Ancient Nomad's Application [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Ancient Nomad

Ancient Nomad's Application [Denied]

Post by Ancient Nomad »

*SOMEWHERE IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL*

Whinona: *crying* Hey mommy, can you tell us a story? We can't sleep!
Demon Mother: A story?
Evilina: YES MOOOM! A STORY! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE.
Meandi: Eeeer. Whatever.
Impward: ZzzzzzzzzzZz!
Demon Mother: OK OK! What kind of story do you want?
Evilina: HORROR ONE!
Meandi: I like when the good guy dies in the end of the story, cuz I like blood.
Impward: zZzzzzzZSOMEONE SAID BLOOD?
Demon Mother: Horror? Blood? MUHAHAHAHAHAHA! Seems like I am doing a good job as mom.
Whinona: *crying* Nooo p-please, I don't like horror stories *crying*
Evilina: SHURRUP WHINONA, let mommy starts the story.
Meandi: I will get some worms and fireflies for us to eat while we listen it.
Demon Mother: BE QUIET MY BABIES. Let me think. HMMMMMM. *deep breath* There's a story I never told you. It's about a legend among the Demons. An evil force in human form. Demons say that if you meet this evil human, you sh*t in your pants.
Meandi: But demons don't use pants mom!
Demon Mother: IT'S JUST AN EXPRESSION MEANDI. JUST AN EXPRESSION. Where I was? Oh. This human. This human was kind of a traveler, a nomad, with no home, no family, no friends. No one knows his name.
Whinona: *crying* No friendzzz? I don't have friendzz toooooo.
Demon Mother: OF COURSE WHINONA, YOU EAT EVERY FRIEND I FIND TO YOU. THE DOG? ATE. THE MINOTAUR? ATE. EVEN THE DRAGON YOU ATE!
Whinona: *crying* WAAAAAAAAAA BUT I WAS HUNGRYYYYY!
Demon Mother: YOU ARE ALWAYS HUNGRY, WHINONA! Let me continue... So they say this kind of 'nomad' was raised and trained by the Celestial Paladins, lord elves from a city called Ab'dendriel, and they teached him the six known castes of elves: Deraisim, Cenath, Kuridai, Abdaisim, Teshial and Chelabdil. They turned this human into a Demon Hunter.
Meandi: A demon what?
Demon Mother: Hunter! Demon Hunter. He finds and kills demons.
Meandi: WHAT?
Evilina: WILL HE KILL US? I'M SCARED MOM
Whinona: *crying* I DON'T WANT TO DIIIIIIE!
Impward: ZzZzzzI smell.... WORMS, I LOVE WORMS! WORMS WORMS WORMS GIVE ME WORMS.
Demon Mother: Don't worry my little babies! We are safe here... Proceeding the story, the elves discovered that we were hiding in a place called Pits of Inferno, and sent this Nomad to find the pits and exterminate us. And he found it.
Meandi: Nomad founds it? And what happened???
Demon Mother: A sea of blood. Many of us died, including your father. In the end, those who survived were those who fled.
Evilina: S-so, this Nomad killed our dad?
Demon Mother: That's exactly what you heard.
Meandi: GRRRR! I WANT THIS NOMAD'S HEAD FOR BREAKFAST!
Evilina: I WILL AVENGE THE DEATH OF MY FATHER!
Impward: AND I WILLZzzzzzzzzzZ!
Demon Mother: Calm down my little babies, you will get your revenge. But not today.
Whinona: *crying* and what happened to this heartless Nomad, mom?
Demon Mother: Few days after the extermination, we discovered that this human was going to do a boat travel, so we asked for a favour of these sea monsters called Sea Serpents, and they attacked and destroyed the boat, and killed all the crew.
Evilina: So the nomad is dead?
Demon Mother: These sea monsters ensure that he is dead, even without finding his body. Demons prefer to believe that he is really dead. Me? I am sure he is out there alive.

*FEW YEARS BEFORE...*

Sailing Master: MAN OVERBOARD! MAN OVERBOARD!
Ship's Captain: BRING THIS POOR BASTARD TO THE BOAT AND CHECK IF HE IS ALIVE. IF NOT, THROW HIM OUT AGAIN.

Ship's Captain: *slams nomad's face* Hey! Hey you! WAKE UP!
Nomad: Wha-What? Where am I?
Ship's Captain: You are in my boat. My name is Yasir and this is my crew. And you? What's your name?
Nomad: My name?.... My name is..is...who..am..I?
Ship's Captain: Nice, a poor bastard with amnesia. Guess what, nameless man, you are our new cabin boy! Get this broom and go clean my cabin.
Nomad: What?
Ship's Captain: STOP TALKING AND OFF TO WORK! See this as a form of your payment for the ride that I'm giving to you.

*2 MONTHS LATER*

Sailing Master: LAND IN SIGHT!
Ship's Captain: WE ARE ARRIVING IN CARLIN! LET'S MAKE SOME MONEY GUYS! And you bastard, you have two options, leave this boat and live your stupid life, or keep working for me, make your money and explore the immensity of the sea. The choice is yours.
Nomad: I will choose the first one.
Ship's Captain: So be it. Get this money for your works payment, and these spears to keep you out of trouble.
Nomad: I appreciate it Captain. Goodbye.
Ship's Captain: Farewell, bastard, and try to not die! again.

*STEPPING ON CARLIN'S LAND*

Nomad: So...what...do...I...do...now?

Image ~

Hello fellows! My name is Gabriel and my character's name is Ancient Nomad. I am 23 years old and I am from Brazil.

This game is part of my life for many years now... I don't exactly remember when I started playing it, but it was around 2003~2004 and since then I have played and made breaks for all these years.

I went through various world since I started, played in Amera, Silvera, Neptera, Calmera, Dolera, Libera, Keltera, Magera, Fidera...and now Antica! (That's one of the reasons for the name 'Nomad')

I decided to play here because I felt the Antican community is totally different from the other worlds. It's so active and friendly, maybe one of the last worlds with this kind of player around.

And the Red Rose Guild, one of my childhood dreams. I remember when I was younger and talked about it with my friends "Hey have you seen this guild in Antica? They got a guildhouse with it's name! They're awesome!"

And here I am, after all these years, trying to join this awesome guild that still exists and keeps the flame of this game burning!

About me? I am an old and experienced player who is very glad to help the community and friends I make around this game, but I' m alone in this world, trying to fit me somewhere.

I appreciate your attention and I am happy that you gives all the Antica players the chance to apply for it.

Kindest regards,
~nomaD.
Darien Dawnbringer
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: Ancient Nomad's Application

Post by Darien Dawnbringer »

Application noted. Feel free to contact me if you see me online
"In fearful day, in raging night,
With strong hearts full, our souls ignite.
When all seems lost in the War of Light,
Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

01:20 Cotelaria [214]: F*ck you, you f*cking f*ck.
Avora Skyfallen
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Avora Skyfallen »

Greetings Ancient Nomad.

I wish you good luck with your application.
Please feel free to contact me in-game for a chat.
Yours sincerely,

Marcus Skyfallen.

Gryphis
Praetor
Praetor

Post by Gryphis »

Ashari, adventurer.

Your application has been noticed.

I will await your message.

Kind regards,
Falan'thiel
Chikilina
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Chikilina »

Greetings Ancient Nomad,

I liked your application. I wish you good luck.

Kind Regards,
Chikilina
Propraetor of the Red Rose
Miujau
Praetor
Praetor

Post by Miujau »

Welcome to the lands of Antica dear nomad. If you SEE me in game, let us have a chat. I'm usually strolling around on Fibula.

Have a great time until then.
ImageImageImage
Avora Skyfallen
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Avora Skyfallen »

Dear Ancient Nomad,

Your application has hereby been closed due to inactivity.
Feel free to contact me if you want futher information.
Yours sincerely,

Marcus Skyfallen.