Kiedis application.

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Kiedis

Kiedis application.

Post by Kiedis »

Greetings honorably members of the Red Rose!

I've been playing now and then since 2002 when Tibia had a wonderful community. I'm now playing under the name of Kiedis, a wanderer archer seeking companion in this world in this new phase!

I have to confess, on the other hand, that within this account i also play (but not active) the character Sir jewell, which is council member of Fontaneda Army, an ancient guild ally of yours! Hope this is not a problem to be part of the Red Rose with my active character.

Game aside, im Borja, 38yo and live in the south of Spain. Love music, movies and history among other things.

Why do you want to join the Red Rose?
During my time playing i've known several Roses as u can imagine, i was always happy to meet em in the past and has always consider this guild as one of my favourites among these old guilds we all now know. Also, i know its a reliable guild with a solid history and happens to be some kind of active nowdays, this is why i think my soul should be among ur ranks.

Roleplaying story
In the heart of Eldergrove, a vagabond archer named Kiedis roamed, his tattered cloak blending with the shadows. One twilight evening, he discovered a shimmering pool in a clearing, where a woman with moonlit hair appeared.

"You seek purpose, wanderer?" she asked, her voice melodic.

"I seek only to survive," Kiedis replied.

"The forest calls for a protector," she said. "An ancient beast threatens the innocent. Will you confront it?"

With a determined nod, Kiedis accepted. He approached the roots of an ancient oak, where a massive wolf emerged, eyes like burning coals.

"You dare challenge me?" it growled.

"I seek to protect those who cannot defend themselves," Kiedis replied, drawing his bow. He loosed an arrow, its tip glowing with forest magic. The arrow struck true, and the beast staggered, revealing itself as a spirit trapped by darkness.

"Thank you, brave archer," it said, transforming into a spectral guardian. "You have freed me. In return, I grant you the title of Eldergrove’s protector."

With newfound purpose, Kiedis stood tall, no longer a vagabond but a guardian of the realm, his heart forever intertwined with the magic of Eldergrove.

A personal Touch

Im eager to be part of the Red Rose if you guys accept me! Im seeking hunting partners, quest companions and many more!

Yours,
The vagabond archer
Valkera
Magistra Noviciorum
Magistra Noviciorum

Re: Kiedis application.

Post by Valkera »

Hail Alliance! Sir jewell is a name I recall from the ancient days and it warms my heart to see another old soul alive and well. Please find me in game, as I would dearly love to catch up with an old ally.
Valkera of Red Rose
Magistra Noviciorum
Image    House of Blackheart
Rhateus
Inceptor
Inceptor

Post by Rhateus »

I remember Sir jewell!
Thanks for the application. Please find me in-game for a chat :)
Natures Lord
Magister Noviciorum
Magister Noviciorum

Post by Natures Lord »

There is a name i recognize!

Than you for your application, lets talk ingame.

//Natures Lord

My thoughts move.. my arrow fly.. one and the same..
Midnight Slayer
Novicium
Novicium

Post by Midnight Slayer »

Surprisingly, I don't think we have met Kiedis, unless I am mistaken. I hope to to hear from you!

-MS-
Skyzo
Eques
Eques

Post by Skyzo »

Ahoy, old fellow!

It's wonderful to see your name around. Good luck!
Skyzo, the Banshee.
Proud member of the Red Rose.
Dama Blackheart
Inceptor
Inceptor

Post by Dama Blackheart »

Greetings Kiedis :D I'm curious to get to know you better, please message me ingame when you have the chance to ^^
Dama Blackheart
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love" 🎔
Drarice
Novicium
Novicium

Post by Drarice »

I recall your name quite well from the past ;)
Lets talk ingame!

/Nebexi
Munch
Novicium
Novicium

Post by Munch »

I remember Sir Jewell from the past, good to see you here. Let's talk ingame.

Munch
Kiedis

Post by Kiedis »

Hello!!

Thank you so much for the warming welcome! I'll try to catch up with u all soon enough :)

Drarice! <3