Ron's application [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Ron Scott

Ron's application [Denied]

Post by Ron Scott »

Hello, this is my request to join the mighty Red Rose. Ron is a paladin created in
Nov 19 2011, 15:11:36 CET, i play Tibia since 2007 but this is my first character on Antica, i never been in a guild, and i dont know much people, technically i dont have friends or enemies, a guy called Robzinho gave me money with apparently no reason, but i dont know much about him to say that he's my friend, and enemies?.. dont think so, i got killed few times but only by random assassins. I want to be sincere with the RR, i reconize that i killed, but i only killed one time with Ron, the guy deserved it but that's another history hehe(i almost never attack other players unless they insult me or anything).
I ussualy hunt anything i find, mostly dwarves and orcs being free, being premium i spent all the day killing larvas hahaha, i LOVE the rpg, i think im a man of an uncommon kind, i like to solve quests by myself,spent time in bars(all the time while im not hunting im drunk xD), eat my food in tables, woo women(sometimes female Npc's, sadly with no response or even damage :| ), and all these things that a normal player would think are mad.

But lets know a bit more about Ron.

Ronald Belford Scott, Borned in Rookgard from unknown parents, was abandoned near the troll cave, fortunately found by Dallheim just before a troll killed him. Dallheim decided to take care of the baby and giving him the name of "Ronald Belford Scott" in honor to a fallen singer Dallheim liked. But since Dallheim's work is to ward the north bridge all the time, the little ronald had to grow almost alone. From young he liked to annoy every women he seen, always without much luck. Until one day dallheim decided to help him:
<While Ron walked across the north rook bridge>
-Dallheim: Hey son, what is that wound in your face?
-Ron: i tried to have fun with dixi, you know, but she became anrgy and broke my face
-Dallheim: hahahahaha, i told you to not annoy her anymore, remember that obi told you to leave his granddaughter alone or he will hurt you
-Ron: but i can't resist it! she's pretty cute!
-Dallheim: well you better forget about her, Obi is a serious man...hmm, i know a nice young woman near the west side of rookgard, her name is Lee'Delle, i heard that she likes honey flowers, maybe if you bring her one you can have better luck
-Ron: oh yeah!, sounds good but, where do i find one of these flowers?, i heard theyre hard to find
-Dallheim: i know a place where they grow, but is dangerous, a tower near the forest, but i warn you, that place is infested with deadly wasps, you should bring some antidote fluids.
-Ron: I'll check it out, thanks man!

Ron decided to bring the woman a honey flower , and after he retrieved it from the wasp tower, he went to Lee'delle's shop..

-Ron: Hello Lee
-Lee'Delle: Hello, hello,Ronald! Please come in, look, and buy!
-Ron: Im not here to buy, i want to give you this
-Lee'Delle: Oh, thank you so much!, it's beautiful!, how I can thank you?
-Ron: Use the imagination babe
-Lee'Delle: Huh? i dont know what do you mean, i have a pair of reinforced leather legs, would you like one?
-Ron: No thanks, i want other thing from you
Then Ron slowly aproached to the cute woman, and grabbed her from the waist, but suddenly Lee punched Ron's face:
-Ron: Aww! why?!
-Lee'Delle: I dont know what do you think about me, but you're too young and mannerless for me!
-Ron: Come on babe! i gave you the honey flower, why dont ya give me kiss?
Ron aproached to her again, but this time the angry woman took a crossbow and aimed it to Ron:
-Ron: What the hell!! a crossbow in this island?!
-Lee'Delle: GET OUT OF MY SHOP NOW!

Ron ran away feared and with a bleeding nose, after talking with Dallheim they both decided that he must abandon the island,because Obi actually were looking for Ron with a hatchet, Lee'Delle didnt wanetd to see him again, and even Tom was angry with Ron cause he used to stole his meat for long time during his infancy. Half rookgard wanted his head, he had nothing to do there anymore. Now, wishing to Reach that unknown place called the "mainland" to try his luck, Ron started to think how to do it, aparently the only way was crossing the sea, but he didn't had a boat or the lungs to cross the sea swimming, until the idea showed up in Ron's mind, Santiago the fisherman probably had one!. some minutes later he went to Santiago's house, sneaking around looking for a boat, until he found it, unfortunately it was next to a window, and the window was open, Ron Slowly walked to the building and put his hear in the wall next the window, to hear what were Santiago doing, after some secodns Ron noticed that Santiago was playing his piano, How Lucky!. Seconds later while cutting the the rope that holded the boat in his position, Ron suddenly heard a scream, it was behind him:

- HEY!

< then Ron turned his head, to see an old man wielding an axe>

-Obi: Hey!, it's that you stupid kid?
-Ron: err..Hi Obi!, cold night huh?
-Obi: I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE MY GRANDDAUGHTER ALONE!!

Then Obi punched Ron's face, and ron fell to the ground:

-Obi: NOW YOURE GONNA BE STUPID AND DEAD!!
-Ron: OH NOO!!!

Ron closed his eyes waiting for the last hit, but a second before Obi cut him in half, Ron heard the sound of something metalic being hit, and a scream, then he opened his eyes:

-Ron: Hell!! im alive!?
-Dallheim: I think so
-Ron: how did you find me?
-Dallheim: I heard the screams, Rookgard is a little place
-Ron: Did you killed him?!
-Dallheim: No, i just hitted him in the head with my shield, he will wake up soon, and there's more people looking for you, you have to-

<Suddenly a man came from the house>

-Santiago: HEY! What the hell is going on?!, is that Obi?

<Then Dallheim broke a piece of wood in Santiago's head, and he fell to the ground knocked out>

-Ron: u got talent hitting heads eh?
-Dallheim: you have to leave now, take this stuff and go

<some people came from behind wielding torches and weapons>

- A man with a spear: THERE HE IS, COME GUYS!

<Then ron got into the boat and started to row desperately>

- A man with a torch: DONT LET HIM ESCAPE!!! HE URINATED MY HOUSE WHILE HE WAS DRUNK!!

Then a man with a bow came, and started to shoot fiery arrows, fortunately none of these reached Ron, and he managed to escape from that mob, some minutes later while paddling away Ron heard Dallheim again, he was standing on a rock near a the coast:

<Yelling>

-Dallheim: HEAD TO THE SOUT EAST! YOU WILL SEE THE THAIS LIGHTHOUSE
-Ron: TO THE SOUTH?
-Dallheim: TO THE SOUTH EAST
-Ron: I CANT HEAR YOU, ITS TOO WINDY, ILL GO TO THE SOUTH

These were the last words between Ron and Dallheim. The young man went to the south, and after 3 days of hard work, he noticed something in the skyline, EARTH!! Beloved earth just some miles away!, with his last strenght the tired Ron reached the coast, to find himself alone and hungry in a little beach, there was a small village, but the way were surrounded by wolfs, Ron took his spears and started to fight the wolfs, after the battle Ron resulted varely wound but fortunately he coocked some wolf meat and got some energy back, now heading to the village, Ron's new life were about to begin.

Well, that's my rpg history, i hope you liked it, the rpg is one of the reasons why i wanna be a member of the RR, since today nobody seems to roleplay anymore, im also a fan of Beowulf's website, i never get bored of his screenshots i visit the cobalt tower often to have some fun, i dont know much about the Red Rose history, just what i've seen in Beowulf's screenshots, i played for long time in rubera with with my knight, and always while i trained him on the slimes i visited the cobalt tower, and i wondered if that old clan still existed, when i noticed that it still exist in antica, i created a new character there, the first months i only loged in to use the offline trainers til i got good skills to hunt, but some weeks ago i started to play with Ron, wishing to join the Red Rose.

About me, i am a 15 years old man, i am from Chile, a south american country, i learned english playing tibia( that's why my english isnt perfect XD ), and i wont tell you guys my real name cuse i want you to call me just Ron.

Ron Scott.

http://imageshack.us/a/img9/9061/0qsg.png
Last edited by Ron Scott on Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:41 am, edited 8 times in total.
Smashing Pumpkin
Praetor
Praetor

Re: Ron's application

Post by Smashing Pumpkin »

Hello there Ron,

Good luck with your application.

Yours,

Yours,
Smashing Pumpkin
Leojaliz
Inceptor
Inceptor

Post by Leojaliz »

Hi Ron,

I enjoyed reading your application, wish you luck.

If you havent already, you should contact Rose members in game and strike up a conversation :)
Ron Scott

Post by Ron Scott »

Thanks guys and yeah, i'll try to talk with someone in game, haven't played much the last week.
Avenlia Silvershade
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Avenlia Silvershade »

Hello!
Sorry for the late response. We are currently not recruiting. I know you posted the application before we closed the recruitment, but it will be reopened after summer, and we will evaluate the application then.

Best regards,
    ImageImageImage Image
    Avenlia Silvershade
    Propraetor
    Propraetor

Re: Ron's application [TO BE EVALUATED]

I am opening your application again - are you still interested in joining the Red Rose?

Catch me in-game if you can.

Best regards,
      ImageImageImage Image
      Avora Skyfallen
      Ambassador
      Ambassador

Post by Avora Skyfallen »

Interesting, good luck with your application!
      Yours sincerely,

Marcus Skyfallen.

Spear Bear
      Eques
      Eques

Post by Spear Bear »

Hey Ron! That's a nice story :) Good luck with your application.
      Image Image Image
      Ron Scott

Post by Ron Scott »

IM BACK!!!!, i smashed my head one day on Frodo's bar, i was too drunk, i been on coma for LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG, but now im back to drink all the beer of Tibia and sing til my troath starts to bleed!!!

In brief, you'll see me more often in-game (mostly like drunk in-game)
      Avenlia Silvershade
      Propraetor
      Propraetor

I would like to invite you to your crossfire at the next Sunday (the 11th).
      The time of the crossfire will be 20.00 CEST, which is 10 hours after server save.

Come prepared.

Best regards,
        ImageImageImage Image