Lubojo Nitros aplication (application withdrawn)

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
lubojo

Lubojo Nitros aplication (application withdrawn)

Post by lubojo »

Greetings sons of Roses!

My name is Lubojo Nitros, the Dwarf Slayer, son of King Lubojo, the one who never feared.
I was born at a little island called Cormaya, near edron. And until I was over eighteen, I never left the island.
Near the village, there is an old dwarf camp, that for ages have been horrifing my people with raids and attacks.
King Lubojo was not only my father, but my mentor, and he taught me all he could, until he was killed, at his very throne,by a bolt shot by a Dwarf Soldier. That very moment I decided to take revange, because I knew that my powers as a Master Sorcerer were high enough to give me some advantage over those horrifing little creatures.
So there I was, at the gate of the Dwarf Cave. For a moment, I wanted to run away to my village. But no. My father was King Lubojo, the one who NEVER FEARED. So I entered the cave. The battle was hard, and sometimes I felt that they more powerfull than I was. But I kept going, I kept charging against those creatures, untill I had cleared almost the entire cave. Almost. There was still one room to clear. So I entered it, and there they were, the Dwarf Geomancers, and they mighty warriors, the Dwarf Guards. But they werent though enough for my power, and one by one, they fell to death and ruin.
Until today, I have not faced a battle like that one, neither wish to. After that, I started to be called King Lubojo Nitros, the dwarfslayer. The Orc Cave still exists, but it's under my command, and obey my rules. I would be really glad to show it to you someday.
That cave was my favorite hunting place, until I switched to edron earth elementals (impressively less scary than dwarves), and later to lizards at zao, my actual hunting place.
I haven't been able to hunt a lot these days, because I am busy working on my favorite hobby. Book collecting. Im tibian book collector, I own books from all parts of tibia, all found and retrieved by me, sometimes assisted by friends of mine.As you may want to know, I am a master sorcerer, but my powers are still being developed. But is not my muscles that matter, or the thickness of my armor, but my knowledge. Knowledge is power.
I fight for my friends. I fight for Junior Kanastrinha, I fight for Valinor Cambion, I fight for Rekil Elvon. May the three of them rest in peace. I have no big enemy, just one player, called Old Elite, who owns me 100k, but nothing serious.
The reason I would like to join Red Rose, is because you are an ancient guild of Antica, because you are well known and respected, and because I am looking for a good and active guild to join and grow, as a person and at tibia.

This account was created at Apr 14 2009. I stopped playing at the beggining of 2010, and came back at the end of 2011.

That should be all. Comparing to other applying posts, mine is quite short. But I wrote it from my heart, sincerely, and I wrote all I consider necessary. I refuse to write meaningless stuff, or copy other's texts, just to draw attention.

Sincerely,

Lubojo Nitros, the Dwarf Slayer, king of Cormaya.
Cinny
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Lubojo Nitros aplication

Post by Cinny »

Good luck Lubojo!
Spear Bear
Eques
Eques

Post by Spear Bear »

Hey there Lubojo! Good luck with the application, and maybe we'll become guild-mates once again :)
Image Image Image
Sir Mats
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Sir Mats »

I wish you the best of luck Lubojo Nitros.
It was great talking to you online this evening, you semse to be a great fellow!
Cheers!
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Even in love, sadness is a part of my core
Avenlia Silvershade
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Lubojo Nitros aplication [TO BE EVALUATED]

Post by Avenlia Silvershade »

Hello!
Sorry for the late response. We are currently not recruiting. I know you posted the application before we closed the recruitment, but it will be reopened after summer, and we will evaluate the application then.

Best regards,
    ImageImageImage Image