Neppot[Accepted]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Neppot
Retired Member
Retired Member

Neppot[Accepted]

Post by Neppot »

Huhu old friends and possibly new ones!

I'm not at all certain nostalgia reasons might cut it for me, but that is mostly what I have to offer.
Neppot was my original name, but I now walk under the pseudonym "Spirit of Neppot", and that is what I am at most.
A little depot lurker, logging in to do some trades and chatting, casually casting an eye on my VIP hoping to catch Silvarion online.
I'm merely a small part of what I once was, a small level 16 Paladin with a solid bank account due to smart trades. And honestly I'm not to sure I aspire to be much more than that.

I started playing Tibia in 1999 and got involved in Soldiers of Justice for a short while. But as I started to travel the continent I set foot on Fibula and it was love at first sight. A red man with white beard was sitting outside a giant mansion and I like to think that is where I first met Silvarion and RR Housekeeper. I was part of the Red Rose for a few years before I left to adventure on new servers.

I went for Danubia and did the demon legs quest with two friends.
I went onwards to Valoria and bought the Warlord Sword together with a friend (it was obtained on Rookgaard according to the seller)
And lastly, two years ago when I picked up playing I landed on Aurora. I'm now a guild leader for "Alt Eff Four" that takes pride in having a zero-tolerance against any sort of cheating.

That might be a very small summary of what I have been up to since we last spoke my friends.

My focus within the game right now is to tutor new players in game and on forums, and help keeping the core community as it once was. With respect and pride.

Anyways, with those small words I'll let the decision lie on my former guildmates. Just login into this forum and seeing all the old names was a nostalgia :)

I wish you all the best!
Hugs
Neppot

P.S I'd like to think that I aged with dignity! Image Image
Smashing Pumpkin
Praetor
Praetor

Re: Neppot

Post by Smashing Pumpkin »

Hi-ho Neppot,

Application Noticed, please don't hessitate to send me a message ingame.

Yours,
Smashing Pumpkin
Sir Mats
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Sir Mats »

Be Greeted Neppot!
A name not yet forgotten, to say the least.

I look forward speaking to you online, I hope to catch a word soon.
Yours,
/SM

Ps. You aged with more then dignity, might even lost a few pounds -chuckles-
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Even in love, sadness is a part of my core
Miujau
Praetor
Praetor

Post by Miujau »

Lovely! Welcome back

Hope we can meet up in-game soon.
ImageImageImage
Bürgy
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Bürgy »

Hello Neppot,

I hope that you are doing fine!

Bürgy
Propraetor, retired Ambassador and Magister Noviciorum Emeritus of the Red Rose
Member of the winning team of the first TBL ever
Neppot
Retired Member
Retired Member

Post by Neppot »

Hiho Bürgy!

It's been a while since I was forced to type ü on my Swedish keyboard for tibia reasons, but I'm glad I had the opportunity to do so now :D
And thank you Pumpkin for the chat last night, was fun to share some of my stories with you, even though you were to afraid to venture into Frodos tavern for them..what has Thais become..

Miujau and Mats, I'll try to log off and on to see if I can catch you online.
Black Falcon
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Black Falcon »

Greetings!

I too remember your name. But I don't think our paths ever crossed as roses.
You seem like a very experienced and dedicated player and, well... once a rose always a rose, right? ;)

I will try to find you online for a chat, maybe you can do the same. Usually I play the paladin His Duudeness these days.

BF
Without deviation from the norm, 'progress' is not possible.
Sir Mats
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Sir Mats »

Greetings Neppot,

You're here by invited to the Red Rose guildhall at the 16th of November, 20.00 CET.

Yours,
/SM
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Even in love, sadness is a part of my core
Neppot
Retired Member
Retired Member

Post by Neppot »

Thank you kindly Sir Mats :)
I'm trying to get hold of you now and then Mr. Falcon, if our paths does not cross I'm sure we'll meet each other on the 16th!