Ibun Shornbeard's application [DENIED]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
ibunshornbeard

Ibun Shornbeard's application [DENIED]

Post by ibunshornbeard »

Hail Red Rose, one of the oldest (and the oldest which remains active), ancient and legendary guilds ever existed both in Tibia and in MMORPG's history.

1- Character/Player Info:
My character is Ibûn Shornbeard. He's an Elite Knight level 36. I recently created my account and my character (August 22, 2023), since i started again from zero in Tibia. My first step was back at 2008, and i recognize that a lot of things have changed, but history remains untouched. That's why I'm sending my application, because i know the background of this honorable guild.
In game I have any friends or foes, since all my companions left Tibia long ago. The last time they played was on Havera. I have never been in a guild before.
About my playstyle: I'm the kind of RPGer, adventurer, soloer player, who enjoy so much PvE content. My goal in Tibia is to make as much quests as i can. Adventure calls me all the time and i can't help but hear attend it, i want to explore the map, to discover the dungeons and mysteries of Tibia.
About myself: My name is Fernando Jasso, I'm 29 years old. I'm from Chihuahua, Chihuahua, Mexico (north of the country). I love Lord Of The Rings, specially, the dwarven culture. My hobbies are exercise like cardio and gym, read and watch tv series and animes. I'm happily engaged.

2- Why do you want to join the Red Rose:
About Red Rose, I know its the oldest guild which remains active in Tibia. Also is one of the oldest guilds ever existed both in Tibia and in MMORPG's history. Your reputation precedes you. I consider myself a history enthusiast, and this guild is full of it. That's why i want to be part of it, because i respect you as much as i respect the game itself.
I believe that there's so many players out there that worth a lot, but what i can tell you for myself that i'm worthy too since i truly honor the RPG gamestyle. I don't care much about powerleveling or PvP. I'm a pacifist and i can be a good comrade. I'll always help those in need if i can. Whether you choose me or not, i really appreciate your time, and i'm thankful for this opportunity.

3- Roleplaying style:
I made a full background for my character based on Tolkien's Middle Earth history, so i hope you enjoy it. Here it is...

*In the First Age, Mîm the Fatherless died by the sword of Húrin, thinking he was the last of his kin, but Ibûn, his son, escaped, survived and found shelter in the Trollshaws with his mother and other outcast petty dwarves.
*Years went by, and Ibûn the Survivor and his mother died, but they left their mark in history, founding a new clan, the Ibûnites, a community of outcast and outlaws which lived in the Second Age of Middle Earth.
*For the record, the descendants of the Petty Dwarves were smaller, far more unsociable than other dwarves, and wore notorious short beards, compared to the traditional beards of dwarves.
*In the beginning of the Third Age, they were discovered and cast out of the Trollshaws by other dwarves, and they were called pejoratively "Shornbeards". The few survivors infiltrate the Lone Lands and lived in that hostile place.
*Years later, they renamed from Ibûnites to Shornbeards, as they were once called, mentioning that they were proud of their traditions, their kin and their wild way of living.

Ibûn Shornbeard
2916 T.A. - 111 F.A. (216 years)
Known by his height, since he was 5.3 ft, was one of the tallest dwarves in Middle Earth's history. It was a common belief that through his veins run Longbeards blood.
When evil came, the Shonbeards split in two factions. He and some more refused to join the forces of Sauron, but the former Chieftain, Navî, agreed.
Because of this, a battle begun in the Lone Lands, and Ibûn and his companions were forced to retreat to the Weather Hills.
There, more dwarven blood was spilled, and the battle only came to an end with one last challenge. Ibûn defianced and defeated Navî under autumn's moon. But with Ibûn's triumph, were no laughs nor chantings, since they had to take down their brothers and sisters that baneful day.
A week later, Ibûn and the remaining dwarves fought in the Great War Of The Ring against several packs of orcs that intented to raid those hills, which apparently, had just become their new home.
When the war ended, only sixteen male Shornbeards survived, incluiding him. And he ruled as the new (and last) Shornbeard Chieftain of the Weather Hills, but at what cost. His little clan was destined to perish, but in the meantime, it remained well communicated with the major houses of dwarves until their lasts days.
Ibûn died peacefully at year 111 of the Fourth Age, and the Shornbeards were never seen again, but they were always remembered, specially by the Longbeards (Durin's folk), for their stubborness, their loyalty and their courage.

4- A personal touch:
Hail The Shornbeards!
Hail The Ibûnites!
Hail Ibûn, The Survivor!
Hail Mîm and Khîm, The Pettydwarves!
Hail The Seven Fathers of the Dwarves!
Hail Durin, The Deathless!
Hail Aulë, The Valar!
Hail Eru, The Father Of All!

Hail The MMORPG's History!
Hail Tibia!
And Hail The Red Rose, The Heart Of Antica!
Valkera
Eques
Eques

Re: Ibun Shornbeard's application

Post by Valkera »

Greetings Ibûn!

This was a great read and I look forward to meet you for a talk. Stay safe!
Eques Valkera Goldenthal
Image Image
Undersecretary of the Politburo, SFC-Sec
Senja Fellowship Community
Mihiron
Leader
Leader

Post by Mihiron »

Greetings Ibun, Thanks for your application.
Please contact me in game for a chat.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Natures Lord
Magister Noviciorum
Magister Noviciorum

Post by Natures Lord »

Hello there!

Please contact me ingame.

//Natures Lord

My thoughts move.. my arrow fly.. one and the same..
ibunshornbeard

Post by ibunshornbeard »

Thank you Valkera, Mihiron and Natures Lord, i will try to reach you in game. I appreciate your time :)
Rye Ane
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Rye Ane »

Hello there ^^

Thanks for your interest in Red Rose. Please find me in game for a chat, and I shall try the same.
Leader of the Red Rose
Legatus

"There are things in the universe that are simply and purely evil. A warrior does not seek to understand them, or to compromise with them. He seeks only to obliterate them."
Regin
Eques
Eques

Post by Regin »

Good luck, dwarrowfriend!
Regin,
Eques of the Red Rose
Mayor of Rosebud
Iron Fellow
the Smith

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Ceterum censeo Venorem esse delendam.
Sante Owns

Post by Sante Owns »

Hiho!

Thank you for your application. Please contact me ingame
Sante Owns
Proud Novicium of the Red Rose

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Valkera
Eques
Eques

Post by Valkera »

Ibun, when you have time, I'd like to meet up in Fibula for something to drink and eat. Let me know when you're available, please!
Eques Valkera Goldenthal
Image Image
Undersecretary of the Politburo, SFC-Sec
Senja Fellowship Community
Varoos Moon
Inceptor
Inceptor

Post by Varoos Moon »

Catch me if you can :)
ImageImageImageImage