I am Amplirage [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Amplirage

I am Amplirage [Denied]

Post by Amplirage »

I am Amplirage,
I am a hunted man.
Misfortune rages war at me,
Yet I refuse to secede.

As I grew in Rookgaard, I decided to save a player from a wolf. Big mistake. He swore in Spanish and thus I became hunted for the first time.

Time later on the rat caves a player wouldn't let me cross a bridge. I was bound to die to rats. He had previously been murdered in the same way and thus sought to get even. I told him that if he were to let me die, I was to find and kill him. I managed to survive, but not before he called a friend who promptly told me that I was hunted.

I trained with the lonely minotaur for days, and researched upon obtaining the Sword of Fury. I have a fairly good idea on how to obtain it yet I can't due to that I do not have access to the premium side of Rook.

At level 8, with my copper shield, my katana, studded legs, legion helmet and my pair of boots I decided to go on to the Island of Destiny. I became a sorcerer and settled on the town of Venore.

I then traveled to Fermor Hills to hunt cyclopes. The cyclops was on the verge of death when two spanish speaking men came and blocked me. I managed to kill the cyclops but had less than 10 hp remaining. They kept blocking me and a goblin took my life.

I decided I needed some allies. That is when I met Senjorita. I healed him. I saved him from war wolves. Yet he betrayed me and caused my death.

I yet remain a loner.

The story from here repeats itself. I go out and randomly people message me hunted. They block me and kill me. I have leveled the same magic level 5 times.

Yet I persevere. And I shall attempt to grow strong and bring justice. Bring an end to those who hunt the innocent. And for that yet again I am prepared to die.

Men like me however, truly never die.
Sir Balder
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: I am Amplirage

Post by Sir Balder »

Greetings, Amplirage.

Your application has been denied. Good luck in your future endeavours!

Yours,