Gravesight's Application [ACCEPTED]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Drarice
Novicium
Novicium

Re: Gravesight's Application

Post by Drarice »

I liked your application, I like oldschool, catch me in game for a chat..
Good luck!

/Drarice Blackheart
Rye Ane
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Rye Ane »

Hello and thanks for your application to join Red Rose :)

Please try and find me in game, and I shall try the same!
Leader of the Red Rose
Legatus

"There are things in the universe that are simply and purely evil. A warrior does not seek to understand them, or to compromise with them. He seeks only to obliterate them."
Gravesight
Novicium
Novicium

Post by Gravesight »

Thanks everyone for taking the time to read my application!
I've added all of you to VIP and I'm looking forward to have a chat with you!
Valkera wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 4:17 pm I can really recommend the book series of The Expanse! The narrator of the audio books is really great. :) And Banished! Been a while since I played that. Damn that game is good! Half the beauty is that there aren't a billion DLCs for it. Neat and simple! :lol:

Glad to see your application, friend. I hope you'll grace us with your presence! Btw, tell us your favorite joke!
Thanks mate!

Yeah, vanilla Banished can be extremely relaxing, but if you do want to pimp it out, there's TONS of great mods too.

Oh, favourite jokes! I got 2 ones.

The classic:
A grasshopper walks into a bar. The bartender laughs and says, "Hey, we have a drink named after you!"
The grasshopper looks at the bartender, with a look of extreme confusion on his face, and says, "You have a drink called Steve?"

And my personal go-to joke:
My girlfriend has a deaf gynecologist. He reads lips.
Lord Las wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 8:53 pm The thing about the old days, they the old days.
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeet.

Slim Charles is such an underrated character, he is definitely one of my favourites. In a guild, you need your Avons and Stringer Bells to get the ball rolling and to push the guild, but people like Slim are just as crucial. The steady, reliable member. While the leaders make the headlines, it's the Slims who ensure the guild’s long-term survival, holding the line when times get tough, and ensuring that the guild doesn’t fall apart from within.
Theoden
Novicium
Novicium

Post by Theoden »

Happy to see your application, catch me ingame for a chat when you see me online! :)
Skyzo
Eques
Eques

Post by Skyzo »

From Lunara?

You might know Purple Paralyzer, Exoriimuru, Zeraphin, Yskloiski, etc? 😁

Good luck in your application.
Skyzo, the Banshee.
Proud member of the Red Rose.
Gravesight
Novicium
Novicium

Post by Gravesight »

Skyzo wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 10:53 pm From Lunara?

You might know Purple Paralyzer, Exoriimuru, Zeraphin, Yskloiski, etc? 😁

Good luck in your application.
Yeah, Exoriimuru rings a bell but not the others unfortunately. I guess that's not so surprising though, I don't think I was very social outside my little clique of irl friends back then. As most of them quit after the LoA vs RV war, I took the opportunity to start over somewhere else and I'd probably identify myself more as a former Neranian or Olympian rather than Lunarian hehe.