House of Blackheart Calls for Allies

If you would like to share a roleplaying story, a poem or a piece of your writing, this is the place for you.
Regin
Eques
Eques

House of Blackheart Calls for Allies

Post by Regin »

Stand with the Blackhearts—Reclaim What Is Ours
Written by Vaelen Blackheart, Patriarch of House Blackheart

To those who cherish honour, tradition, and the strength of our history:

I am Vaelen Blackheart, Patriarch of the House of Blackheart, addressing you from our ancestral home on the island of Fibula. For generations, the Blackhearts have maintained our dominion from the southern isle, ensuring the prosperity and protection of the land stretching northwards to Rosebud, a village on the vast grass plains just beyond Carlin.

However, the peace and order that we have upheld for centuries is now being threatened by Regin, the Mayor of Rosebud. He hides behind a town charter granted by Queen Eloise of Carlin, claiming independence from the rightful rule of the Blackhearts. This charter, issued from the distant throne in Carlin, disregards the true history of Rosebud and the long-standing relationship between the village and our house. Sovereignty on paper means nothing without the honour and protection that only the Blackhearts can provide.

Rosebud, situated on the open plains to the north of Carlin, has long benefited from our governance. Yet, Regin has led its people astray, going so far as to expel members of my family, Navi Blackheart and Kaelas Blackheart, from the village. This betrayal is not just an insult to the Blackhearts, but a rejection of the history that binds Rosebud to its protectors.

Regin claims to champion the village’s independence, but there are disturbing whispers that Rosebud is being infiltrated by the Crimson Hand, a notorious criminal syndicate. Instead of securing a future for his people, Regin turns a blind eye to the growing corruption in his ranks. Meanwhile, he spreads baseless rumours, accusing my family of dark affiliations with forgotten gods—falsehoods designed to distract from the real threat growing under his watch.

The Blackhearts have always ruled with honour and strength. Our lands, from Fibula in the south to the grass plains of Rosebud, have flourished under our leadership. But now, Rosebud has chosen rebellion and lawlessness over order and tradition.

I call upon those who value honour, legacy, and justice to stand with the House of Blackheart. Together, we will reclaim what is rightfully ours. We will drive out the criminals who seek to undermine Rosebud and restore the village to its rightful place under the protection of the Blackhearts.
If you fight for legacy and the preservation of these lands, join us. Help us restore order and bring an end to this misguided rebellion.

Join the House of Blackheart. Fight for legacy. Fight for honour. Fight for the future.

Valkera
Magistra Noviciorum
Magistra Noviciorum

Re: House of Blackheart Calls for Allies

Post by Valkera »

He who stands between a Blackheart and his birthright is the bane of his own head. I'm for Vaelen!
Valkera of Red Rose
Magistra Noviciorum
Image    House of Blackheart
Regin
Eques
Eques

Post by Regin »

Thorin and Seraphine Blackheart stands with Vaelen!
Regin,
Eques of the Red Rose
Mayor of Rosebud
Iron Fellow
the Smith

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Ceterum censeo Venorem esse delendam.
Lord Kaelas
Inceptor
Inceptor

Post by Lord Kaelas »

There is only one path. I stand with Vaelen!
Dama Blackheart
Inceptor
Inceptor

Post by Dama Blackheart »

I support my family, for Vaelen!
Dama Blackheart
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love" 🎔
Munch
Novicium
Novicium

Post by Munch »

I'll support Blackhearts with Raejk (already in the guild) :twisted:
Midnight Slayer
Novicium
Novicium

Post by Midnight Slayer »

Midnight Slayer stands with Vaelen and the House of Blackhearts.

-MS-
Gothmog
Novicium
Novicium

Post by Gothmog »

Hail mylords,

I will be honored to serve and join the Blackhearts! My bow and arrows is at your service! For honor and tradition!

yours,
Gothmog
~ Follower of Banor ~
Proud Antican Veteran
Drarice
Novicium
Novicium

Post by Drarice »

Family first, always!
Hail Vaelen!