Spread the chain.

Please use this board for all general discussions and queries you may have. Welcome to all our Guests!
Sebastian Firewind

Spread the chain.

Post by Sebastian Firewind »

Greetings Roses:

I'm comming to respectful guild boards like yours, with all due respect in needing of some of your help.

By scrolling the Proposal forum I've found an interesting one made by the GM Dragonas, which its against cheating, a clever measure to turn it pointless. We are aware of how horrible its the current gamestyle because of those who cheat just to ruin others fun, maybe this could help, as of course fighting back versus machines and people who are careless of their accounts has no point at all.

I invite you to write your opinion about it in the following link which takes you to the proposal thread:
http://forum.tibia.com/forum/?action=th ... id=3109500

I wouldnt like to see this proposal dying as sadly pretty much people are disagreeing with, obviously cheaters. Thats why I need help from honest people like you.

Please if you have friends who you think they'd find the proposal interesting feel free to spread it around.

The idea its to do a chain of fair players spreading the proposal so it has a good impact on CIpSoft eyes.

Thanks so much in advance. Happy holidays to everybody.
Rob'Doomsday
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Spread the chain.

Post by Rob'Doomsday »

Thanks buddy!
Sebastian Firewind

Re: Spread the chain.

Post by Sebastian Firewind »

Thanks to you my friend! and thanks to every other of the Roses for your support. -hugs-