Mordkhay application. [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Mordkhay

Mordkhay application. [Denied]

Post by Mordkhay »

[b]
1) Character information[/b]

-Name of my character ( Mordkhay )

-level 85

-Voc Royal paladin

-Skills Ds:86
Sh:70
Ml:19

-Liveing Yalahar

[b]2) Why would you like to join the Red Rose / What do you know about us[/b]

-becuse this guild very good and not have problem with pepole and this guild Lovable From Player's

-his guild Not use problem and Lovable From Player's

Story[b]

-I am a football player in one of the clubs, the Egyptian behind him because my father not satisfied I play football my father says that football is wasted time, but must watch out for Sty to be one of the sons of Egypt loyal In one days and I'm the games in the match discovered me, one captains known after the game came and wrapped up Li said peace and I was born gifted Abod go of professionalism in Argentina and took care of its own card, "said to me when be ready for travel alive to, but the house and I was afraid to tell me, dad because he does not like to discuss in the talk show to play football and after two days I was contacted by Capt. know what to do I called and Rani my father said to me, Why do my phone ? when I'm nervous, I do not do anything! I'm not doing bad he took me reputation, he said Aloo replied Captain spake him my father You said to him, Captain Ahmed said to him, and my father told him why calling my son , captain said Your son is talented . My father said talented? my son not play this fucking game more he Which the notice of Sovp Dersenp and please do not relate here once again . I told Father I love football , He hit me and prevented me from leaving the house , after Alliot modes , Friendly was the most difficult in my life story

Anything else you want to say[b]

nothing O_O

Mordkhay
Mild
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Mordkhay application.

Post by Mild »

Application Noticed.
watch?v=4oLSYSJO5Ik
Skyzo
Eques
Eques

Post by Skyzo »

Ashari Mordkhay!!
Good Luck with your application, but maybe you should read a bit more our codex, etc...

That's just a tip :)

Asha Thrazi,,
Skyzo, the Banshee.
Proud member of the Red Rose.
Mild
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Mild »

Thanks for your interest on us.

But your application has been denied.
watch?v=4oLSYSJO5Ik