Sir Balin's Application [ACCEPTED]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Sir Balin
Novicium
Novicium

Sir Balin's Application [ACCEPTED]

Post by Sir Balin »

1. Character/Player Information

Good day everyone, my name is Javi and I am 41 years olds, I am from spain, right now i live in a town close to Madrid, I used to live in Valencia but due to medical problems, my wife and me decided to move to a quiet place.I work as accountant for a Company.

I started playing Tibia in December 2002, i was studing at university, a friend of mine from high School talk me about Tibia and one day i was bored, decided to install it, i leveled all my way to mainland without telling him i was playing, only to discover i was on the wrong server, so i deleted that char and created Sir Balin.

Sir Balin is my “first” char(since i deleted the other one), a Master Sorceder… why? Because I always choose the sorcerer spec in all the games i have played all my live. I quit playing on … i think it was 2007, liberty bay had just been released. Now I am 115.

2. Why do you want to join Red Rose

I used to live in Edron, near the Red Rose guild house, as a sorcerer, i spent long hours in my house’s door doing runes, and I remember going to the guild house and look at it, Sometimes i just spoke to some RR members around there (I dont really remember many names), and I used to think, that when i had a hihger level i would apply to join.

The Red rose members were always cordial and polite, also I dont like problems, so i thought (and I still do), that this is the kind of guild I want to join. Also, Lord Xavy, one of my best RL Friends (and we met in tibia!!), joined the Red Rose. I told him about my thoughts and he encourages me to apply.

3. Roleplaying Story

Hey! Hey boy! Here! a voice whispered from the alley.

Balin was surprised, he turned his head, the only thing he could see were two yellow eyes, his mind went blank, he began to take steps towards the alley. A light flashed in the sky and then he woke up, fireworks! He had no time to waste, his friends were waiting for him. As if nothing had happened, he turned and continued on his way.

No more than 2 or 3 minutes had passed when a scream of pain coming from the streets behind him pierced him, one of those screams that freezes the soul, he stopped and for a second he was aware of what had happened. The eyes, those yellow eyes, he had seen them, they had called him and as if by magic he had forgotten them. How was it possible? That scream... that scream was from a human being, some poor devil had not been as lucky as him and had ventured into that alley, he was sure, but he couldn't do anything to help.

In his head, as he walked away as fast as he could, he began to ramble, these were difficult times, about 10 years ago magic had appeared into the world, at first it was a great help to people, even fun, who was going to spend in money on electricity when you could just wave a wand and light up your house? Or fill up your car with gasoline while being able to liven it up? but unfortunately, wherever the magic came from, it did not come alone, strange creatures that were only in the books of myths and legends began to appear shortly after. Damn, he could still remember how that dragon incinerated his city, his beautiful city... Or that disgusting troll that attacked them from under the bridge when they were fleeing, that creature hit him so hard that he couldn't walk for a week.

Balin!! We are here!!! - Someone shouted at him from afar.
That scream brought him back from his thoughts.

Guys, I was looking for you, we must move forward, one of those things... back there... I couldn't say what it was, I hadn't seen it before. Balin expressed in fear.

Don't worry, we are all with you, we can't do anything yet, but soon... The inauguration ceremony has begun, the heroes who emerged after the beasts have decided to teach us how to fight them, there is still hope. I have decided that I will be the best archer and Jon will take the path of the sword, have you made your decision yet?

My decision? What should I specialize in? The subtle Magic, destructive or healing, the brute force of being a great warrior, the skill of the bow. He hesitated for a few seconds…

Magic! I will destroy those things with magic, he said while flashing a smile...

4. A Personal Touch

My life has changed a lot in recent years, I have more free time for my hobbies and to be with my wife.
In Tibia I met several of the people who ended up being my best friends in real life.
I like role-playing games, and for a couple of years I've been playing a board game called Arkham Horror LCG.
I have a life that I consider to be quite healthy, I do sports whenever I can.
I travel often, in the last six months I have been to Japan and France, and we already have several trips planned for the rest of the year.
I am a calm person, and it is difficult to get me angry.
And... surely many more things, feel free to ask everything you need to know.

See you! and thank you for your time reading :)
For justice and honour
Sir Balin
Equoez
Leader
Leader

Re: Sir Balin's Application

Post by Equoez »

Hello there... Balin! Confusing to see another Balin around here... anyways, I very much appreciate reading your application and would love to chat with you in-game. :)

Btw, which Edron guildhouse are you referring to? Just curious!
E. Zoldan
Magistra Noviciorum
Image Image
Commissary of SFC-Sec
Senja Fellowship Community
Regin
Eques
Eques

Post by Regin »

Thank you for your application! Please try to catch me online for a chat :)
Regin,
Eques of the Red Rose
Mayor of Rosebud
Iron Fellow
the Smith

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Ceterum censeo Venorem esse delendam.
Sir Balin
Novicium
Novicium

Post by Sir Balin »

Hello,
I will try to catch u this weekend. Thank u.

May be i am too old but i remember one of the sky lane guilds rented by a member of the red rose, also de red rose shield was there. Anyways now that you mention it, i think the g-house was full of sleeping druids just making runes.
For justice and honour
Sir Balin
Equoez
Leader
Leader

Post by Equoez »

Sir Balin wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:06 pm Hello,

May be i am too old but i remember one of the sky lane guilds rented by a member of the red rose, also de red rose shield was there. Anyways now that you mention it, i think the g-house was full of sleeping druids just making runes.
Yeah I have a vague memory of that as well… Sky Lane, Guild 3 right?
E. Zoldan
Magistra Noviciorum
Image Image
Commissary of SFC-Sec
Senja Fellowship Community
Rebrand
Novicium
Novicium

Post by Rebrand »

Hello Sir Balin

It would be great to shake hands one day. Very pleasent read,but I wouldnt expect less from a man with such a splendid name. :D

Sincerly,
Lord Balin (Rebrand)
Chocolate Bear
Natures Lord
Magister Noviciorum
Magister Noviciorum

Post by Natures Lord »

Thanks for your application!

Lets talk in game

My thoughts move.. my arrow fly.. one and the same..
Lord Las
Novicium
Novicium

Post by Lord Las »

Hello Sir, that was a nice read. Try to catch me online :)
Sir Balin
Novicium
Novicium

Post by Sir Balin »

Equoez wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:40 pm
Sir Balin wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:06 pm Hello,

Yeah I have a vague memory of that as well… Sky Lane, Guild 3 right?
I think so
For justice and honour
Sir Balin
Mihiron
Leader
Leader

Post by Mihiron »

Thank you for your application Sir, if you see me online please send me a message so we can talk
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage