Nice and peaceful warzone team

Please use this board for all general discussions and queries you may have. Welcome to all our Guests!
Halfhigh
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Nice and peaceful warzone team

Post by Halfhigh »

Archibald when will you apply to RR? *taps impatiently with his fingers*
Image Image Image Image Image
Archibald

Post by Archibald »

If anyone is interested, we changed rules a bit in last few days.
That's how it looks like now:

-Rules are organized by leader and vice leaders
-Everyone has to be active-players which are not fighting can't play for items.
-Loot can be collected only by specific players called droppers/looters.
-Thieves are banned forever, they can't participate in our WZ
Playing rules:
-You can play for normal items (not rares from boss) after 3 attendings on our warzone
-You can play for rares after 3 times with us+when new round started for concrete item. If you're third time and the round just started this evening, you're lucky. If it started day before, sorry-you need to wait.
-New round starts if in concrete day, there are only players which already won concrete item (items from boss).
-If you were absent for 4 days you are kicked from all actual rounds. If you want to be counted you need to come with us 3 times again (like a new guy in team)
-Absences are reseted when you come with us again (so if you were absent on 3 warzones and you'll come with us at the 4th day, you'll be able for play and your absences are clear
-If there is second round running and you are still in previous one you can be kicked from it after 3 absences
-If you died before entering boss lair you can't play for items which are dropped by him. When you die during the way to the boss, you can play for normal loot (items dropped by monsters on way). If you died during the boss, you can play for every item, just like you would kill it with us.

Team is growing up, but we are still interested in some new faces, especially druids which are our achilles heel ;)
Halfhigh wrote:Archibald when will you apply to RR? *taps impatiently with his fingers*
I have some unfinished business. I will wait a bit till the situation will be clearer, because I don't want to make any trouble to such guild.
Character: Archibald the archer

"Every door has a key, sometimes you just need to dig harder."
-Shapeshifter
Archibald

Post by Archibald »

Heyo
We're thinking about expanding our team that's why we're planning to organise first warzone during this week. Most ppl which done it is not interested in doing it again that's why we need to gather as many players as we can ;) If you are interested just let us know.

If you don't have enough reputation yet, you can buy minor tokens and exchange them for reputation points.
Character: Archibald the archer

"Every door has a key, sometimes you just need to dig harder."
-Shapeshifter
Avar Tar

Post by Avar Tar »

Wish King Tibianus would allow me to go there...
Avar Tar

Post by Avar Tar »

But I guess he is afraid that I would get more money there than what he pays me...