Soltaxxy's Application[Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Soltaxxy

Soltaxxy's Application[Denied]

Post by Soltaxxy »

"To err is human, to forgive is divine"

Therefor i'm asking you gently to ignore my history in the Red rose.
After a long time of inactivity in the lands of Tibia i've decided to come back.
Why? A question i've asked myself multiple times already and my conclusion, Tibia
has left an enduring mark in my heart. I'm referring to those special moments
you may look back at, and smile. I hope you know what i mean.
I'm posting this because during all of those years i spent here i had my best moments with
you.
I felt being a part of you, did matter, not only to me but to be there for others, to give
and share these special moments.
And that's what i wish to proceed with!

I'll skip point 1 & 2, It's not irrelevant and i'm not doing this because of laziness, but
it's all there, and some of you may remember so i'll just finish with a story, hopefully it will
put a smile on your faces!

Hurt, forgotten, decieved she was. Not only was she alone, but had nothing and nowhere to go,
where would she go? She was surrounded by thoughts, dark thoughts slowly changing her. But there
they were, with open arms they took her, accepted her for what she was. As the selfless they were, with
compassion, understanding and kindess, she did turn her for no favor. Why? she asked them, why?
They choose not to explain but to let her think, make her own thoughts, it was the final piece in the change.
Making it a greater cause.

This is an eye opener, a scenario of forgiveness. People change, it just needs time.

Faithfully yours, Soltaxxy.
Eques of the Red Rose.
Halfhigh
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Soltaxxy's Application

Post by Halfhigh »

Dear Soltaxxy,

we are sorry to deny your application for re-joining the Red Rose.
We discussed a lot and voted upon upon your rejoining internally and unluckily no majority was achieved.

The reasons that led to this vote were your current inactivity (~22 hours time online in two months) and concerns regarding the way you left the Red Rose the last time (bad feelings about a revoked leadership title).

Yours faithfully
Halfhigh
Image Image Image Image Image