Thon Rinus application

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Thon Rinus

Thon Rinus application

Post by Thon Rinus »

Hello, My name is Thon Rinus, a young paladin in an old body, who's looking to join Red Rose.

1. Character/Player Information
My name is Thon Rinus, a Royal paladin in the lands of antica, I was sold on the bazaar to my current owner in october 2023 altough I was quickly left in the dark as my owner decided to take yet another break from Tibia.
Since june 2024 I have been quite actively playing Tibia and during this time I have made a few friends such as Midnight Slayer, who is also a Red Rose member and Navi Blackheart. I have not been in any guild since I haven't felt like any guild would fit what I'm looking for, until I came across Red Rose.
I'm an RPG-player who loves to go on hunts, questing and chatting with friends by an open fire and share stories.

Before this, I used to play a character called Sten Sture Yxhuggare, wich, just like my current character, was a RPG character, and a member of the now disbanded( :cry: ) guild the Tribe. I used to play this character between 2008-2012.

Outside of Tibia I am 32 years old who lives on the swedish countryside along with my girlfriend and our boy.
I work as a mechanic and in my spare time, while I'm not playing Tibia, I spend my time with my family or in the swedish nature.
I enjoy quality time with friends and having a good laugh.

2. Why do you want to join Red Rose
To be honest, I never felt like I was "worthy" of joining a guild like Red Rose, but as I've been talking to a few members, and member to become hopefully(Romelix), I felt like this might just be the perfect guild for me.
When I came back after 12 years of not playing the game, I saw my old friend Kelethin AKA Midnight Slayer online, we started talking and reminiscing about old memories, after a few days of talking we were talking about guilds and how he's now a part of Red Rose.
He let me tag along to the Red Rose guildhall where I found lots of love RR and becoming RR members to talk to and share stories and I realized this is the kind of people I want to surround myself with, I never even thought this was a thing in Tibia anymore.

What makes me special? Nothing really, I don't have any fancy level, I'm not rich, I dont think I'm more interesting than anyone else in this game, But I am myself, I love to make people laugh and always bring a good mood with me. I'm always trying to help people in need if I am able to.

3. Roleplaying Story
I remember the old days of Tibia, where a young swede once took his first virtual steps, every step was a step towards the unknown, what could lurk behind the next corner in Thais? What was hidden in the depths of Kazordoon? Where did the maze located north of Carlin lead? How strong is a Dragon?
These were the days where I most enjoyed Tibia, never knowing what would happen next, so I kept exploring, I grew stronger, I attempted the challange of quests such as the orc fortress, the crusader helmet quest, and even the legendary Queen of Banshees quest.
I joined the guild Tribe, where much like red rose we could share our stories, we could gather in the Guildhall in Thais and we could go on quests and hunt together, but as it often happens, people logged in less and less, studies, work, becoming parents, after most member rarely came online anymore I decided to also take my leave, having explored most parts of Tibia and not enjoying the game anymore, since all friends already left it.

Now, 12 years later, I log into a game I barely recognize, apart from a green name on the VIP list, Midnight Slayer, Deciding to play a new character, Thon Rinus, I found joy in playing the game once more, meeting a friend in one of the scarab caves in Ankrahmun, a druid called Agzaylor, we have since been hunting and questing together from time to time.
Midnight Slayer invited me to his homes, always talking with me, and after a few weeks even invited me to join him in the Red Rose guildhall in fibula, wich I gladly accepted and I really enjoyed my time with the members of Red Rose.

Now in current day I am writing this application to Red Rose, hoping and wishing that this sad try at an real life RPG story will be looked through and accepted by whomever decides these kind of things in the Red Rose ranks.

4. A Personal Touch
Spending the little time I have chatting with friends in Tibia, enjoyed the few times I've visited the Red Rose guildhall, lots of friendly faces.
I'm not really sure what else to write here, since I'm pretty bad at these applicationthingys but I guess I could list other games I've played.

Runescape was my first mmorpg, Tibia being the second mmorpg I ever played, still playing OSRS from time to time
Counterstrike in all its form, first person shooters are enjoyable when you don't have the social capacity to RPG
League of Legends. played this during my break from tibia 2012-2023~, very toxic community, spaghetti code and makes you go bald prematurely, definately recommend this game for anyone who hasn't tried it 8-)

I hope my application will be accepted
Yours,
Thon Rinus
Valkera
Magistra Noviciorum
Magistra Noviciorum

Re: Thon Rinus application

Post by Valkera »

I remember the Tribe, but sadly I don't recall anyone from that guild. Was your guildhall in Femor Hills or am I thinking of some others? Btw, thanks for the fun in Pits of Inferno last time! :)

Your story brought some of my own memories to mind, thanks for that! However, you need to complement your application with a roleplaying story. Let's meet in Tibia as well!
Valkera of Red Rose
Magistra Noviciorum
Image    House of Blackheart
Natures Lord
Magister Noviciorum
Magister Noviciorum

Post by Natures Lord »

Hello Then Rinus,
I hope to be able to talk to you ingame.

Thanks for your application.

Banors blessings

//Natures Lord

My thoughts move.. my arrow fly.. one and the same..
Midnight Slayer
Novicium
Novicium

Post by Midnight Slayer »

I've known Thon for around 12 or more years now. He is a great friend and I believe he would be a nice addition to the Red Rose.

I cannot vote for you my friend, but you have my support! :)

-MS-
Rye Ane
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Rye Ane »

Hello there!

Thanks for your interest in the Red Rose!

Try and find me in game and I will do the same :)
Leader of the Red Rose
Legatus

"There are things in the universe that are simply and purely evil. A warrior does not seek to understand them, or to compromise with them. He seeks only to obliterate them."
Dama Blackheart
Inceptor
Inceptor

Post by Dama Blackheart »

Greetings Thon Rinus,

It's a nice surprise to see your application here, I'd like to get to know you better, call me ingame whenever you want ^^
Dama Blackheart
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love" 🎔
Rebrand
Inceptor
Inceptor

Post by Rebrand »

Happy to see you apply Thon!
You already made me spit a drink on my screen with one of your jokes, will have to learn to expect the unexpected if you join us :)
Catch you in game amigo!
Chocolate Bear
Thon Rinus

Post by Thon Rinus »

Valkera wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2024 5:15 pm I remember the Tribe, but sadly I don't recall anyone from that guild. Was your guildhall in Femor Hills or am I thinking of some others? Btw, thanks for the fun in Pits of Inferno last time! :)

Your story brought some of my own memories to mind, thanks for that! However, you need to complement your application with a roleplaying story. Let's meet in Tibia as well!
I will definately try my best at this, I'm not very good with this whole story-telling part, I'll try to come up with something asap :D

also thanks everyone for your nice comments, I really enjoy the company of you guys : )
Mihiron
Leader
Leader

Post by Mihiron »

Thank you for your application Thon.

Send me a message whenever you see me online so we can chat
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Theoden
Novicium
Novicium

Post by Theoden »

Hello Thon, nice to see your application, hope to see more of you ingame!