Honor of Joining Red Rose

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Boogeybro Knight

Honor of Joining Red Rose

Post by Boogeybro Knight »

Hello, My name is Boogeybro Knight. My brother, Sorcerer Boogeyman got me into this game years ago. We played on zanera which is now solidera. He doesnt play anymore and all the friends i used to play with are no longer playing. I decided to make a new toon on antica and i remebered a story he told me a long time ago about the red rose. This made me want to atleast try to join the guild. A little bit about myself is i really enjoy collecting items, completing missions/quests and being helpful where i can be. I have played mainly EK and RP but i do have MS and ED experience. Please consider my invitation to the guild.

Sincerely,
Boogeybro Knight
Regin
Eques
Eques

Re: Honor of Joining Red Rose

Post by Regin »

Thank you for your interest, Booeybro. Your application is a bit lacking however. I suggest reading this topic: https://www.redrose-guild.com/viewtopic.php?t=4015
Regin,
Eques of the Red Rose
Mayor of Rosebud
Iron Fellow
the Smith

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Ceterum censeo Venorem esse delendam.
Rye Ane
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Rye Ane »

Hello and thanks for interest in the Red Rose !

As Regin previously said, your application is a bit lacking. If you would check out some of the applications that say '(accepted)' after it will give you an idea of what we are looking for :)

In the interim, don't hesitate to message some members to converse ^^
Leader of the Red Rose
Legatus

"There are things in the universe that are simply and purely evil. A warrior does not seek to understand them, or to compromise with them. He seeks only to obliterate them."
Mihiron
Leader
Leader

Post by Mihiron »

Thanks for your application, we would be honoured to accept as soon as you do the changes asked for the fellow guild mates
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage