The Explorer Application [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Pointo

The Explorer Application [Denied]

Post by Pointo »

Once upon a time there was little kid exploring the internet looking for his dream as any kid , his dream was an online game that have a Real humans - Peoples playing it so he can share the nice , fun , good moments with them and the sad one too.
The morning of the little kid day was starting when he was opening his PC to start exploring at his life which he was taking it so serious till he founded The Game which are a usual part of his life now , it all started in a world called "Antica" the name carried lots of pride .... every moment in that world Was meaningful to that boy , Started on a city called "Carlin" it was full of blood the days he joined , white Skulls , RED Skulls , The boy eyes looked so Scared and Curios , it was awful moments for him , Till he decided to explore that land and know what's hidden under it , And at the way of exploring at The westward he found a little dragon called Wyvren , Sadly evilness of that Wyvren got him killed , but he never surrender .
The days runs so fast till the boy grew up and be a man , Looking for his way in the real world without forgetting the nice moments he always had in That game.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
First i would start with "السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته" Peace, mercy and blessings of God !
My name is Yousef Hussien you can call me (Joe , Joseph) , I am 21 years old , I'm Arabian from Egypt - Alexandria , I was living at United Arab Emirates-Sharjah for my whole life but then the circumstances moved us to Egypt.
I'm playing since 7.8
My main Character Name is : Omarta , but if you don't mind i would like to join with Ponito my knight which would be my main.
I faced some difficulties at writing this phrase cause i'm not controlling my English language so good yet,
This phrase talks about me for sure , things i couldn't say on it to not make it longer and get you bored of reading , i been retired for a long while from This world was playing at Aurera , But sadly that Aurera now full of power abusers and non respect players , so i decided to come Antica after long time To have new friends and fun by questings and team hunts , and if i could to contact with all the guild members i would be glad.
Thanks if you accepted or denied me , i appreciate that at least i had a chance .
Darien Dawnbringer
Propraetor
Propraetor

Re: The Explorer Application

Post by Darien Dawnbringer »

Application noted.

If you see me online don't be afraid to talk.

Good Luck
"In fearful day, in raging night,
With strong hearts full, our souls ignite.
When all seems lost in the War of Light,
Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

01:20 Cotelaria [214]: F*ck you, you f*cking f*ck.
Chikilina
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Chikilina »

Application noticed. Just a question, your main character is Ponito?

Good luck Explorer!

Regards,
Chikilina
Propraetor of the Red Rose
Pointo

Post by Pointo »

Yes it's my main , it's just little lower than my paladin but i will level it up.
Avora Skyfallen
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Avora Skyfallen »

Greetings Pointo,

I wish you good luck with your application.
Feel free to contact me in-game.
Yours sincerely,

Marcus Skyfallen.

Pointo

Post by Pointo »

Thank you Avora Skyfallen , i would be glad :)
Avora Skyfallen
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by Avora Skyfallen »

Pointo,

your Crossfire is to be held on the 27'th of November at 20:30 CET ( 10 hours and 30 minutes after server save ) in our Guildhall on Fibula.

Prepare yourself for some questioning, and your future with the Red Rose will be decided.

See you there.
Yours sincerely,

Marcus Skyfallen.