Maxelkpo Application [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Maxelkpo

Maxelkpo Application [Denied]

Post by Maxelkpo »

1)
Well My characters in Antica are Maxkpo (main) Maxelkpo (I wanna join this) Maxkpo electric (I use that for trade with persons and there are in Hispanic Unit because one person ask to me for join a character because his guild will be dissapear because haven't 4 vice leader)
I began to play tibia in Vr 8.0, i don't remember the year very good but i think 2007 soso, I was in the Guild with Maxkpo in The last hoppes hollow but i left from that because never are someone for talk, and the last was Argentinos Unidos, I leave from that because some persons Mexicans kill me later of the football match, i like play tibia, i play soso 3 or more hs per day soso, and i prefer hunt dragons but is very waste. My only friend Rl is Pablo Jah-Lycanse and in the game Mister Gavilan-Dragon Zeux-Vivora in Antica, someones are retired and are Hokage Uchiha, Geringa, Spy Vanido, Tumithak

2)
I was seeing guilds in tibia.com because is so bored sometimes the tibia if don't talk with someone and go to hunt with them and.. i know that is a peacefull guild and get nice people

3)
When i began to play i remember when with two friend went to desert quest and i went by the wrong holes and orc berserker killed all and later we went to find our corpses and we died again is was very fun jajaj, i don't remember other in this moment but i've some's moments that was very fun jaja
In old times one friend, my brother, and I went to play in a Cyber and we went to all sites in party and al jokes that was very fun too but now each one play in our houses
I like play the guitar a lot and see movien when i skill heh

4) Anything else you want to say
Nothing special i don't know what say jaja

Srry for the last post now i'd readen all :?
Sir Balder
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Maxelkpo Application

Post by Sir Balder »

Application denied, for several reasons. I won't bother listing them
since you didn't bother giving this application any effort.

On a side note, it's kind of curious to see you considering us a
second char guild <smiles>

Take care! Yours,