Leojaliz Veed's Application [Accepted]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Leojaliz
Inceptor
Inceptor

Leojaliz Veed's Application [Accepted]

Post by Leojaliz »

Ok here it goes :) .. I have been playing on this account since 2002 although started playing in 2000. The character I currently play is Leojaliz Veed. I have only recently picked up playing tibia again, thus besides my brother and friend (Gourgen, Gripen) who are members of SoJ I know very few people and have no foes as most of the players I knew no longer exist. However some that still exist and may possibly remember me are Lun, Merlino, Fraggle, Arnand a'Sante.

With my first charater “Lord of the wood” I used to be member in SoJ, later the “Caledonian Empire” don’t think anyone remembers this guild though, didn’t last long but had a lot of fun in it was very much rpg oriented and finally I was also in KrT before moving to premia for a couple of years, there I was a member of “The Fellowship of Elements”.
After playing premia for a few years on Julias I got involved in some wars and consequently left this world too, from this point I was jumping from world to world for a year or so, until I finally quit around 2007/8.
Now I am back and playing full time on antica for about 2 months. As you can imagine I have missed quite a lot so I have been spending most my time exploring new areas, trying different hunting areas and attempting to solve all these new quests keeps me quite busy! My favourite hunting spots though would be the dragon lair in edron and the mutated rats in yalahar, atleast for now.

I am mostly a peaceful player, I like helping beginners where and when I can. Not really a “power gamer” but I have my moments when I go on a leveling spree :p. Although peaceful I will always stand up for my values and my friends.

Now I would like to tell a short story which in many ways tells why I want to be a Red Rose…
Once many years ago there was a young knight and a group of his fellow adventurers camping outside the walls of Spirit Keep recounting their latest adventures and accomplishments. The young knight had very recently acquired a mighty fire sword and was eagerly showing it to his friends, the moment however was spoiled when a thief happened to run by and steal the young knights magnificent sword. The knight being very young than became very upset and decided to take it out on innocent people. However, somehow Virgel, then known as the first knight heard about this young knights plight and out of the goodness of his heart replaced his fire sword for nothing in return.
That young knight was of course me many years ago! Ever since this first encounter with a Red Rose I always dreamed of one day being part of the RR and to always play as Virgel played.

What I hope to bring and gain from the Red Rose is a final home, new friends, even possibly reconnect with some old friends. And finally, accomplish a goal and fulfill the dream of being a Rose for the last decade.

Other information: Age 22, reside in Sweden and London. Play 4-5 days a week.

Hope this was enough, if anything is missing please let me know and ill fill it in :oops: !

P.S

Always up for a good laugh:D
Rob'Doomsday
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Leojaliz Veed's Application

Post by Rob'Doomsday »

Greetings Leojaliz,
Nice application, I really liked the story with our senator first knight Virgel!
Try contacting us in-game so we can get to know you better.
Good luck,
Rob

PS: Your user name has been changed to fit your Tibia character.
Sir Balder
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Sir Balder »

Greets,

I really liked your application. Best of luck to you!

Yours,
Chikilina
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Chikilina »

Hi,

Thanks for your application. Try to reach me in game.

Be safe,
Chikilina
Propraetor of the Red Rose
Black Falcon
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Black Falcon »

Greets!
I like your application, and the story about the fire sword is inspiring, and in a way a good example of what the red rose is, I think.

I look forward to meeting you in-game!
Best of luck.
Without deviation from the norm, 'progress' is not possible.
Leojaliz
Inceptor
Inceptor

Post by Leojaliz »

Hello!

I am glad to see my application is liked! And look forward to having a chat with some of you in-game as soon as possible :)
Skyzo
Eques
Eques

Post by Skyzo »

Hello, Thanks for your application.
I liked your story <g>
Try to reach me in-game, and we could have a chat :)
Skyzo, the Banshee.
Proud member of the Red Rose.
Rob'Doomsday
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Rob'Doomsday »

Welcome to our rows :))