mercbalere [Denied]

If you would like to apply to Red Rose, here you will find all the information and guidance.
mercbalere tyraxim

mercbalere [Denied]

Post by mercbalere tyraxim »

In the beginning there was only one emptiness, then two Elder Gods appeared: Bales, ruled by the will to create and Uman Zatroth who possessed two halves, Uman being the God of wisdom and the evil Zatroth, the God of destruction.

Bales was unable to create life alone, so he sought the assistance of Uman Zathroth. Uman readily accepted the invitation while Zathroth refused, as he planned to prevent or corrupt the plan. The Gods came together to work on "creation," but they did not succeed.

Bales and Uman were so worn out in the attempt to create something that their efforts gave life to a being who called Tibiasula, a beautiful Goddess who appeared perfect harmony. Bales and Uman rejoiced, but Zathroth watched closely and took upon himself feelings of envy and hatred, although he pretended to share the same joy as the other Gods.

well let's my name is junior I live in Brazil I'm from a state called pernambuco, I'm 32 years old I'm married and I have a son of 1 year and 8 months, I like almost everything, there are many things more that I do not like and a person's falsehood disloyal

Tibia game since 2004, started seeing my rl called pyronex a former player of antica and member of the mercenary guild, great times when the value of a simple card made a difference in a basement, everyone respected and above all his name had a I had a char named Lewuefo was a druid and I had many friends like sashra, pjosk, soledad, rubired, heart of paladin, magicice and many more names that I would spend a day here mentioning.

The real reason to be a red rose member is clear not only for all the history behind the guild but also because it was one of the guilds that I liked and liked, but it would also be an honor to be part of a family or not if it has not already happened. a religion for its history and it will be a pleasure to be part of the red rose.

I finish my post hoping that whoever is reading look with affection because I am an old player and just waiting for an answer. I have much more to speak if they want to interview me in the game thanks.
Natures Lord
Magister Noviciorum
Magister Noviciorum

Re: mercbalere

Post by Natures Lord »

Greetings!
Thanks for your application, i would like to chat more with you in game.

Best regards
Natures Lord

My thoughts move.. my arrow fly.. one and the same..
Skyzo
Eques
Eques

Post by Skyzo »

Good luck in your application.
Skyzo, the Banshee.
Proud member of the Red Rose.
mercbalere tyraxim

Skyzo wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:54 pm Good luck in your application.
mercbalere tyraxim

Natures Lord wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:26 pm Greetings!
Thanks for your application, i would like to chat more with you in game.

Best regards
Natures Lord
8-)
Darien Dawnbringer
Propraetor
Propraetor

Post by Darien Dawnbringer »

Hello, your application has been noted, I hope we can chat soon.
"In fearful day, in raging night,
With strong hearts full, our souls ignite.
When all seems lost in the War of Light,
Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

01:20 Cotelaria [214]: F*ck you, you f*cking f*ck.
mercbalere tyraxim

Driundar wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:44 pm Hello, your application has been noted, I hope we can chat soon.
I'm waiting, 8-)
Asteiro

Post by Asteiro »

Thank you for your application. I wish you good luck.
mercbalere tyraxim

Asteiro wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:14 pm Thank you for your application. I wish you good luck.
thanks alot bro
Natures Lord
Magister Noviciorum
Magister Noviciorum

Post by Natures Lord »

Dear applicant:

I'm sorry to anounce that your application has been denied. Would you like more information, feel free to contact me or any Council member.
I wish you the best of luck on your Tibian endeavour.

Best regards
Natures Lord

My thoughts move.. my arrow fly.. one and the same..