Tonhoz application [DENIED]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Tonhoz

Tonhoz application [DENIED]

Post by Tonhoz »

1. Who?
Character: Eterrnal Oblivion (I will change that for sure, more with my face)
Started Tibia: 2001
Well gaming with friends still on this days (less for sure because we become adult), for sure as Brazilian go to beach, travel with friends to good places, some rest. And probaly the what I dislike its the time goes to much faster, you know what I mean.
2.Why?
I tried years ago replicate the scenario of Red Rose on server close to my country for a better ping, I did some posts we try to grow up there but it failed explained in other post (Resume: people start respect and follow, the dominance guild didnt accept because its less money they recive from people like this).

Explored a lot of things on Tibia, made my friends and also enemy (we not going be approved for everyone), I worked so much in many years to consist in not fight but sometimes happen like I lead Solera to dont give up. Diplomacy its one way of life and Im getting old to much, wars or money just waste of time and conditions that I want avoid, having fun with friends and loyalty. Well injustice isnt my strengh.

I replicated every scenario, there is more then EXP, Fight all over again make people dislike you, and you can still play not doing bad stuff. Back then when the map was REALLY short and have a lot more people we had to wait hours to get one cave, today its bigger lot of options, less people, less reasons to fight, less reason to talk with who still on this game.

Sometimes is fun to see when I started play meet some players born in 2000+.

And for sure at end I didn't fight because I hate someone, it's for who are on your side.

2001 Antica only 8 years old, less english just a noob.
2004 Less noob but free account now when Ankrahmun updated (Well I live on Brazil, we don't win Dollars with 11 years old)
2007 Started join USA servers and fight for more space, meet some people real life (Loss many wars Empera, Thoria etc)
2011 Almost retired but one close friend in University called me to Hot Dog place to meet other people on my city who plays and they are on dominance guild on Solera and we became friends (2 of them was parte of my family lmao)
2012 I saw many injustice agianst people that didnt share the same vision of leader and power abusing. That one day I group the real life friends and said Im not going accept this anymore, I don't agree, everyone have a change to play. We was like 20-25 people and changed side. I lead Nameless x United and result in Victory 2014 now everyone was free to play, I started to play less but feel like mission was over.
2017 Before this time changed pvp, changed how merchant goes, I finally was free to do whatever I want. But Cipsoft released the first wave of Brazilian server that means a lot for us, because we always played with 150+ms? I reunite the same people and started grind a lot again, we got the top and also the control of server until people who doesnt like the way we play (do whatever u want with respect) shutdown our guild and started what we know today on Tibia as the Alliance (you have to pay or you can't hunt) and I always agaisnt that.
2018 After loss everything tried to replicate Red Roses on Quelibra with quite of friends and people joined us. Was nice I develop so much, we meet on RL, did events in game, we accepted the way of live without question of dominance but they still didnt like so much.
2020 I became tutor again and got kicked from the server by leader of dominance who wanted our members and players to join their guild and pay their bills.
2020-2023 Well I married started my life as engineer and no time to play so much, login to talk with friends, suport something but casual.
2023 I can't deny this game, gave me lot of friends, lot of family, history that I can't imagine one day 8 years old when I found this game and still working, what next? why not back to Antica, the oldest server and find my way to play for fun.

Just picked one account that I still have acess, started have some fun, but feels like incomplete without a guild to join or new friendship for sure.

Hope see everyone in game, Red Rose its the story of Tibia basically.

Ex- S. Tutor
Ex- Tutor
Exiled

Just one old man with good dreams, passion still for this game and guild.

All the best.
Eterrnal Oblivion
Just another way to live.
All the best
Tonhoz
Natures Lord
Magister Noviciorum
Magister Noviciorum

Re: Tonhoz application

Post by Natures Lord »

Hello there!

Thanks for your application, seems like you have had the chance to experience alot during your days in Tibia.

I miss a roleplaying story to see your application as complete.

Best regards
Natures Lord

My thoughts move.. my arrow fly.. one and the same..
Tonhoz

Post by Tonhoz »

I tought was talking about beetween experience real life and gaming.

Well well sir.

If still have time, sit, take a beer and I tell you story that started at Frodo's... If not I'll back here on raining days.
Eterrnal Oblivion
Just another way to live.
All the best
Tonhoz
Mihiron
Leader
Leader

Post by Mihiron »

Hello Tonhoz, first of all we all appreciate all respect demonstrated towards our guild with that being said I must say there is a lot of information missing in your application form, as natures stated we ask every applicant to write a roleplay history, but besides that I think you should re-work in your application because seems a bit confusing and it’s not following our criteria in many points, I recommend you if you have interest in join our guild to take a look at our forum where there is a specific place guiding applicant on how to write an application and also take a look in other applications that end up being approved so you have a better idea what we are looking for.

it will also be nice if you decide which name you are going to use, Tonhoz or eterrnal oblivion, I’m not really sure what name I should use when talking with you.

For last but not least I would recommend you trying to reach members of the Red Rose you see online so you can chat with them.

Kind regards,
Mihiron
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rye Ane
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Rye Ane »

Hello there :)

Thanks for your interest in joining the Red Rose. As Natures Lord and Mihiron previously stated it looks like the role play aspect of your application is missing. I would take a look at some of the applications that state (Accepted) on them to gather some insight of what we are looking for :).

In the meantime feel free to find me in game for a chat, if you would like!
Leader of the Red Rose
Legatus

"There are things in the universe that are simply and purely evil. A warrior does not seek to understand them, or to compromise with them. He seeks only to obliterate them."
Valkera
Eques
Eques

Post by Valkera »

And you'll have to write it using your own creativity. Picking somebody else's original idea won't do Eterrnal Oblivion.
Eques Valkera Goldenthal
Image Image
Undersecretary of the Politburo, SFC-Sec
Senja Fellowship Community