Tipzy The Knight Application to the Red Rose [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Tipzy The Knight

Tipzy The Knight Application to the Red Rose [Denied]

Post by Tipzy The Knight »

Greetings Red Rose!

My character was created Oct 18 2007 on the Valorian Lands i had many friends there but they all did quit playing so i was a lonely wolf runing around on Valoria until i saw the update when you could transfer your character.

So í came to Antica today actually i have allways loved this world i dont know why but Antica keeps me captured hehe.
I got no friends at all here but i am trying to get to know a few people from the Red Rose they are so kind to me and friendly. I like to do a lot of things like standing and having a chat with friends, teamhunt, hunt solo on wyrms in Liberty Bay, and just live a friendly life with a lot of players.

I want to join The Red Rose because what ive seen today from a few of members of the RR, everyone likes to have a chat and isnt affraid to talk to strangers and is allways nice to people like me, and thats what i am searching for. If i could join the RR it should be a big dream come true, ive allways wanted to live a happy tibia life with a lot of polite guild members like in the RR.

Once oppen time a little boy was born in the city of rookgard.
His parents was very happy for finally having a child after all their tries, They named him Tipzy and everyone in their family was happy and having a really good time when Tipzy had his first birthday. He was given the blessings from his grandfather and grandmother they died because of age 5 years after Tipzys birth. His parents was really down and did get psycho in their heads, starting to fight at home and even hit little Tipzy when he was only 5 years old, so he ran away from his mother and father to live by his own.
He moved away from Thais and moved to the pirate island Liberty Bay, he found a lot of polite people and friendly people there, and one day when Tipzy woke up from sleep he took a morning walk at the sea to fresh his mind. He meet a old man who told Tipzy why he just walked around and did nothing, Tipzy answered: i ran away from my mother and father because they did hit me so i dont know what to do now. The old man was stuned for the moment and said: I can help you on your journey here in Liberty Bay, i know everything about it.
So the old man started to block monsters for me so i could get stronger and stronger, after 7 years Tipzy told the old man that i think i am ready to handle my own things now.
The old man answered: You are right my friend i think so to.
So Tipzy said good bye to the old man and went to the mountains to kill harder monsters called Wyrms.
Before he went there he went to the church to pray to god and get his help.
It seems that god heard his pray because Tipzy is still alive and is still hunting this hard monsters to they wont enter the big city and kill all the childreens around there. If you go there someday you maybe will see him.

My name is Eric Rosberg i am 18 years old from a town in sweden called Helsingborg, i am working at a company called Dole Fresh cuts i am a forklift driver. but when i am free from work i like to take have a dinner with my friends and take a glas of wine to the dinner.

/Tipzy The Knight
Last edited by Tipzy The Knight on Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chikilina
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Tipzy The Knight Application to the Red Rose

Post by Chikilina »

Greetings Tipzy The Knight,

Application noticed.
Looking forward for your complete application.

Best of my wishes,
Chikilina
Propraetor of the Red Rose
Xandrja

Post by Xandrja »

Hello Tipzy!

Looking forward to meet you :)

Regards,
Black Falcon
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Black Falcon »

Greets Tipzy!
I look forward to meeting you in-game.
Best of luck with your application!
Without deviation from the norm, 'progress' is not possible.
Feeya

Post by Feeya »

Hello again!
I wish you the best of luck.
I hope to see you around in Fibula some more!
Sir Balder
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Sir Balder »

Greets Tipzy,

Looking forward to meeting you in the Antican lands. Best of luck!

Yours,
Mild
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Mild »

Forklift driver?? Thats awesome, always wanted to drive that....

Btw, try to message us in game
watch?v=4oLSYSJO5Ik
Leojaliz
Inceptor
Inceptor

Post by Leojaliz »

:mrgreen: try to catch me if you can :twisted:
Skyzo
Eques
Eques

Post by Skyzo »

Welcome to our boards.
Thanks for your aplication, I hope know more about you,,
Good Luck.

See you in-game.
Skyzo, the Banshee.
Proud member of the Red Rose.
Cinny
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Cinny »

It was nice to meet you the other day, Good Luck :)