Vivora in Antica Application [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Vivora in Antica

Vivora in Antica Application [Denied]

Post by Vivora in Antica »

Hello Dear Comrades Tibian

Well Here I leave My Application for Admission

1.- My Character Information

Well I created this character on the 6th of March this year to again begin an adventure that I started years ago in another world. (Nova)
Here take the descicion to call my character Vivora in Antica, because years ago when I played my character was called Vivora in the Nova World, was a knight, so this too is knight. Friends ... is a difficult word to say, especially to decide Quie is your friend and who is not ... so far I have no friends ... only known in this world, and I've started recently, but still know some, such as Guerrero de las Sombras he is a Friend in RL, Xsus Xi Ex-Leader of my old Guild Avatar and my Brother in Real Life Sir- Gorito.
Enemies ... another word difficult, especially here in antica ... not all people here are very friendly, but always hope as long as you find someone, that my grandfather said ... enemies are not alone, just some other power abuses that have killed me, or try to get me money, but never take them into account.
Guilds to which I belonged here in Antica is a single called Avatar, their leader was Xsus Xi, that Guild's leave when I caught at the entrance of Kazordoon by the way of the beholder, did not know the effect of avalanche rune, as go use it to attack other three players Levels low, white skull appeared the players had caught me killed the low level players and take red skull, after that I lost everything I had at that moment. Whit Red skull as everyone feels free to attack you and not to create problems in my guild the leaves .. talk to my leader to explain the reasons and thanked the descicion taken by me at that time.
Well this is the best part .. My Name is Alex Vega Real Life I have 26 years of age that is what I like to do .... is cooking, I love cooking, I love the pots, pans, food in general I love everything about my office which is the local cuisine, I dedicate myself to making ice carvings and vegetables for special occasions such as weddings and stuff, that's what I love to do in real life, good warm I love doing different types of missions, and also the try to solve some mysteries, I love that is a challenge to do every quest, where I like to hunt ... so far known only parts of the tibia when I buy a premmium account of a month, but usually I like to hunt all types of riaturas who are within my level and Skills, how to hunt for me is important .. when one fighter is boring, you get more, but deep bonds mistress do not think many people, I believe that's what I get, make friends and share and help those who are just beginning their adventure in this game called Tibia.

2.- Why would you like to join the Red Rose / What do you know about us

Why I want to join the guild red rose and what I would like to know of you

I want to join, as true friends I know why I'm willing to give my life in battle, death does not matter, what matters to me is that true friendships can develop in life, and why not also create friends through a game, meet people from other places and learn from them is something that catches my attention. The guild has a prestige red rose from the years when he played in nova (2003), which I would like to know of you. is all the knowledge you can learn and which I can teach to become a real player, you can help others to take their first steps, unlike many I do not join a guild to seek protection, that everyone in this life is learning from mistakes and the lessons life hands you, but occasionally it does not hurt a little help along the path of knowledge that will help everyone out of the first steps and we help to be better every day, so if you start to get up and walk nuetra own forces, and when you get up and give your first step and you realize that it were not alone and there was a group of friends, is what you rejoices soul

3..- Story

Well the very beginning of my character on Rookgaard tibia were where we all learn to play, then get to level 8 I went to the oracle and when I asked why you are choosing a vocation and tells you that is irrebersible descicion, well ask me myself and try to define my personality, I'm always a person who likes being on the frontline, the first encouraging and supporting others, taking desciciones smart and sometimes wisdom is what is needed in battles, take me descición of knight.
For a knight's important words such as Courage, patience, perseverance, wisdom, knowledge, spirit, friendship, loyalty and above all love
If you have those words in your mind in your heart and in your day to day go a long way
My best advice is to beat yourself to defeat your enemy
always strong and honor and life will help you do what you want.

4.-) Anything else you want to say

I can only say that it would be for a real honor for me to belong to their guild, have friends like you, and thanks for taking the time to read my application for membership, I hope you like it enough, I was always honest and I am all time, if not accept it keeps no no grudge, I am someone who has much to gain if I join units, and much to lose, it is to be friends with someone like you in this life only we breath and dust, and after that we only have the honor to be ourselves

I wish the best for all of you in the game as in real life
Take care hugs and see you in the game

Attentively

Alex Vega
Sir Balder
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Vivora in Antica Application

Post by Sir Balder »

Greetings Vivora,

Thanks for your application, it's now noticed and will be processed.

I have a first question to you, and I don't mean to be rude. When I
read your application I get the feeling you are using a translator - are
you fluent in English?

Yours,
Vivora in Antica

yeah in some parts i was use a traslator but i try to use all my knowledge in english to i have for post here and thanks a lot for that answer so faster xD!
is very impresive for me
Skyzo
Eques
Eques

Post by Skyzo »

Ashari Alex,,
Thanks for your application, contact me in-game
Maybe we could have a talk :)
Skyzo, the Banshee.
Proud member of the Red Rose.
Vivora in Antica

Hi Skyzo

Thanks for your words, i add you to my VIP list when i see you i send you a msge. thanks for your time and Good Luck :)

i see you in Game

Alex Vega
Chikilina
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Chikilina »

Thanks for your application. Contact me in-game.

Be safe,
Chikilina
Propraetor of the Red Rose
Rob'Doomsday
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Rob'Doomsday »

Greetings,
Thanks for you application. Hope to hear from your soon, best of luck.
Rob
Vivora in Antica

Hi Guys

In first place than you guys for read my application, and Chikilina i add you at my VIP list when i see you for be is gonna be a great honor contact you in game thanks a lot.

And Thanks to you too Rob'Doomsday, i hope we can talk soon

I appreciate your time Guys and your Words

Sincerely yours

Alex Vega
Sir Balder
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Sir Balder »

Application denied.