Soemthing i wanted to share

If you would like to share a roleplaying story, a poem or a piece of your writing, this is the place for you.
Sasirel
Eques
Eques

Soemthing i wanted to share

Post by Sasirel »

I did not know where to put this, but something I wanted to share as It has become a great text to me.

To grow you need experience, elders to tell their stories.Trough passion you gain heart. The experience that change you, its not a number , but an line of events making you who you are.

You may be good, but all good always has it's sacrifices. To gain strenght you need to start from before zero, aslong as there is zero there can be one,then two and so on. No religion, only quotes from different people that make me. I was clouded, still am, just now there is some shine trought the the clouds. I got some directions, some advices, as most would call them. I am cold now, not cold hearted, but I got peace with myself. I now see the way of things in another point of view. I remember now , that my point of view is not the only, neither the most important. What is important is the will to improve what you already have, and there is always a possibility to change people if they are willing. The change is not about they are not people with good personalities, its rather about peoples will to listen and learn from people that has been there for a longer period of time. It doesnt even have to be that, what is of importance is to never give up. People may not listen, you shouldnt give up. There is always a chance that later, trough experience the people will udnerstand what you have been saying all along. It is all about time, ive been there, unpatient wanting things to go fast as I think time will vanish. It will eventually, but as for the time we get we should always try to gain some new memories or moments that we will remember forever......

This was originally for my community , but I can share it:)

-Aroen
Image ImageImageA vision shared, no blood would be shed. Long live the Red Rose
Leojaliz
Inceptor
Inceptor

Re: Soemthing i wanted to share

Post by Leojaliz »

Very nice Aroen :)
Sir Balder
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Soemthing i wanted to share

Post by Sir Balder »

Nice text, Aroen. Thank you for sharing it with us!

Yours,