My Joining Aplication (Antica Evil) [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Antica Evil

My Joining Aplication (Antica Evil) [Denied]

Post by Antica Evil »

Hello members of Red Rose.

My name's Saul Zuniga, my friends call me "Rudo"... well i play tibia since January of this year, and i think that in my 5 months i learned much more than i hoped.

In Tibia, "Antica Evil" its my first char, and i have known to maintain signs, strong and with anger. I dont have so much to count. I was premium time just one time, and i'm collecting money to make me again.

I can offer to you my friendship, my respect, my aid, and everything that you need and i can give you.
I think that any guild mus be friendly, and make things like go to hunt in teams, say jokes, and so much funny things...

Well, About my char...
I'm Elite Knight (Knight at the moment, because i dont have more premium time), im lvl 49, each player kill is justified, with an exception, because he kill to my second char.
I dont like to get skull, i'm not trouble finder, I just want play tibia and got lvl, and got friends.

I want to join with yours because i think that thats is one of the betters guilds of Antica, and i want to make with you, the guild number one, Respectable, and with active members who have the value and forces to subsist in Tibia!!

Grettings!!
TY, and see you in Tibia!!
Sir Balder
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: My Joining Aplication (Antica Evil)

Post by Sir Balder »

Greetings Antica Evil,

Your application has been denied. We appreciate your interest in our guild, put if you had been serious about this you would have taken the time to read the instructive documents you find as announcements in the Joining section. May Banor guide your ways in the Antican lands.

Yours,