A short tale of Fibula

If you would like to share a roleplaying story, a poem or a piece of your writing, this is the place for you.
Rob'Doomsday
Propraetor
Propraetor

A short tale of Fibula

Post by Rob'Doomsday »

Early was in the morning when I woke up that sunday. Everyone in the castle was sleeping, as I could see in the halflight of the bedrooms.
I thought on waking everyone up but everyone seemed to be sleeping so well that I decided to go take a walk until they woke up.
I went outside the castle, left the town of Fibula, went up to the Fibulan bar, and nobody was there also.

- Such a calm sunday...

I directed to the southwest. Through several bushes, I started collecting blueberries. Ahhh... I always loved abundance, and more when we are talking about delicious things... My hands, pockets, and backpacks were filled with blueberries soon enough, so I walked to the shore and sat down.
I noticed there was a load of boxes thrown all around the shore, a bit buried in the sand, as I started eating the blueberries.
Not long after, I noticed one of the boxes was broken, and I could see something from inside. I went closer and saw bottles... So I decided to open it, and to my great surprise, I saw it all there: A huge box filled with bottles. Every bottle looked the same, and as I took one out, I could read in a big black label:

Rum "The Old Pirate"
Blended with the best sugar stolen from Liberty Bay. Made in the island of Nargor by the best pirates.

And at the end of the label, you could read:
Only for pirates!

So I thought, well, this is my day!

I remember the sun was shinning bright, and then I dont remember anything else.

I woke up and the moon was up above. My backpack and my pockets and my hands were empty, and there was at least 20 empty bottles around me. I could barely stand up and return to my bed in the guildhouse.

- I must have eaten at least 1500 blueberries...
I said to myself before going to sleep... again
Nirdor
Retired Member
Retired Member

Re: A short tale of Fibula

Post by Nirdor »

I really likes short stories very much, tells many details and ar easy and fast to read.

I hope more Roses want to do the same.

Thanks Rob.

A crazy axe fighter and a mead lover.
Nirdor from Farajdvheim, Eanor.
Range vegen blir ikkje rett, enda om mange følgjer den.
Yolrael

Re: A short tale of Fibula

Post by Yolrael »

Very good Rob. I read all your stories ;)
Council Member of the Fontaneda Army.