Farewell

Please use this board for all general discussions and queries you may have. Welcome to all our Guests!
Tribal One

Farewell

Post by Tribal One »

Dear Roses,

I was accepted into Red Rose knowing full well the challenges I was taking on. Starting fresh. Beginning all over again. Earning trust and respect among my new found brethren. My original intentions were to help ensure the legacy of such a wonderful guild. I had purpose. I had reason. Yet I feel through my recent inactivity I stumbled and failed miserably.

I thought I would be able to dedicate more time and effort, and things were going extremely well at first. I real world has gotten the best of me and I imagine it will remain this way forever. I'm not worthy to be a member of the Red Rose. It would have been ackowledged during the last meeting if it were so. I simply couldn't give it my best.

During my short time here I saw a glimse of RR's legendary history and amazing culture. I wish to remain friends with those whom I've met. After all, friendships hold more value than anything. Never hesitate to call on me if there is anything I can do to help you.

I have chosen to retire with the guild where my story and friendships once began, The Tribe.

Thank you for all the memories.

Farewell,
Tribal
Tribal's Acoustic Jams<---Listen to songs I wrote.
Capitan

Re: Farewell

Post by Capitan »

Don't see reason becouse you have to left mate... betters times may come and who know if you can come more active with the time... the important is stay together, think on it.
Proud member of the Red Rose
Skyzo
Eques
Eques

Post by Skyzo »

:( Ashari Tribal....
That's sad... You'll have my friendship forever :)
It's your decision and I will respect it....
Thanks for all you did for us, for your work and your devotion ;)
I had a lot of fun with you, I hope have more in the future!!

Truly yours,,
Skyzo, the Banshee.
Proud member of the Red Rose.
Black Falcon
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Black Falcon »

Greetings Tribal One Kenobi.
I understand and respect your decision. Sometimes things sneak up on ya and things dont end up the way you'd thought. I am glad I got to know you, you're a good person and a good friend. We will surely meet again, hopefully many times ;)

I wish you good luck in your adventures, Tribal. Good luck with The Tribe.

Your friend,
BF
Without deviation from the norm, 'progress' is not possible.