Druindar's Application Form [Accepted]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Darien Dawnbringer
Propraetor
Propraetor

Druindar's Application Form [Accepted]

Post by Darien Dawnbringer »

Several years ago, in a distant land our history begins...

It was the 7th era, a time where a man was free to roam the lands, to explore the ocean, to feel the warm wind on his face. People was starting a new life, for war was coming to an end. A new era was beginning.

A new world was discovered, they called it Rubera and it was a place I used to call home, a place where I took my first steps into this journey.

I started like everyone does, full of expectations and ideas, hungry for adventures and quests, with dreams of greatness. I wanted to discover all the secrets the world had for me, I wanted to travel around all the cities, to explore every mountain, lake and oncean; to follow every cave, every path. That was my dream.

And, for some time, I was able to do it. Then, everything changed.

A group of citizens disguised as adventurers turned their backs on the people, they started to use their power and strenght to control the world. You weren't able to go freely from one city to another. Every inch of land, every cave, river, ocean, was controlled by them. Our home became a prison.

The cities were emptied, no one wanted (or for that matter, could) to go out and explore, to adventure themselves into the fields. The people had their dreams of freedom crushed.

'Why didn't they fight back?' You may ask, well, the thing is, we did. We grew tired of the oppression and fought back, hundreds of people tried to get back their freedom, to fight against the injustice, but they were all killed. The land was covered in blood, and it will never be green again.

Around that time, tired, defeated by the injustice, I decided it was time to leave, to run from that place and look for a new home.

I went from land to land, searching for a place where I could fulfill my dream... And one day, I found it, in a place called Askara, I heard tales of this place, a place with no war, no injustice, a place for adventurers like me; Antica was the name, and I decided to move there and start a new life.

When I got there, I felt happy, it was a fresh start, a new life for me, a place far away from the massacres and oppressions. I started my life there somewhere between the 8th or 9th era (I'm not really sure), and met a ton of people, people like me, willing to dream of adventured instead of power, people who wanted to unveil secrets and search for treasures.

I met my family.

I felt in love with this, my new home, its history, the legends, the myths.... I spent my time with my new family, travelling, exploring, searching every single secret I could.

I made a lot of friends, met a lot of amazing people and became member of several groups of explorers, with whom I shared dreams, ideas, and adventures.

Then I had to leave; it was a hard decision to make, but it was the right one.

I lost everything, friends, family, I even lost the place I called home for several years.

My journeys took me to different paths again, to other worlds, but my heart was still there, my heart wanted me to go back to my home. To Antica.

That's when I decided to come back, after all this years, to where I felt at home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi! My name is Ernesto (you can call me Ernie), I'm 24 years old and I'm from México.

I've been playing Tibia since 7.2 (13 years ago, Oh my!) and I love the game.

Now, I know, this story is not the one of my character, but mine. The character Druindar (wich is the one I'll use for the application) is around 1 or 2 weeks old, so I haven't done a lot with it (I'm still training him offline to get his Magic Level to where I want it), and that's the reason why I don't have a lot to tell you about him.

Instead, I decided to tell you a little about me and Tibia. I started playin in Rubera around 2003, the place was great but it had a lot of Power abusers and so; and, given the fact that I enjoy quests and missions more than levelling up I had a really bad time trying to have fun there. I move to several servers over the years some of them include Askara, Menera, Pacera, even Nova, but Antica was the best place for me.

I'd like to join the Red Rose Guild because the guild has something that I enjoy: History.

When I entered Antica the first time (around 2006-2007) I started reading about Tibian Lore, legends, myths, history, and one point that got me was the Red Rose Guild. A Guild so important to the Tibian world, that the Gods themselves recognized them.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that it is the only reason I want to join. I like to help people, I've been playing for quite a long time and I dedicate more time to helping others than I do of actual 'playing'.

I enjoy the questing side of Tibia more than anything. Currently I'm playing part time on Pacera with a friend and part time Antica on Driundar, mostly because of free time restrictions. But I do log in once each day, even if it's only for a few minutes.

I hope you liked my story, I would love to be part of something as historic as you, and even if I'm not accepted I'm happy to know that I got the chance.

Thanks for your time, hope to see you someday.

-Ernie.
"In fearful day, in raging night,
With strong hearts full, our souls ignite.
When all seems lost in the War of Light,
Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

01:20 Cotelaria [214]: F*ck you, you f*cking f*ck.
Avora Skyfallen
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Druindar's Application Form

Post by Avora Skyfallen »

Greetings Ernie.

First of all, thank you for your application, it was a good read and I got pulled in to the story as I read it.

Please try to contact as many Roses as possible, talking with members is a way to get a feel for who we are and if you think you will fit in.

I wish you good luck with your application.
Yours sincerely,

Marcus Skyfallen.

Darien Dawnbringer
Propraetor
Propraetor

Avora Skyfallen wrote:Greetings Ernie.

First of all, thank you for your application, it was a good read and I got pulled in to the story as I read it.

Please try to contact as many Roses as possible, talking with members is a way to get a feel for who we are and if you think you will fit in.

I wish you good luck with your application.

Thank you very much, I'm really glad you liked it, I will try to contact some of you in the upcoming days, so, hope to talk to you soon :)

Zap Eldorath
Inceptor
Inceptor

Post by Zap Eldorath »

Greetings,

What a splendid application. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kindest regards,
Sheepyy
Kindest regards,

Sheepyy

===========================================================================
"Success is often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable." - Coco Chanel
===========================================================================

Achievements:
Darien Dawnbringer
Propraetor
Propraetor

Thanks for taking the time to read my story, I'm really glad you liked it.

Chikilina
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Chikilina »

Hello Ernie,

I liked your application. I wish you good luck and I hope i can meet you sometime during the week.

Regards,
Chikilina
Propraetor of the Red Rose
Darien Dawnbringer
Propraetor
Propraetor

Chikilina wrote:Hello Ernie,

I liked your application. I wish you good luck and I hope i can meet you sometime during the week.

Regards,

Glad you liked it, thank you very much, hope to see you soon. :)

Miujau
Praetor
Praetor

Post by Miujau »

Greets young sorcerer Driundar! Catch me ingame for a chat please
ImageImageImage
Gryphis
Praetor
Praetor

Post by Gryphis »

Ashari,

Application noticed.

Please contact me in game.

Regards,
Gryphis
Darien Dawnbringer
Propraetor
Propraetor

Hello Miujau and Ashari Gryphis. Thank you for taking your time and read my story, I'll be more than happy to talk to you soon.