sid de missar de zeta of Application [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
siddemissardezeta

sid de missar de zeta of Application [Denied]

Post by siddemissardezeta »

hello to all members of the guild

My name is Francisco, I'm 20 years old Tampico, studying at the Instituto Tecnologico de Ciudad Madero, tibia and knowledge through friends who showed me the game, at first it seemed boring and not well understood as the rules and play spending time learning to play, now one of my hobbies is playing tibia.

chart data:
I have two charts with the game is called k sid of Miss zeta is lvl 72 Knight with skills sword: 75, shield: 73. before having this Knight
had a Sorcerer named Ignus thanas stop playing but because I began to like more the knights

In the guild that I have are: Ronins Of antica, apocaliptp, Hispanic Unit

my friends in tibia:
Master Inge, rhut, princess paris, alejandro Shenk, skorn, lord marihuas, Dariga, bollitoh, lady jamilee Lord Emerick, Lewaebeni Dilis, Engel von den Schatten, Lizyzhie, camaron Lord, Lord zacur, Nadia Matahari, selune, Sir piojox .

Now I want to give me a chance to join the guild to share with you my esperiensias and more conoser game ia tibia with you during these years that the tibia has been a great experience.

my history

3 years ago there was a great battle against the gods, that means that all 12 fighters raised their arms against the fury of the gods after the fight for freedom and hope that some day there were 12 youth in the land join to overcome the gods who seized Siguero to be their slaves and they were our soveramos .

thanks to the 12 warriors called sid of Miss zeta, marihuas lord, lord camaron, Rhut, jamilee lady, Michelle Shenk, Dariga, Bollitoh, Lewaebeni Dilis, inge Master, Lord Emerick and princess paris
who raised their arms against the diocesan
That means 360 days of a war to fight for victory. over time one of the comrades who were in the war were Callendar but because some of us struggling estubimos after the anger that gave us were beating the gods give us the victory we wanted
and now we have only to recall the 4 warriors who helped us in this holy war remembered with a large hose to apresio with their courage and effort, we propose you for your help camaron lord, master engineer, and rhut princess paris.

my story is not much but I would like to give me an opportunity to be in the clan of RR. I can only say good grace and look forward to your response.
Sir Balder
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: sid de missar de zeta of Application

Post by Sir Balder »

Greetings,

Your application has been denied. A suggestion would be to read the instructions before applying.

Yours,