Vicon Application [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
Vicon

Vicon Application [Denied]

Post by Vicon »

Hello!
I'm Vicon

Following the application rules of Guild Red Rose, let's start with parts

1 - Player Information

In fact, my real name is Edson Romano, I use this name mentioned above, in all my social networks and in all places where a name is needed, the reason I use "Vicon" and not "Edson" at the beginning of my cybernetic journey, I played a game called "Counter Strike" and at that time there was a professional player that I had a lot of adimiraçao, this player came to die and since then I use his name as a tribute to honor such an admired player . I am 30 years old, single, I do not have children, I live alone in São Paulo, Brazil.
Game Tibia about 16 years, I have as a reprógrafo profession (The guy of the copy) I am not much to leave, my hobbie is to spend most of my time playing Tibia, when I am not working, my like, my approvals are paras right things, to a life where everyone can have respect as the prime.

2 - Character

I have had many characters throughout my life Tibiana, I am currently leader of a guild in Belobra, as Vicon Humbleman and other characters listed below>

⦁ Dimitri Von Carstein
Vicon Rayhart
⦁ Sirel ** (My first character, (OBS> this name was obtained by suggestion of name))
Zappidos
⦁ Edson Humbleman (Character of Antica - which I contacted RED ROSE)

3 - Roleplaying Story

I had many stories to tell, to live, tibia has always been a very special game for which I have always been very affectionate, my friend and my friend DAVID, we always played together, we lived from that time and until today talking about the resolution of quests that they were never discovered, spent many nights awake, in search of knowledge to try to unveil them, we were never linked in levels, not because of their difficulty, because as mentioned above, about my character, I am a guild leader too, level 250+ I have determination to reach high levels, but what amuses me the most is RPG, Tibia and their stories, WHY or WHY of quests, of each action, to be moved by each quest, could report one now, the quests are the reason for me to enjoy this game so much, I will mention one, the wolf mother who loses her children wolves for being kidnapped and then you have the news that they are dead, give this information to mother and she can follow, knowing what your children are dead.

4 - A Personal Touch

Until today I believe that many quests, many secrets are still hidden in Tibia, when I started to read the topics on why, entering the red rose, I also discovered that I can extract even more from this game, even more of the players, information is what most I value this game and I know that RED ROSE a stable guild can and is the best and most respected guild to bring me this rich knowledge.

Right now, thank you for the opportunity to send them my application!
At the end of the game, the pawn and the king go to that box!

Always be humble.
Avora Skyfallen
Ambassador
Ambassador

Re: Vicon Application

Post by Avora Skyfallen »

Greetings Vicon, or eh, Edson Humbleman,

I wish you good luck with your application to join our family.

Feel free to find me sometime for a chat.
Yours sincerely,

Marcus Skyfallen.

Cotelaria
Praeparator
Praeparator

Post by Cotelaria »

Hi-ho Vicon! Thanks for applying for the Red Rose. I'm looking forward to meet you in game.
Kind regards,
Cotelaria.

ImageImageImageImage

Amazing art by Core Wetterwachs
Smashing Pumpkin
Praetor
Praetor

Post by Smashing Pumpkin »

Application noted. Feel free to contact me ingame.

Yours,
Smashing Pumpkin
Darien Dawnbringer
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Darien Dawnbringer »

Your application has been noted, if you see me online feel free to have a chat sometime.
"In fearful day, in raging night,
With strong hearts full, our souls ignite.
When all seems lost in the War of Light,
Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

01:20 Cotelaria [214]: F*ck you, you f*cking f*ck.
Darien Dawnbringer
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Darien Dawnbringer »

Vicon,

Your application has been denied. If you seek more information feel free to contact me in-game
"In fearful day, in raging night,
With strong hearts full, our souls ignite.
When all seems lost in the War of Light,
Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

01:20 Cotelaria [214]: F*ck you, you f*cking f*ck.