Lord Caledor Joinning Application [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Lord Caledor

Lord Caledor Joinning Application [Denied]

Post by Lord Caledor »

Hello for all Red Rose

I will talk of my character Now:
My character's name is Lord Caledor, i decided make Paladin In my profesion
in all roll games i love Paladins (archers) is so funny and never boring...this character
live in antica since 2005 and stay any years retired but in 2009 he take the game with more desire that never... I know all terms of Antica, (know this world as if it was my house) this character no have so much history and some thinks i forget in the years.

I wanna join this guild why it is a stable guild. Created since 2002 and so much historys they characterize this guild. I do not have creativity great and less in a language that is not native for my. (sorry if i have any errors in the App) Ok I continue.

For my tibia its a great role playing game, its Sad in occasions but so entertained in different so many people,
This game is perfect for me, playing ground in the evening from 5-10h.

My Short history:

I'm the protector of the sun,never let the sun go back to no more fight for it if necessary
my arrows fly in the infinity nailed to leave on the moon I want to see how the world changes, I see that everything was perfect that the problems are resolved and there is no talking to shed blood to force a change in taste of the powerful.

I hope it is entertaining for you, for me it was fun.

Thank for all of your attention

Yours
Lord Caledor The Assasin Shooter
Lord Caledor

Re: Lord Caledor Joinning Application

Post by Lord Caledor »

i forget put my friends inside the guild my single friend inside is sir pichi...

naturally follow the rules of the guild above all
Sir Balder
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Sir Balder »

Greetings Lord Caledor,

I recommend that you read the instructions for applications once again, and consider your own. Your application has been noted, though.

Yours,
Lord Caledor

Post by Lord Caledor »

I read everything and if I wanted to apply a more creative as possible. But at the same time you can get information about you, what I like and warm in my character ... anyway I explain what I like most about tibia

For some, it is only lukewarm top level in order to kill the rest of the people and power abuse ... I have a different view on the tibia. For me the tibia is a game where what is important is top level, which is what I do more. But they also share with friends (or warm rl) unforgettable experiences so as to make quest. Whenever I'm not talking saucepan with friends and organizing quests.

After all this. I have some unusual desire to enter the guild. All the time it takes to set up and that its members are as if they were all one. It is a special guild in all its facets and wanted to enter since he started playing in 2003 to this. But till this time I decided not to apply the preparation for it is not something that gives me very well ... not fluent in at 100% and I find it very difficult ...

The truth is that most do not wear or tell if you have any questions for me contact me here or in the game does not take to answer ...

Yours
Lord Caledor
Sir Balder
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Sir Balder »

Lord Caledor,

Your application has been denied. Good luck in your future endeavours!

Yours,