Wileen Hall Application :'D [Accepted]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Absolut Wileen

Wileen Hall Application :'D [Accepted]

Post by Absolut Wileen »

Hail Red Rose .! My name is Wileen hall, a paladin born in the beautiful land of Ab'Dendriel, in the past i was wandering around the tibia multiple servers, but always came into itself, these enigmatic old lands, which we call antica.
I started playing for a long time, especially this character has stolen my heart because it is the most I've played and I have adapted better, and of course I have lived with the most incredible experiences in this game without mentioning the amount of friendships I have made in this nice game.
The date of creation of Wileen Hall dates from Sep 18 2009 .. but it was not until more or less in July 2011 when this little started traveling around Antica, initially the gods gave the name "Skullkker" this little player, but not serious until recently when going from years and more experienced the player would take his new name "Wileen Hall" with the passage of time the child was increasing its experience and wisdom, liked to hunt on their principles in the lands where the Amazons live, besides traveling around Antica, which for this guy's life.
Taking as a bit of encouragement, like traveling to different cities to find your perfect hunting enemy, dragons, lived next to them for a long period of time, always traveling to Venore- yalahar .. thais and other hidden places where the enigmatic and could find.
By the time he could really be called a warrior decided to take a long journey around Antica ever following his dreams and as always his tastes, be an explorer and visit to the most hidden place in the end of the world.
- Two old friends were mainly me an urge to grow in this game, their names are Lazie Hidena a MoB member, and Grezziia a ex-MoB member.
At first start playing with them two when he was a child and could easily kick the ass of a rotworm, but on the way we took different paths.
Over time and with the growth of my character always like committing a sin and that the gods would punish me and I would claim the right path to take.
Skullker always in trouble with other players, like killing weaker people whenever he could and always in trouble, and it was inevitable that i gladly used to do in past lives.
Openly their habits were changing over time, and the links forged by his friends, and the messages of blessed beings he received, he decided to change his way of thinking, acting, and his nature.
I think the main reason for my change was not always seeing abuse towards other players, this really ever happened, if it was the friendships that I made and which I still have.
For the times when I used to be a barbarian Skullkker adventurer infiltrated some guilds who used to abuse and being tucked in battles and others, as in the case of the guilds
"Thunderstorm" and "frequency"
The only good and salvageable I could learn from that, is that one must be faithful, and work as a team to achieve the desired objectives.
My skills grew even badly, teach me how to defend myself from my enemies and also how to protect my friends around me.
Something that I like to highlight and show off my dedicated use of the spell "exive" which for many is something that is used in a way that actually excellent and useful too.
After this and with a broader perspective of the game I decided to create my own guild that lasted for a long period of time and will always carry in my heart, the guild "International"
With the creation of this guild, my values and reasons for playing radically changed, the command I always had to do the problems and situations that passed through the guild, be in charge of more than 50 players was not easy.
With the dissolution of the guild, my values and feelings were even stronger, now I knew to be respectful, kind, being faithful, and honor is something essential to have a friend is someone who is always with you no matter what happens in the good and bad times.
Now with a solid history behind me, I began to increase my level of play, explore more, and something that would also love this game, be in constant communication with players from other countries, and always doing a good friendships.
It was not until a little less than six months to enter a guild, which also formed and be in my heart forever, "Messiahs of Bedlam" in which end up establish myself as a good player.
Here you would find various people great as in the case of Whimpy Rixon, Zuthur, Acadier, Minervawand, Lord Balin, leaders and some of my very good friends.
With entrance to this guild also got to know members of other prestigious guilds as "Satori", "Black Dragons" among others and in my opinion are the best players in this game.
Here I met my true vocation, which is to help the people that a need, and use my skills to do good with it, my taste for being a peaceful person was consolidated, pass the time of sinning, the gods rewarded me with extraordinary friendships and I finally understood the path I should take.
I was about 4 months in this beautiful guild, where I learned many things, loyalty, friendship, honor, and peace.
After my departure from MoB and also cost me a bit to take this decicion, I began to be constantly comunicaion with my best friends, and pursue a dream that I always had to be a member of the red rose.
Until recently I met one of the new members “Kaylei”, and I'll be deeply grateful to her, and that helped me learn a little more about you.
Other good members “Simu Osira” and “Black Falcon”, also render thanks their support and have supported me and I have addressed my concerns or things for which they are there, and are also a great player for me and a great people.
i also render thanks the new friendship that I did with one of its members Cinny, which known for really very little time, maybe a few days but that I appreciate very much, actually i feel too well with the way such as with me all members. (:
Also note that if i do not come here I wish that you could help me to stay in touch with Sir alpha, and that a friend told me about, and I would like to know, if he reads this on the must know very well her name is Lady Solity.
|
|
|
V
Following this, I would add that this is one of my biggest dreams, become a member of the red rose now for me is something that can be filled with satisfaction and may help you narrow down the path I have chosen and continue to grow as person, since I have memory of playing in this beautiful world Antica, I have seen over the years the members of the red rose which pass through it filled me with emotion, do not apply before because I knew I was not worthy belong to a guild like this, but I have confidence in me and I've become a good person.
Today I consider myself a decent player, responsible, and loyal. Able to lead and face whatever it takes to achieve my goals, and most importantly for me, I love my friends and always I'll do my best to help them and see them happy.
Something that made me change radically and did not understand at first but gradually I understood it, is a story that happened to me not long ago, I will cut and understandable.
Already named Wileen Hall, I decided to train me as always, in a small temple south of Thais in those moments when the call from someone asking me for help, so it was my cousin, who remained in the mountains hunting the cyclops in northeastern Thais, undertook a journey at high speed to where she was, on arrival I became aware that she was under attack at the hands of two top-level wizards to hers and I almost reached in experience, my presence did little for continued and a great play at the entrance of the mountain, my cousin and I were perfect we laid a trap for her to escape, now, the fight was between them and me, shortly after that I realized my cousin escaped that did not have enough potions to survive because I was training and did not occupy much to bring this emergency, with only a magic wall in my backpack, take race to safety of Thais, the two magicians thirsty for some items that I could fall as fasters ran like a jaguar pulling all kinds of spells in my body and of course the famous sudden death could not miss,
I had no potions and almost nothing to the city life among Thais with just over 120 hp ,, rather than with a sudden death could destroy me,, so I ran as fast as possible to the temple, and what was my surprise? halfway pass next to a dog, this cute dog that i'll be grateful for the rest of my Tibians days, which as i move off the road backwards and only saw mine gave his life as a sudden death to throw a magician, comes to the temple with that little life that remained to me safe and sound, without mana or anything so I could save myself.
Since that time, I raised a lot of questions, such as a puppy gave his life for me? How could I have saved?, magicians attackers threw me I think sudden death from his "battle option" so cute dog that knew and gave his life for me, now that I read some of the codex give me red rose realized that these beautiful animals are messengers of the gods, and I think that day the message was very clear.
I went with all good intention to help and give everything for a loved one without noticing or caring about myself, my reward was the firgive of my life despite all the sins I committed in an old past.
Since then I have clear what the right path I should take, the path to happiness and peace reigns and where the values are most important to live well in an environment of harmony with others.

-> I hope you liked it, and no more to say, I bid you farewell, adding also that even whatever the response, including whether or not to this guild, I loved making new friends like you ;J <-

Greetings .!
Wileen Hall
Yours, Wileen :*

You can't feed a lion with vegetables, neither have a lion as a pet
-Absolut Wileen-
Avenlia Silvershade
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Wileen Hall Application :'D

Post by Avenlia Silvershade »

I think this is a fine application!

Talk to me in-game sometime? Nothing like a chat you know :)
I wish you good luck!
    ImageImageImage Image
    Absolut Wileen

Post by Absolut Wileen »

Thanks mate ! ;'D !

ill be in contact with you soon as possible ;J

-Absolut Wileen-
    Cinny
    Propraetor
    Propraetor

Post by Cinny »

great application Wileen! I'm glad you applied.
    Good luck!
    Absolut Wileen

Post by Absolut Wileen »

Thanks Cinny ;'D ! well now im emotion ;> !

-Absolut Wileen-
    Gimli Wulfstan
    Retired Member
    Retired Member

Post by Gimli Wulfstan »

Good luck!

I'll try to catch you in game for a chat.
    Capitan

Post by Capitan »

Well done dude! ;)
    Proud member of the Red Rose
    Absolut Wileen

Post by Absolut Wileen »

Thanks Mates .! I'll too try to contac in game :'D

-Absolut Wileen-
    Munch

Post by Munch »

Be greeted.
    Please try to contact me ingame and I will do the same.
    Absolut Wileen

Post by Absolut Wileen »

Thaanks .! and sure Mate ;'D i'll try to cath you ;> !

-Absolut Wileen-