Don Griffo's Application [Accepted]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Mihiron
Leader
Leader

Re: Don Griffo's Application

Post by Mihiron »

Don Griffo wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:28 pm I am very pleased to be able to communicate with you again officially. I know many years have passed since my last post, and since your last reply. But each one has its moment and perhaps mine was not before, but it may be that it is now.. So if you allow me, I would like to activate this post again and be in contact with all of you. :)
Good to know you fixed your forum issues, please send me a message in game whenever you see me online so we can have some chat
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Don Griffo

Post by Don Griffo »

Greetings to all. And thanks to those who have welcomed me. Due to the time difference, I think that it is still difficult to contact all those who ask me, but I have to say with great respect that I have been lucky to contact some already. I will keep trying to find more members online so that we can have the chat.

Have a nice day! Take care.
Esencia magnifica de una perfección indescriptible
Wifiey
Eques
Eques

Post by Wifiey »

If u ever see me online, msg me and let me know what wonderfull fellow u are.. :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Il Heal ya Alex Wifiey
Don Griffo

Post by Don Griffo »

Good night friends. Taking advantage of the tibia event and that there are more members online, I have had the opportunity to chat with some members. Maybe it has not been enough. But I won't give up and keep trying to find you guys online.

I wish you all a happy holidays, be happy with your families and take care of yourselves.
Wifiey
Eques
Eques

Post by Wifiey »

Don Griffo wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:39 am Good night friends. Taking advantage of the tibia event and that there are more members online, I have had the opportunity to chat with some members. Maybe it has not been enough. But I won't give up and keep trying to find you guys online.

I wish you all a happy holidays, be happy with your families and take care of yourselves.
Yeah im sorry for last time, when i came back to computer you was away..
But thanks for showing intressed!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Il Heal ya Alex Wifiey
Rye Ane
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Rye Ane »

Dear Don Griffo,

Your attendance is requested at our guildhall on Fibula, Sunday the 23rd of January at 20:00 CEST (10 hours after SS).

Prepare yourself for some questioning, bring the items stated in the codex.

Your future with the Red Rose will be decided.

Signed,
Rye Ane
Hand of Recruiter
Leader of the Red Rose
Legatus

"There are things in the universe that are simply and purely evil. A warrior does not seek to understand them, or to compromise with them. He seeks only to obliterate them."
Don Griffo

Post by Don Griffo »

I extend my apologies for not being able to be present. I had a medical appointment and I'm waiting my turn. I'll get in touch when I'm done here.
Natures Lord
Magister Noviciorum
Magister Noviciorum

Post by Natures Lord »

Hey Griffon!

Try to clatch someone in game and we talk and find a solution.

My thoughts move.. my arrow fly.. one and the same..
Rye Ane
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Rye Ane »

Lets try this again!

Would like to cordially invite you to a crossfire at the Guildhall of the Red Rose.

Sunday the 20th February 20:00 CET.

10 Hours after SS

Please confirm your attendance with a reply via letter or a reply here

Please brings the items listed in the codex.

Rye Ane
-Hand of the Recruiter
Leader of the Red Rose
Legatus

"There are things in the universe that are simply and purely evil. A warrior does not seek to understand them, or to compromise with them. He seeks only to obliterate them."