Thanks for giving me the opportunity to apply

Please use this board for all general discussions and queries you may have. Welcome to all our Guests!
Sylvana Blackarrow

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to apply

Post by Sylvana Blackarrow »

Well, that is.
Thank you.
Thanks for being kind and so, when I talked to you.
I am sorry that I was not enough good.

Good luck.
Jahala

Re: Thanks for giving me the opportunity to apply

Post by Jahala »

Best of luck in the future, may you find whatever you are looking for out there.

And I will quote from our "Please read this before you make an application!" In the joining section.

(One more thing – every candidate is discussed seriously. Our joining-rules are more than hard, but we are always fair. And (to say it again) don’t forget, if you are denied it does NOT mean that you are a bad Tibian. If you are denied, you are part of a majority, because of ten requests, we have to deny nine. Sometimes it hurts to say "No!" to people, because they would fit to us quite well, but we always have problems with our capacity of new Novices)

Yours,
- Jahala.
- Pupil of Rob'Doomsday.
- Bloodbrother to Exius and Dunja.
- Retired Ambassador of the Red Rose.
Sylvana Blackarrow

The thing is I was searching for a respectful and old guild and after thinking some I decided to apply to the Red Rose.
I asked some around and people told me this was a good guild.
Even Elrik liked my decission, I Think.
I did not want to say my main character, but I preferred to be honest and say it.
I am not sure if was a good decission, I lost my privacity and will never have it again.
I tried my best, considering the lack of time I have in real, and when I passed first stage, I was really happy.
The people I messaged to talk some, were really nice.
Thanks Octavian.
Just today I checked this board and saw I was rejected.
Sorry for wasting your time with me. And sorry about any inconvenience, because I got a bit emotional, I had illusion.
If It is not much trouble I would like that You deleted my posts, this and the application one.

Good luck in the future.
Last edited by Sylvana Blackarrow on Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rob'Doomsday
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Rob'Doomsday »

Hello there,
We really appreciate your interest and your thoughts about us and our guild. Anyhow, I really think that you should review your posts and your general attitude towards us (maybe reading our guild codex and our way of recruiting on the joining board - could help); and think again about this decision we took.
Sylvana Blackarrow

If The problem was that I wrote that the guild was a bit inactive, my apologizes because It was not made with the purpose of insulting.
Otherwise, I have thought about my behaviour and so far I think I have showed a good behaviour, which it is the normal behaviour I use to have, because I am an adult, have been here for long and have a duty in game which demands a reasonable attittude.
Anyway as I said , my apologizes and good luck.
You are free to delete my user name and my posts.
I will simply dissapear silently.