Hi I am DangotheMango. [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
dangothemango

Hi I am DangotheMango. [Denied]

Post by dangothemango »

(character information) I created this character in Apr 16 2014 I have a few high level friends in tibia but they are not irl friends.I have never been in a guild on this character. I like to play video games in my free time and my favourite games are league of legends and tibia. I like to play by making hunts with other people or if i cant find anybody to hunt with i just go solo but i prefer like hunts with other people (knight,druid,pal,sorc) I like to hunt at Bog raiders and mutated tigers in alchemist yalahar quarter and also yalahar arena quarter undergound. I would like to join red rose because i think it is a really awesome guild and if i get pk or something i never really had some people to help me out and also the guild leader is a very awesome guy who know maybe i will find someone to make hunts with in the guild :) .I know that red rose members are very nice and will help me and all also that you guys are a pretty strong and awesome guild also that you guys protect dogs in tibia ^^.

(story)(tibia irl) One day i woke up on an island i looked around me and i did not know what the hell happend i lived a normal life school computers i really loved the game tibia it was my favourite game i was a paladin in it and sometimes i would dream about it. As i looked around i saw that there were other people i asked some of them where am i and they told me this is rookguard i nearly fainted i was so excited! I walked up to talk to an old man he told me his basement is filled with large bugs and he needs some of their legs to cook a stew, he gave me a wooden sword to help me kill them but what the simple pixels in the game tibia was nothing compared to what i saw they were hidious large bugs about my size with tentacles and large beady eyes they crawled to me but i quickly swung my weapon at the hideous creature i than had to cut off one of its some of the tentacles and i returned to the old man. He happily took them and than he punched me, I asked him ''what the hell was that for'' He said '' this is tibia dummy remember you can heal yourself with food overtime he than threw a fish at me and told me to eat it i ate it but it didnt really taste like anything i than carried on and found myself i found myself beside an old lady telling me she needs some branches for the fire i went and found an old tree and ripped some of its branches off and i threw them all the way back to her for some reason i had incredible throwing powers she thanked me and gave me a shovel i than found a hole and i heard someone telling me to open it i opend it and i fell into a deep dark place and the only light source was from some torches that have been hanged i saw a chest so i went to get it i found a rope in it i threw the rope up and it magically got stuck onto something i climbed up the rope and out from where i came from i continued my adventure as i saw a very fancy man he told me i can change my outfit any time i asked him ''but how is it possible'' he just told me to think hard i thought of myself looking like an old wizard and bam there i was this is amazing i thought he than told me to collect some food for him i agreed and went to kill some wild deers for some reason when i killed the deer the food was magically cooked already without thinking i just brought it to him and he gave me some gold pieces. I than found myself going through a bridge to a large town i than suddenly fell thorugh some portal and i heard screams and growls . I was frightened He than appeared behind me and gave me a heavy punch to the head i tried fighting back but it seemed useless he took another big swing at me and i was on the ground what is going on i thought He than gave me one last punch in the face and i fainted i than woke up on the top of some monks tower needless to say i knew this would be a wild adventure !

I would absolutely love to join the Red Rose guild.

And sorry about old application i did not read the tutorial to help me make my application but i cant delete it now so oh well .

(few more facts i want to say ) Hello my name is michal and in game name tibia is DangotheMango i really like alf since he has pretty cool streams and i hunted with him once i am a level 67 paladin and i am premium.Thank you for reading :)

Thanks for reading this :) .

My Sincerely DangotheMango
Gryphis
Praetor
Praetor

Re: Hi I am DangotheMango.

Post by Gryphis »

Greetings,

Application noticed. Feel free to speak with me, but get your Roleplaying ready before you do.

Regards,
Gryphis
dangothemango

Post by dangothemango »

Thank you :)
Sir Mats
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Sir Mats »

Well met DangotheMango,

Sadly I have to inform you that your application has been denied.
We're not sure that you share the same values and goals that we have in this guild. It has nothing to do with you as a person. You made a good application, but at this moment, it's not enough. Good luck in the future!

Best regards,
/SM
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Even in love, sadness is a part of my core