i will love to join!! [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Jokerona

i will love to join!! [Denied]

Post by Jokerona »

Hello :D

my name is Anegl Rl... in Tibia Jokerona!! :D in 16 years old im lvl 60 :) i play tibia almost all the days of the week like 5-6 hours for day :) some days i don't play because i need to go some were or anotherer Excuse but i play alot :)

i want to join because u guys look like a very good family .. and i want to know more ppl..and have a realy good time with u guys :)

i have never been hunted by no one i never have been pk :) i have played my character for 4 years jeje ...

herers my story is kinda of loveee :)

but sad is a story RL

Once therer was a guy named Angel (not me) and hes girl friend Monse therer were a very very nice couple intol the guy need to leave his town and move to another one :( soo Anegl said to monse
-hey monse do u still want to be with me even if im very far away from u?
-monse said yes angel i will waith for uu the time u want
Angel left and they werer still bfs but therer was kinda a problem monse didnd trust him anymore because angel started too go partys and not given isteresting to monse... monse feel realy bad and she said to angel that everything was over that she does not want to be with him anymore like for one month Angel didn't understand why but then he realised that he was alone that he rely love her and one day angel wanted to be with monse again and monse was merried already angel got realy sad and never live happy ::(

sooo thats my storyy :)

i hope u like it plixxx i want too join u guys :)
Rob'Doomsday
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: i will love to join!!

Post by Rob'Doomsday »

Application noticed,
good luck!

Rob
Sir Balder
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: i will love to join!!

Post by Sir Balder »

Jokerona,

Your application has been denied. Good luck in your future endeavours!

Yours,