Apply [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Gaon

Apply [Denied]

Post by Gaon »

Hello again. I chat with some members in tibia. And alot of them said i have to do rpg story. And i try my best. :D

My name is Gaon and i am level 43 Paladin. I havent any friend in this guild, but hope to get alot of them if i get in.

Rpg Story begins. Hope you like it.

My parents left me in the jungle, I was raised for goblins that offered everything to me. The first years of my life i spent it with goblins and i didnt know any other human than me. Some months ago i was hunting in order to get something to eat when suddenly i climb up a tree and saw a pirate ship comming to the island. When they arrived i was surprised because they were humans like me so they recluted me for their ship.
In this ship i learned a lot! I met really good friend there, specially Lodaw, he teached me from hunting tips to relationships with other members of the Red Rose, etc.. Then i meet a strange man, that was in jail in another pirate ship but now he is walking free. His name was Zyn.
After many months of mailing i arrived at a continent, it name was Antica. Inmediatly i realized that i had a bloodbrother, his name was Xeno drex. He teached me how to survive in this new land full of dragons and evil creatures.
Step by step i discoverd that i wasnt an only child, besides Xeno i had 2 more brothers that were amazing paladins, one was Ahmos pharos and the other was Moreth Marian, my sister.
In our endless sails with the pirate ship Lodaw spoke with me about magic powers that some persons had and that drew my attention.
Step by step i started learnign more and more magic spells till today that i have become in a Sorcerer that is puting a lot of effort in learning this beatyfull art of magic.
Thanks to my brother Ahmos pharos i have meet really nice people because he told some guild called Red rose, that i am really nice people. And after it inside me have a little hope to get in Red rose someday. My brothers also have helped me, teached me and take care of me since i first walk on this lands.
In this particular moment of my life i’ve decided to recover the time ive spent away from them.
Life has teached me something, a family is built with loyalty and unity.
Forever loyal to my family and my friends, I will fight and die for you.
Today all my family is dead, and i need someone to help me back to that same island called antica as old days.

Hope you guys like me. I tried my best of this /\

The End. Merry christmas and happy new year Red Rose members!

King regards. Gaon
Rob'Doomsday
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Apply

Post by Rob'Doomsday »

As Dunja said on the previous post, the application is denied.
Good luck in your future =)