Gaikoz's Application [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Gaikoz

Gaikoz's Application [Denied]

Post by Gaikoz »

Good eyes sees you.

1) Personal information

My name is Fernando Gobbato Padilha, i started to play Tibia when i was 6 and now i'm 19 years old and live in Brazil, i know there are more Brazilians playing Tibia and usually they have bad acts like cheating that can create prejudice against us, but you have to be warned that Not all are like this. Because of my appearance i don't mind if you call me a boy/girl, a man/woman, i'm genderqueer in real life and here in Tibia, if i could put a skirt in place of pants (sadly i can't put them). I Like to people call me Gaikoz just like my character, that name is a reference of a past samurai who lives by the anger of revenge and manly because the eternal heat of burning flames of his lost of loved one. I like to play games, more often RPG but mostly "Hardcore" games which the gamer wins by his skills and not by his cash. I'm very interested to discuss unlimited topics, from talking if a pineapple is a fruit or vegetable to the actual tread of terrorism in planet. Also, i really like to gather knowledge with people, for what i know in this Guild, members lives in different places of planet, that means we got multiple kinds of culture in each one of you! incredible that a single game can union many people like us ^-^. I was a "Iniciate" at Red Dragons, but the guild went down because the innactivity of the leader... but i know that here have many things like there.

About my Character...

I am called Principe Gaikoz, Principe is because that i am the Prince of Darkness. I use sword as my weapon of strengh. Evil is what i'm, but don't confuse this as human's feels like Envy or Greed. But as you can read, how can a Neutral Evil join Red Roses? Because there are two things to answer this question:

1- I dislike people. People in game or out usually act with unpleasant attitudes. Most adults think only about themselves, they kill the nature, let the helpless alone, don't have the capacity to reflect thoughts. Mostly people are dehumanized and i clearly see many people in Tibia that just are the same as them.

2- I like humans. Humans are mediators of Nature, being a Animal capable of rationalize without letting his ways connected with nature. For what i see in this guild is truly what humans would be. Love, Friendship, Loyalty, Peace, Study, Culture, all of this is what this guild have, and can share to who are capable to gather all of this.

I see myself alone several times when i go to the cities and watch people, but i know that may change if i be accepted to the Red Rose.

2) Why would you like to join the Red Rose / What do you know about us

Mostly of this question were anwered on top. I was before in the guild of Red Dragons, there have Rules and Valors similar like here, but notable here is more enhanced and acted. I know the hierarchy and i actually really impressed with that. I share and accept of all Articles of the Codex.

3) Story

This story happened with my character of Rookgaard, i play even today there, I expect that can make you smile.

At the Norma's Bar our hero in this chip-chat:

[Gaikoz Lokz [13]: Yesterday i saw the Cave Rat hunting
Random Drunk [?]: Cave Rat hunting?
Gaikoz Lokz [13]: Yes, he solo the Mino's Hell without help
Radnom Drunk [?] But a simple cave rat was killing mino's?
Gaikoz Lokz [13]: Aye, and he was like *hicks "start a theatre of him going around almost hiting the walls and rotating
Random Drunk [?]: So a cave rat, better, a drunken cave rat solled the entire mino hell?
Gaikoz Lokz [13]: Luckly he cheese's to eat, he went red and start running more quick than Wasps *hicks
Random Drunk [?] I think i'm drunk, or dreaming, or drunk dreaming because of Lily's Antidote potion, but if he exist then i give my magic wand light to you now

A Cave Rat appears in the Battle log
Image You see Cave Rat (Level 64). He has no vocation

Gaikoz Lokz [13]: Now the Magic ;)
Random Drunk logged out.
Image 4) Anything else you want to say

I expected that i attain to the guild's ways to be a part of the family of the Red Rose, Even the Prince of darkness can share good manners to become closer of humans. As you can notice my english isn't the best, but i can communicate and read english books, so sorry for any errors.

Signed
Principe Gaikoz
Time has its own song. Close your eyes and listen to the symphony of the seasons.
Gryphis
Praetor
Praetor

Re: Gaikoz's Application

Post by Gryphis »

Welcome to the Red Rose Forums, Principe Gaikoz.

Red Rose Guild follows the alignment of Banor - the Lord of Light - thus, we reject darkness and its ways.
It is something to consider, Prince of darkness.

Either way, if you see me around, feel free to strike up a conversation.

On a side note, RD was started by our Novice, Sunwu/Loare to compliment the Red Rose roleplaying spirit and thus it resembled a few of our qualities.

Regards,
Gryphis Whisperwind
Magister Noviciorum
Sir Mats
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Sir Mats »

Thank you for your application Gaikoz.

Please find me ingame for a chat.
Have a good day.

/SM
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Even in love, sadness is a part of my core
Smashing Pumpkin
Praetor
Praetor

Post by Smashing Pumpkin »

Hello Gaikoz,

Thank you for your application.
Feel free to contact me ingame anytime, or other Roses.

Yours,
Smashing Pumpkin
Lady Silverheart
Eques
Eques

Post by Lady Silverheart »

Ola Gaikoz :)

You like humans, aye.... adoro mais as humanos tambem ;) I do not speak portuguese very well but I do feel the spirit of Brazil. And I do speak the language of light, the language of trust and the language of freedom ~smiles warmly~

I sense your dark spirit, I do. It just happens that opposites are attracted to each other and you applying to our wonderful guild makes me believe just that... you seeking a family of warmth and light to even out the darkness, dear prince.

Why don't you catch me ingame, Rei do escuridao ;) Let's have a chat about darkness and light, about honour and belief.

Warm and sparkly greetings...

Lady Silverheart
" Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."
" Come as you are, as you were, as I want you to be. "

Kurt Cobain - he was so right.

Image Image
Gaikoz

Post by Gaikoz »

Bons olhos te vejam Lady Silverheart

Nice to see that you know a bit of Portuguese language and mostly impressive that you know that Brazil speak portuguese and not Spanish like many people does.

I've been trying to find you but actually and I spoke with Sir mats and our neighbor Rorin Fireworker. Yes we live in the same beautiful place that we share the Rose's Gardens.

Also, its so increable that each member of the guild is more interesting than another, each of you are unique, but all share the good values of being a true, Benevolent, Loyal, Care, Helpful, Friendship, Wisdom and i think the best word, that i don't know truly because i need time to get attached to, Love.

By the way Silverheart, i'm not "Rei do escuridão", i'm the "Principe da Escuridão". The word "Rei" means "King".

If you are in the mood i can teach portuguese to you and any other who are interested though.

Bons ventos te acompanham.
Time has its own song. Close your eyes and listen to the symphony of the seasons.
Gryphis
Praetor
Praetor

Post by Gryphis »

Unfortunately, due to lack of incentive, this application has been denied.

We wish you luck in your future adventures, Gaikoz.

Regards,
Gryphis
Magister Noviciorum