectly with the ethos of your guild. I eagerly anticipate the opportunity to prove my worth and contribute to the legacy of the Red Rose Guild.

3. Something A Bit Extra

In the realm of Tibia, where legends are told,
The Red Rose Guild, with stories of old,
Founded on Antica, in December's embrace,
A guild that stands tall, with honor and grace.

In the year 1998, a legend took birth,
The Red Rose Guild, for what it's worth,
Through trials and battles, they stood side by side,
A brotherhood of warriors, with unwavering pride.

Through the lands they ventured, with banners unfurled,
The Red Rose Guild, an embodiment of a world,
With a history vast, spanning years untold,
Their loyalty and valor, a sight to behold.

In Thais' grand halls, they gather and convene,
Strategising and planning, as a well-oiled machine,
Their symbol, a crimson rose, held close to their heart,
A guild that stands strong, refusing to depart.

Legends are whispered about their heroic deeds,
Defeating mighty bosses, fulfilling noble creeds,
From Dragons and Behemoths to labyrinths deep,
The Red Rose Guild, eternal memories they keep.

Their legacy endures, a tale of camaraderie,
The Red Rose Guild, an epitome of unity,
Through thick and thin, they've remained steadfast,
An enduring guild, destined to forever last.

So raise your blades high, let the red roses bloom,
In the world of Tibia, their valor consumes,
The Red Rose Guild, an emblem of the past,
A beacon of tradition, that will forever last.
Othelen
Eques
Eques

Re: Domplos Application

Post by Othelen »

Greetings Holy Wetterwachs,

Thank you for your application! I have very much enjoyed reading it! :)

Please reach out to me in-game in order to converse further!
Best regards,
Othelen
—————————————
If you tremble with indignation at every injustice... then you are a comrade of mine.
Justice, Truth and Right!
—————————————
Rosa Absentia and retired Hand
—————————————
Founding member of the Senja Fellowship Community (SFC)
—————————————
ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
HolyTibian

Post by HolyTibian »

I'm glad you enjoyed reading it! I look forward to chatting further!

Matt
Natures Lord
Magister Noviciorum
Magister Noviciorum

Post by Natures Lord »

Feel free to contact me in game

My thoughts move.. my arrow fly.. one and the same..
HolyTibian

Post by HolyTibian »

Just another little poem for you!

In the realm of Tibia, ancient and grand,
A guild named Red Rose, across the land.
Founded in '98, on Antica's shore,
A guild steeped in tradition, forevermore.

With hearts united, we stand as one,
Warriors of honor, our battles won.
Through quests and battles, we forge our way,
In Red Rose's embrace, we shall sway.

I seek to join this storied guild,
With passion and dedication, my spirit filled.
Together we'll conquer, in unity we'll thrive,
In Red Rose's legacy, we shall strive.

So accept my plea, O Red Rose Guild,
Grant me the honor to be skilled.
In your ranks, I yearn to be,
A part of history, for all to see.
Sante Owns

Post by Sante Owns »

Glad to read it, good luck in your application... Feel free to talk to me when you want
Sante Owns
Proud Novicium of the Red Rose

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mihiron
Leader
Leader

Post by Mihiron »

Thanks for your application. Hope we could chat more
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rye Ane
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Rye Ane »

Hello and thanks for your application :)

The poems are nice to read but, if you might add a roleplay story to go along with your character that would be great. If you need any references please check the other applications on this thread that have (Accepted).

Any other questions don't hesitate to ask ^^
Leader of the Red Rose
Legatus

"There are things in the universe that are simply and purely evil. A warrior does not seek to understand them, or to compromise with them. He seeks only to obliterate them."
Mihiron
Leader
Leader

Post by Mihiron »

Dear Holy, the reason we ask to fill this application form is to know the character of those who are applying to join the guild, if it’s no written by the person himself there’s no sense for us to read, we appreciate your interest in join our ranks but I ask if you genuinely wishes to join it you should write an application with your own words.

Sincerely,
Mihiron
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage