Aroen`s Application [Accepted]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Sasirel
Eques
Eques

Aroen`s Application [Accepted]

Post by Sasirel »

Greetings honorable Red Rose.

I first started playing Tibia in 2003. Due to my Uncle played this amazing game he was nice enough to show me, and teach me how to play. Aroen, is not my first character, back in 2003 I played another druid named Time boyet. Later on I played a knight named Mithrandor. Due to my time away my druid was deleted.

I like to play to be social, hunting with parties is my favourite way of hunting. I mostly stay social, and like to play games within Tibia.

My homeland is Darashia I grew up there with my father and Alix. So I have been mostly hunting there. I am open for other places aswell of course, I just like to stick close to my friends/family.

Friends I got few good friends due to my recent come back. I have started to build friendship with different kind of Tibians. Only thing I require from my friends, is that they don`t steal or pk for fun.
Foes I have not had foes in my time playing Tibia ever. I have people I like less than others. The closest Foe I may have was the one threatening me if I would bid higher on my current house, he would kill me, Typical Power Abuser.

My reason for wanting to join the Red Rose is, that I feel like this guild are with people likeminded to me. People wanting for peace and fun in Tibia. I fell in love with this guild after reading the CoC, and watching how you treat newcomers like myself, I simply said Greetings, Introduced myself and it was open to talk, a good and easy way to start building an bond/friendship with the members of Red Rose.

I feel like this guild was made for me , it is written fun all over it. That is what I need in Tibia, people behaving, trying to give Tibia more than just hunting.

Well im no professional in writing RPG stories, but here is my rpg story so far about my character.

Greetings fellow Tibians, my name is Aroen E`rewyn, I was born in another body 6 years back. My spirit left this body, due to the body seemed to become unreachable. The spirit chose another body, named Aroen E`rewyn. I woke up at an beach on an island named Rookgaard, I didn`t recognize where I was, it was in far in the past since I last was on this far far away island. I walked to the east , saw an sign. I found an guide, to learn the basics of how to perform abilites. I later met Santiago, he gave me fantastic help getting me started for the big world. I walked to the temple where one of my friends, had been through alot to get me equipment to help me get started more quickly.

I sooner learned that I had the possibility to choose an vocation, my feelings were strong when I entered the Druid`s sacred grounds. I felt istantly that this was the right choice.

I entered the mainlands, wandered the world, I found the desert continent Darama, I visited Darashia, I felt like..... Home?. I found, a face I hadn`t seen for a long time. Alix, looking excatly the same as I remembered her from my former life. I still seemed to remember my friends and family. It has been said that people making an good impression would last in your memories for decades.

I found myself, unknowing what was out there, in the desert land of Darashia. I walked around the desert trying to find my favourite hunting places. The Rotworm`s caves, I quickly grew stronger.

Aswell as growing stronger, I experienced something awfull. An higher level killed me, because he Needed money....
I got help growing myself stronger , by old friends. When I got the level of twentysix, I found the need for a house to live in. After a while, somehow Darashia 2, Flat 05 was mine. I found the fun of decorating an house, my taste wasn`t very good. My house was a mess, Alix dropped by and decorated my house, simply loved it. As always my thoughts about neighbours important, I tried to get connection with them all. Something that was quite easy.

Now I found the time to grow myself stronger, the strength itself is not important. The need for strenght to hunt with friends is what drives me.

I found about the honorable , Red Rose. I quickly fell in love with this group of people. They seemed to be the same type of people as myself. I found an new goal. I would work hard to get to be a apart of this guild.

It was not hard getting connected with the Red Rose, it was as they welcomed me with open arms.
I found every one of them different, with special personalities. But as always , I found one of the member`s very special. She cares, she is special......

I just want to say that I will accept what you choose. If more information is required I will gladly give it to you. I tried to shorten the application as much as possible. I have the ability to write to my fingers hurt :) I think I would be an fine asset to your guild.

- Aroen <Salute>
Last edited by Sasirel on Wed May 05, 2010 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImageA vision shared, no blood would be shed. Long live the Red Rose
Sir Balder
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Aroen`s Application

Post by Sir Balder »

Greetings Aroen,

Thank you for your application and for the kind words about the guild
and it's members. It makes me proud to hear that you were treated well
when speaking to Roses.

We have already had a few chats, and I hope more are to come. Please stay
patient and just keep up connecting with our members, and we will process
your application.

Best wishes! Yours,
Xandrja

Post by Xandrja »

Dear Aroen:

I'm so happy to see your application. We will be in contact :D

Regards,

Xandrja
Skyzo
Eques
Eques

Post by Skyzo »

Ashari Aroen,,
Thanks for your nice apply. My heart is so happy because of your nice words about Red Rose..
Thanks for your RPG story 8-) I like it!!

Could you add some RL info about you?? :P
I hope talk more with you!!
Yours,,
Skyzo, the Banshee.
Proud member of the Red Rose.
Sir Balder
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Sir Balder »

Skyzo wrote:Ashari Aroen,,
Thanks for your nice apply. My heart is so happy because of your nice words about Red Rose..
Thanks for your RPG story 8-) I like it!!

Could you add some RL info about you?? :P
I hope talk more with you!!
Yours,,
We don't demand to know anything from real life, since it's irrelevant
for our consideration of the applicant's fitting in with us. If you are
curious, handle it in-game.

Yours,
Sasirel
Eques
Eques

Post by Sasirel »

I am willing to answer questions ingame:) Thanks for the nice replies Rose`s im looking forward to get to know you better, Rose or not:)
Image ImageImageA vision shared, no blood would be shed. Long live the Red Rose
Chikilina
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Chikilina »

Greetings Aroen!

Nice to see your application!

Good luck,
Chikilina
Propraetor of the Red Rose
Criticalsnus

Post by Criticalsnus »

I'm not a member of the Red Rose yet. And so i'm not sure if i'm worthy of writing here. But the system didn't stop me soo :)

Great Application Aroen :) Been speaking with you ingame too =)
Take Care and I wish you the best!
Criticalsnus
Nirdor
Retired Member
Retired Member

Post by Nirdor »

I found myself, unknowing what was out there, in the desert land of Darashia. I walked around the desert trying to find my favourite hunting places. The Rotworm`s caves, I quickly grew stronger.

"Try to eat those rotworms if you don't find food somtimes, I myself find them very good, juicy and sweet... maybe just add a little bit suger though, eh, hahaha! Try some fella" the barbarian nods and smiles to Aroen.

Out of Character:
Nice app. Aroen, seems to be a good one.

Kjenner du Magicice i rl?

EDITED: Seems the quoting wen't wrong, gah :p

A crazy axe fighter and a mead lover.
Nirdor from Farajdvheim, Eanor.
Range vegen blir ikkje rett, enda om mange følgjer den.
Black Falcon
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Black Falcon »

Greetings Aroen!
You strike me as a good person, and your relation to this game is similar to many(all?) roses; you care more about the social aspect. That's a great plus and in my book you're a decent fella.
I wish you good luck, my friend!

Yours,
BF
Without deviation from the norm, 'progress' is not possible.