Xakelfmun and the Mintwallin riot.

If you would like to share a roleplaying story, a poem or a piece of your writing, this is the place for you.
Xakelfmun

Xakelfmun and the Mintwallin riot.

Post by Xakelfmun »

Here in my house the narrator sits, under the light of a candle, at his poor house in Northport; to reach everyone with his words, right or wrong, good or bad.

This is the history of how I became a Minotaur.

And says as follows...

The day was warm in the Tibian Main continent. Yes, I love these lands, none of it's islands is good enough for a great mage as myself. Edron or Yalahar, or any of these dumb places can move a hair on me. I wander in this islands, forever, and ever, seeking adventures, and yes, I do find them for sure!

After living in the Greenclaw Swamps for some time (I will narrate this story later), I had on my possession all kinds of strange mushrooms. One sunny day I decided to visit my castle (yes, Ive conquered it!!), the castle of the Red Rose. When I reached the place, at midday, I was really sweaty and hungry. I started searching in the bar of the castle, through boxes and chests, some food. Oh... These damn gluttonous roses!!!! There was only some cucumbers left... And they were even nasty to eat. I wonder since what era they were in that chest. Failing to find any real food in my castle, I took a big jar of wine from the castle's cask, and sat down in the bar's table. When I was drinking, I remembered I had some mushrooms in my backpack. Some small brownish/orange mushrooms that looked delicious. I wanted to keep them, but my stomach was longing for some food, so I went to the oven, and cooked the mushrooms, and then the banquet was all set up.

So I ate like a wild dog eats a sheep, and went to take a nap in the guildhouse's bedrooms. When I reached there, everyone was occupying a bed, and I got pissed. Suddenly, I noticed that Xandrja was sleeping in one of the beds, and the idea crossed my mind. I slowly raised the bed sheets, and entered the bed. To my surprise, Xandrja woke up and started beating me up.

Xandrja: You little... Go away now!
Xakelfmun: AHhh!! Stop!! Ahh!!

Then Sir Balder and Soltaxxy woke up.

Sir Balder: Whats going on here??
Soltaxxy: Ohum.. What...the..?

I ran like a shadow runs from the night, and quickly I was outside of the guildhouse. You know... All hell breaks loose hrhrh.
All this action got me tired, so I decided to sleep around the island, hiding into some little woods.

I had really confusing dreams, scary, creepy, dark, all you can think. When I woke up the sky was losing it's light, seemed like I had slept for a few days in a row.
I walked towards Thais, and then I started feeling hungry again. I couldnt return to my castle in Fibula, because first, they didnt have anything to eat, and second, they would tie me up and lock me in a room for days, since probably Xandrja made up some sick stories about what I did to her (bleh, women).

I had eaten all the mushrooms in the early lunch, so now I needed to find a new source of food.

Then I saw it all clear: Frodo! My old friend!
And thats how I greeted him.

Xakelfmun: Frodo! My old friend!Frodo: Oh no.. Ehm, oh, Xakelfmun... Long time without seeing you <cough>thanksgods<cough>Xakelfmun: Yes indeed... I have missed you friend. Well, ehm, I was thinking, that as we are really old friends, you could forget the debt I had with you last time and give me something to eat... As Im really broke and have nothing at all to eat...
Frodo: Oh well, listen... Last time your Red Rose fellows had to pay your debt of 25 jars of wine and 20 complete meals. Send my salutations to them by the way. But right now I was just closing Xakelfmun.. Its really late if you havent noticed, and I cant prepare anything as I have to sleep. Need to go pick 5000 oz of fish early tomorrow outside of Thais. Goodnight.

Well, when Frodo was serious, he knew how to do it. I walked out of the tavern, thinking where I could get something to eat. I started walking towards the north, when a idea crossed my mind.

Ahh... These minotaurs have a nice bar filled with food down below this city. I can go there and steal all they have and have a huge banquet.
I had a long walk down there, but it was all worth it.

To enter the minotaur city without being caught, I had to mix myself up with them. The best idea ever came to my mind:

Xakelfmun: utevo res ina "minotaur"

All was solved.
I entered the city and nobody even noticed me. I walked through the city streets, and all minotaurs were doing their daily chores. But the dog, these great Banor beings, came close to me to woof greet woof me, and ran away scared. The dog noticed something was wrong!... Well, anyways, no minotaur saw the doggy incident.
I entered in the bar, and it was lonely. I was already drooling, when I jumped through the table and went to the back of the building, to find the pantry. I picked a candelabrum and ran there. And then it all was in there. All those barrels they looked like filled with delicious food... Ahh! And when I opened... They all had different kinds of meat, bread, and liquids... Milk! Wine!, even water! why would I want water now, but anyways! harhar...
I gave myself the second banquet of the day, an abundant meal consisting meat, ham, bread, apples, and milk. So I was so full that I couldnt even walk, and I stood sitting on that chair in the pantry.
At some point, I dont know if I fell asleep or what, but I heard some steps in the front of the bar. Then I heard:

Minotaur voice: Lights? What? WHO IS BACK THERE???!

The idea "this can not be happening to me" came to my head. I started thinking the way of how to get out of there also. But time wasnt enough and then a minotaur with a chef hat entered the room.

Chef minotaur: What the hell are you doing here??? You stole my food?

I didn't know how to react. So the best that came in my mind was, nothing.

Xakelfmun: BelT Hh TH T MMh, MMGG!
Chef minotaur: What? You are drunken??
Xakelfmun: ToIIIm HETR HHRH

The chef minotaur came next to me, and yes, he smelled me.

Chef minotaur: You dont seem to be drunken, you must be crazy. Maybe youre a war veteran. Come with me!
He sounded angry. So he took me away and we entered in the castle. We now were in front of the very King of the minotaurs, Markwin.

Markwin: Why are you entering this chamber? Who is that minotaur?
Chef minotaur: <bows> My King, Markwin, I found this minotaur eating the food from the bar... I try to talk to him, but he seems to speak a strange language, I think its another case of the war veterans who stood all this years and finally escaped the old part of the city.
Markwin: Hmmm... Let me speak with him.

Markwin came to me and spoke:

Markwin: Minotaur, speak to me. Whats your name?
Xakelfmun: BlllbllBL
Markwin: Do you know who are you? Where did you come from?
Xakelfmun: AHHH!! UHRUHRUTU!

Markwin walked away and spoke something in the ear of the chef minotaur. Then both looked at me and the King told the chef minotaur:

Markwin: Go and reunite all minotaurs in the central square.
Chef minotaur: Your wishes are orders, my King.

I started thinking this whole situation was funny. I would just eat another dinner, and escape during the night, taking with me some more food.
I started listening some trumpets, and a lot of steps outside the castle. The king of minotaurs spoke to me again:

Markwin: Dont worry my son... We'll take care of you.
Xakelfmun: MMFfFfFmmFMmf!

Markwin made me sit on a chair in there, it was really confortable. A few moments later, we went out the castle. There was a huge circle of minotaurs in the middle of the city. Markwin took me to the middle of this circle. Everyone bowed, and Markwin spoke:

Markwin: Minotaurs!... I have reunited you all now, to announce some news!....
<everyone listened carefully>
Markwin: Today, we have found another survivor of the great Daemon... His name is BlllbllBL... He's a bit shocked, as he lived all this years in the old Mintwallin, the locked old city. We dont know how he escaped, but he's now here, and we have to take care of him at any costs... An hero like him...

<POOF>
The utevo res ina... Spell went off of Xakelfmun.

All the minotaurs yelled, and they actually didnt walk into me and mutilated me, just because the king was next to me and they were confused. The king next to me was almost having his eyes going out of his head, and could barely speak:

Markwin: K-k-kill him!!!
Minotaur crowd: Impostor!!! / Death to the human!!!!/ Kill him!! / For Mintwallin!!!
Xakelfmun: utani gran hur

I started running, and with a huge amount of luck, I managed to pass through the minotaur crowd. I saw some bolts falling next to me, and some energy fields hitting the ground behind me.
Ah yes, I easily could reach the exit. I kept running, and running, until my shoes were useless.

I got out of the ancient temple, and I saw it was dawning. In the distance I could recognize Frodo. He was walking out of Thais.

Frodo: Oh, Xakelfmun! You havent slept yet?
Xakelfmun: No man... You wouldnt believe me what happened...
Frodo: Come with me to the fisherman's house not far from here and tell me!

I was feeling good with my adventure so I went with him. I helped him carrying boxes of fishes. Lots of them. Frodo was so happy with me that he gave me a whole week of free dinners at his tavern.

Xaklfmun the druid.
Sir Balder
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Xakelfmun and the Mintwallin riot.

Post by Sir Balder »

What an adventure! Thank you for sharing it with us, and in such an entertaining way :)
Xakelfmun wrote:the doggy incident.
@Chiki: Where's that pic of yours when we need it... ;)

Yours,